The Kyubey Programming Language
197 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
In Puella Magi Madoka Magica, how does Kyubey determine which wishes take precedence over others?
Assuming Kyubey uses object-oriented programming to alter the universe, let us treat Madoka and Homura as objects. They belong to the class 'PossibleMagicalGirl'. As objects, they possess the attribute of 'Magical Girl'. However, from watching the end of the series and Rebellion, we also know now that these two objects also possess the attributes 'Law of Cycle' and 'Devil'.
The questions I wish to answer are:
* what do the methods look like?
* which wishes (methods that act on other objects) contradict each other, which one takes precedence?
* what input do these objects take, what processes theses inputs and how the output is generate.
* How does Kyubey access the Universal Computer? What are the keys to get there?
* If I get access to the Universal Computer, will I be able to debug it and optimize it?