3 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: cat1.jpg]
Blender noob here. So i made a model in Blender, UV mapped it and got my texture done, then made a bump map in Photoshop. How do I now apply that bump map to my model? I can apply the texture image just fine, is it not pretty similar to that. Also, should i be using a bump map made in PS, or should I be baking a normal map in Blender and using that? Thanks in advance for any help offered
0 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: hi-logo_gameartisans_text.gif]
Hey guys, anyone belong to one of the various 3D communities/forums out there? I'm trying to decide which one I should join up with - I really want to pick one thats not full of assholes and spent a lot of time there, do challenges, stuff like dominance war, for example.
Any opinions on gameartisans, cgtalk, polycount, 3dtotal, others? leaning towards gameartisans but they seem to be down (at least the forums do)
1 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: a.jpg]
I consider Canada to be our (boring) 51st state, so no offense to them:
- most beautiful, varied geography in the 1st World. Any imaginable form of geography is in this nation, making your country entirely irrelevant
- high HDI states that rival Norway
- The good states have fewer crime rates than your country
- and for the douche bag racists: Whitest groups of people on the planet.There's 12 states in the USA where the white % of people range from 90-97%, percentages that are higher than any country out there. It’s like the 1950s have never left.
- more attractions and things to do in USA than any other country; highest amount of Points of Interest, highest amount of fun locations and businesses who set up fun things to do.
-best music scene by an incredible margin, by having more bands play live shows here per capita than any other country on the planet. Same goes with festivals. All the highest acclaimed bands play more live shows in a day here than they will all year in your country.
- Best Television and movies. Besides Canada, there's an immeasurable amount of movies and tv shows that doesn't make in most countries of the world. For what does go outside North America, they still hear that odd version of Homer Simpson talking in an unfunny accent.
- best food in the world; all the world's food is inside this country. In the past few months, I had god status mexican food, thai food, mediterranean food, French, you name it. Also holds all the best exclusive food products by food companies, and is #1 for more microbreweries per capita, and holds most of the world's most acclaimed beer.
Fellas, it's the year 2012, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be living here. You got dem top tier HDI states, you go the most beautiful geography in the world, and all the best entertainment. It's why USA is still the most sought out country to migrate to.