0 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Hello fellow anons.
Recently, I've started working on some CGI trees in GrowFX.
After some research, and observations, I've spent few days working on a "generic" spruce tree. At this moment I have 6th iteration, which I've finally optimized to 20mil. poly, which is more then perfect, since I plan scattering a variations of the tree.
I would like to tweak it a little more, so some feedback will be really helpful. Especially about the shape and "anatomy" of the tree, because the materials are not yet done (the bark is too bright, wrong uvs, etc).