[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/a/ Anime & Manga

Warning: All the content of this page originally come from 4chan.org. This is only a partial archive made to avoid destruction. Some posts and images may be missing. All the messages below have been posted by anonymous users and we do not guarantee any truth of what they said.
For any illegal content, please contact me so that I can immediatly destroy it!

Anonymous 2017-05-03 22:42:37 No.156733160

[Missing image file: ]

ITT: Opinions you would be crucified for

I kinda like the unique animation style in the new Berserk anime adaptions.


>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 22:47:16 No.156733319
Most Miyazaki films don't do anything for me other than an appreciation for its art.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:02:20 No.156733798
>>156733160

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:04:59 No.156733864
Anno is a one hit wonder with NGE and nothing better will come from him.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:16:27 No.156734204
>>156733160
I get why others like K-On but it bores me to tears.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:25:19 No.156734490
>>156734204
I don't think you have to hide this one. It genuinely had nothing to it, except maybe a few good character designs.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:26:09 No.156734523
I unironically enjoy SAO.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:26:22 No.156734534
Cowboy bebop is an okay tier

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:28:37 No.156734620
At one hand, I don't think there's anything significantly wrong with streaming anime.

Torrenting, on the other hand, have turned /a/ into a retarded /v/ cousin with a superiority complex based on "muh sekrit club!" and "master race" memes.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:29:03 No.156734629
Fate is the best route in Fate.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:30:42 No.156734683
>>156733160
I, for one, welcome our new A.I. overlords.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:32:59 No.156734762
>>156734629
Agreed.

Speaking of VNs, I couldn't get into Hanako because I only had platonic feelings for her. And Shizune is one of the worst people in VN history.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:35:51 No.156734854
>>156733160
I realized i'm a pretentious weeb for not liking moe and slice of life stuff

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:38:11 No.156734927
Fanservice is a good thing

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:38:38 No.156734941
>>156733160
If that really is your honest opinion, you deserve to be crucified

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:39:16 No.156734956
>>156734523
This is the ultimate redpill

>everyone enjoys first SAO arc
>comfy some episodes, hype others
>great soundtrack and animation
>muh ecelebs make 3 hour 12 part series nitpicking it to death
>"I never liked it anyway!"

Pathetic

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:40:47 No.156735010
>>156734490
It's more I was there for the massive glut of CGDCT with Lucky Star and it was a bit disappointing as it meant there was less room for discussion of the shit that got me into anime.

Mind you TTGL was the same year.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:41:03 No.156735016
>>156733160
>Berserk
clanking sound effects from new tv series are great

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:42:52 No.156735087
>>156734941
it looks like fallout 1

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:44:27 No.156735141
>>156733864
But Gunbuster was good

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:44:45 No.156735146
the only reason eva is so popular is because anno made it as the ultimate bait, with a little bit of seasoning of added memes so people kept talking about it, all wrapped up in an okay execution to not piss people off

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:45:12 No.156735155
>>156733160
Texhnolyze was only good for the first 8 episodes

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:46:27 No.156735195
Psyren is overrated.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:49:22 No.156735271
I think Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is way better and a much more accurate depiction of life than The Tatami Galaxy.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:49:23 No.156735273
>>156734956
Might as well just say Digibro. He was mostly right about SAO though. He even recently admitted not hating the series anymore and just enjoying it as a storytelling trainwreck. But I'll give you a (you) on most people enjoying the first half though.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:49:38 No.156735281
Ergo Proxy is an ugly mess of a show

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:50:43 No.156735319
>>156735281
But this is true. The only good part was the ship episodes.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:50:58 No.156735324
>>156734620
/a/ had sekrit club wishes from the beginning. It just got a bit lax in the last few years.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:51:06 No.156735328
bakemonogatari's animation is shit.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:51:14 No.156735334
>>156735281
Why is this an unpopular opinion? It's all over the place.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:52:19 No.156735358
>>156735328
There is not a lot of animation to begin with. The still art is highly enjoyable however.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:52:24 No.156735363
>>156733160
>liking new berserk's animation

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:52:44 No.156735372
Watching Space Dandy made me feel like I was just wasting my time in the worst way.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-03 23:53:30 No.156735396
>>156735358
is not.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:02:16 No.156735654
Streaming is fine as long as you aren't taking screencaps
Lain is overrated
NGE has alot of great things. the plot is not one of them
Stein's Gate is awful
JoJo wouldn't be relevant at all without memes like roundabout

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:04:15 No.156735705
>>156735654
you deserve to be crucified.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:05:06 No.156735744
>>156733160
Most Anime/Manga are too long

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:05:47 No.156735761
>>156735654
Do you like it the characters? Then you like the plot because the plot is a coming of age story centered around THE DAMN CHARACTERS.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:06:18 No.156735779
>>156735372
I can only watch it while drunk, it's weird, I never have any desire to do so but when I get in on a Friday after getting fucked I always watch it

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:06:43 No.156735786
>>156733160
Non Non Biyori was insipid. Renge was the only noteworthy thing about it. Felt like a shit Ichigo Marshmarrow overall.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:08:03 No.156735832
>>156733160
3DCG is the future, eventually evolving to 2DCG.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:08:24 No.156735838
>>156733160
I watch anime dubbed because then i can play it in the background while i do shit

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:11:20 No.156735944
>>156733160
I hated on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before it was popular to hate on JoJo.
I always and still thought its mostly garbage with the only truly good parts being 2 and 7 and 1 to a certain exten

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:12:28 No.156735972
Cowboy Bebop is overrated

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:12:43 No.156735981
>>156733160
I'd take her over most animu virgins any day

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:13:48 No.156736017
Steins;Gate is overrated by waifufags.
HunterxHunter is good but its not the second coming of shonen Jesus and it doesn't makes you superior to the people who read Naruto

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:13:52 No.156736018
>>156735972
dubbed or subbed
>>156735981
they're not real. you can't take any

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:16:13 No.156736088
FMA 2003 is better than Brotherhood by a lot in every way, especially visual direction, pacing, tone and character development. I actually think this is the patrician opinion but it would still get me crucified.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:18:03 No.156736154
>there is absolutely nothing wrong with streaming for general use

If I am autistic enough to REEEE over subtitles and video quality I will support the show by actually fucking buying the BDs. I like paying a company who in turn pays for the license for the shows it streams, and I find myself way more into random shorts and things that are never ever fucking mentioned on /a/ or torrent circles like Atashinchi or Sengoku Choujuu Giga since they will license and translate literally anything they can get their hands on, unlike asshole fansubs.

The autistic hipster rage at streaming is just something that somehow became a board culture thing by butthurt hipster shut-ins who need to obfuscate the fact that they don't want to spend money on anything other than their show of the season (if they even bother) without looking like entitled unscrupulous pirates who don't support the industry as a whole and continue to lower the reputation of western fans to the Japanese.

>>156734204
Agreed, I don't hate it or anything but I find it completely uninspired and unrewarding for anything other than moe farming. Also the art style has always fucking bothered, it was the first time I noticed the trend of drawn a little curve on the upper mouth to represent teeth and it makes everyone look like chipmonks.

Unfortunately that way for making teeth has become the new mainstream style.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:20:11 No.156736215
>>156734956
>eceleb
I wasn't even aware of this.

SAO first season was okay in the first half and just got progressively worse but still it wasn't absolutely shit.

The second season though, I don't know how anyone can defend that trainwreck.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:21:13 No.156736241
>>156734854
Welcome to /a/ where sol and moeshit gets the most replies and threads. Enjoy your stay.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:21:41 No.156736256
>>156736088
This opinion will only trigger MAL, everyone else knows that 2003 is superior in every way.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:23:36 No.156736316
>>156736241

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:24:18 No.156736334
>>156734854
Good. Better to realize this sooner than later.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:24:20 No.156736336
>>156736088
I agree, but 2003's plot going full retard is a valid reason to shit on it. I wish Brotherhood could've been done with 2003's presentation.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:24:48 No.156736352
>>156734956
It ok, everyone starts out liking shit anime you don't have to project this hard to hide your shame.

SAO would have been just as popular (if not more so) to any generation of budding weebs.

People like you were probably teenagers when you first watched SAO and you probably hadn't been much into anime before that so it stands to reason you can't see how shit it is. Thats no reason to assume that everyone who saw it for the pile of shit it was is just sucking e-celeb dick although I am sure plenty of young fans flip-flopped to save their embarrassment literally only because of Digibro.

We all have our Narutos and Inuyashas that we got started on, its no reason to get salty for having your tastes criticized. Learn from it and move on.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:25:37 No.156736378
Most anime is pretty damn enjoyable

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:27:06 No.156736422
>>156736334
currently i'm being mad about eromanga sensei

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:27:51 No.156736444
I like anime

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:29:14 No.156736492
>>156736352
>>156735273
Who is this Digibro, he has been named many times already. A new tripfag?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:30:37 No.156736540
>>156734941
Well his picture was from one of the Golden Arc movies.
Those looked pretty good honestly.
Maybe he just meant those when he said new anime adaptations?
It's pretty funny how bad Berserk 2016 looks though.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:30:51 No.156736547
>>156736492
A shitty eceleb. I don't know why people are talking about him.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:32:30 No.156736602
>>156736547
Beaver looking ass faggot is what he is

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:32:48 No.156736614
>>156736492
Just some faggot youtuber who is semi-famous for making 88 hour long videos about why SOA is shit. I think he lurks but he doesn't really belong here.

The only reason he is relevant to this conversation is because some child accused anyone who also hates SOA of being a bandwaggoner simply because one autist had an opinion on the obvious.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:33:54 No.156736648
I didn't enjoy Ghost in the Shell, Parasyte, Higurashi, Gintama, Haruhi Suzumiya, NGE, Death Note, FLCL, Trigun, anything related to FMA or Gundam or Ruroini Kenshin.

Moreover, I pretended to do so both online and IRL for years, and still hesitate to voice my opinion out of fear of rejection.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:34:51 No.156736674
>>156736336
>plot going full retard i

More like full kino

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:35:41 No.156736697
3D girls >>>>>>>>>> 2D girls

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:36:35 No.156736734
>>156736648
>out of fear of rejection.
maybe its well founded, assuming you aren't just being a contrarian your taste is utter shit.

I can forgive you not liking a couple of those, but considering how varied the genres, eres, styles, themes, and production companies are I can't help feel like you are memeing.

Pray tell what the fuck do you actually think is "good" out of your own favorites?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:38:13 No.156736778
>>156736648
getting rejected by /a/ is like getting called trash by literal shit

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:38:51 No.156736802
The ending to trigun is ok
Re:zero is 6.5/10
I like part 2 of JoJo more than 1 and 3 in some areas, but it is still the 3rd worse part to me
HxH is a 8.8/10 for me
I prefer dubs if the dub is Good own its own

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:39:05 No.156736812
>>156736734
There's a reason I said "I didn't enjoy them" instead of "they're not good." It wasn't like I went "wow, this is shit." It was more like "fuck, I don't get this."

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:39:21 No.156736822
>>156736648
You have shit taste but Higurashi is shit.
I sort of enjoyed the first season before they ruined it by explaining everything.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:40:42 No.156736867
I didnt feel sad in the slightest when I watched Grave of the Butterflies. All I felt was irritated because of the constant cries and whining of the main character's baby sister. Actually, I was relieved when she finally died.

Besides, the little fucker could have just gotten a job at anything or return to his aunt's house instead of just rotting away in the streets after his sister dies.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:41:57 No.156736912
>>156733160
I like Rei
I like Asuka
At the same time

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:42:14 No.156736925
>>156733160
this is the best guts face ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32xQLfebrhU

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:44:28 No.156736995
>>156736812
>"fuck, I don't get this."
Its ok, we can't all be not-retarded. Most of your type can't work the captchas which is why I was a little surprised.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:45:48 No.156737035
>>156733160
>>156733160
>ITT: Opinions you would be crucified for

Griffith did things wrong.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:46:00 No.156737043
>>156736912
Could be worse. You could like EVA without holding delusions of grandeur about it. This one irritates both the majority of DEEPfags who suck anno's prolapsed anus and the people who are disgusted by the latter.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:46:47 No.156737064
I like the way the mouths look in 3-Gatsu no Lion

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:47:11 No.156737080
>>156736925

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:47:39 No.156737101
>>156737043
Eva is not deep in any sense of the word. The characters are well written. That's it.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:48:04 No.156737111
>>156733160
I enjoyed Elfen Lied,Deadmans Wonderland and Future Diary.
I wish there was more "edgy" anime like these.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:50:16 No.156737194
I have watched the entirety of One Piece and Fairy Tail

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:51:20 No.156737225
I have no stomach for contemporary tv anime

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:51:20 No.156737226
>>156736154
>I like paying a company who in turn pays for the license for the shows it streams

Then why do you use Crunchyroll?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:51:46 No.156737245
>>156733160
steins gate and madoka magica are fucking god awful and using time travel as a main plot device is one of the most lazy ways to build a story

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:52:01 No.156737254
>>156736017
> Steins;Gate is overrated
Agreed. I almost dropped the first half because it was too boring, and the second half was just ok. I don't know how it's 3rd top anime on MAL.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:52:52 No.156737286
>>156737245
You have shit taste and should focus on building your life sound CoD stories you tell to your Tuesday night baseball buddies.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:52:57 No.156737291
>>156735087
>"Water chip broke. Look, it's raining."

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:53:55 No.156737307
>>156737254
>I don't know how it's 3rd top anime on MAL.
Entry-level shit taste, the same reason any other entry-level garbage is on their top-whatever-the-fuck list.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:55:15 No.156737349
>>156737101
they're only well written because the creator was a depressed fag and put components of himself into all the characters

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:55:17 No.156737351
>>156734620
What exactly is the supposed advantage of torrenting?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:57:06 No.156737411
>>156737194
No one would care about one piece as long as you aren't autistic about it.

Fairy Tail on the otherhand is unforgivable.

>>156737226
Because they pay the publishes? Because the views give direct feedback? Because its not pirating? Because they will pay for anything they can get their hands on, including shorts that would never even be seen outside of Japan?

Go cry over nyaa's grave, faggot. I unironically know a fem/a/non who memespouts "MUH STREAMING IS EBIL PRAISE KEK" irl because of this autistic bullshit. Its nothing but rhetoric and forced memery

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:57:14 No.156737417
>>156736648
Gumdam is pretty fucking terrible; don't feel bad about disliking it

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:57:28 No.156737424
i refuse to masturbate to any show that I like/may potentially like in the future. i think jacking off to it destroys the show and the characters on an intellectual level and the act of jacking off itself is a really lower level way of human expression to demonstrate enjoyment for an art

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:57:31 No.156737425
>>156735271
I'm curious as to why you think that

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:58:21 No.156737447
>>156737291
thats good anon

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 00:59:00 No.156737464
it WAS rape

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:00:23 No.156737503
>>156737351
Top quality, easy to adjust bandwidth use and download things on the background, massive availability, many different versions, filetypes and such, and so on.

Hating on streaming is a meme. Everyone is actually aware of how convenient it is. I use it a lot on a tablet or when I can't access my VPN which I don't need for streaming due to retarded copyright laws.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:02:51 No.156737568
>>156735155
I feel like that's not controversial at all.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:03:39 No.156737592
Streaming is completely fine and anyone who thinks otherwise is incapable of functioning in society

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:04:07 No.156737612
Ping Pong is my favorite Yuasa work and Tatami is my least favorite.
I like Hosoda the most out of any non-Ghibli director, even Shinkai and Kon, and The Boy And The Beast is my favorite Hosoda work.
SAC is better than the movie.
I actively participate in threads for shows like Saekano and Infinite Stratos because the character designs please my dick but I will never watch an episode in my life.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:04:10 No.156737614
>>156737503
Also in Japan CR is blocked (and setting up a VPN is pure buggery) so I acquired a newfound appreciation of the convenience compared to literally having to watching fucking live television at airtime and deal with commercials when I was was broke there without a good PC

I would have killed for some streaming then

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:04:47 No.156737634
I think everything about Kaiji from the art to the story is pure garbage.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:05:19 No.156737652
>>156733160
Shounen, sports and mecha are the only enjoyable genres; don't care for SoL, romance, ecchi or any of that crap. If there isn't action, I'll drop it out of boredom

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:05:55 No.156737667
There were one or two boring segments in Vagabond.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:06:26 No.156737682
>>156737634
I dropped Kaiji when he got greedy in the very first arc and lost ALL the fucking money that his nakama sacrificed themselves for him to get and then lost his damn finger.

Fuck that shit, I am not watching a show about a greedy idiot who keeps getting himself into the exact same scenario.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:06:50 No.156737694
>>156733160
NGE is retarded battle mecha harem. There is NOTHING to it. It is as stupid as SAO.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:08:10 No.156737727
>>156737411
>Because the views give direct feedback?

No they don't. Don't fall for Crunchyroll's lies.
Buy BDs or merch if you want to support the industry.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:08:51 No.156737747
/m/ is full of contrarians that have lower standards for media because they want to be contrarian

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:09:00 No.156737752
>>156737682
Yeah, he's just not fun to root for and he's too boring to root against.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:09:28 No.156737770
>>156737351
>You have better definition, it looks better.

Which is pointless because most anime doesn't look any better with higher definition (Kobayashi maid dragon), and some actually highlight their deficiencies (the atrocious cgi on Alice & Zouroku, berserk or hand shakers), and for you average LCD screen (tv or pc), beyond certain point is unnoticeable.

>Can pick your own fan sub group
Remind me, why keikaku doori became a meme? And bad translation aren't a thing exclusive to certain groups either.

>Muh configuration options!
Again, pointless most of the time. Is nice to adjust your bitrate and alpha and what not... but is unnoticeable most of the time. Your average crappy player can handle most video files without trouble on default settings.

>All anime ever is available! Always!
>ctrl + f "nyaa"

Yeah, sure, /a/ really prove me wrong on that front.

>Muh top quality screencaps and webms on /a/
Like I need the approbation of some anonymous guys on some japanese animation imageboard. Also, I have posted screencaps of streams several times, but nobody notices or cares, once again, because given the limits on size, the source doesn't affect the quality.

Seriously, is just a meme.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:09:56 No.156737784
>>156737349
>creator puts his heart into his work.
How is this a bad thing again?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:12:13 No.156737832
>>156737727
>implying you can only buy BDs or Merch if you torrent
I'm not trying to force pirates to stream, but they need to shut the fuck up and stop acting like they have some moral high-ground because of their imaginary contributions to BD and merch sales.

If nothing else, I am not contributing to pissing off Jap publishers who have a low opinion of how shameless westerners pirate. Its undeniable that CR legally pays for the streaming rights if nothing else.

Also its like peanuts a month, probably the amount all the underground shecrit kurabbu torrent forums will start charging in BTC payments for membership.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:12:18 No.156737838
>>156737784
because autist can't understand those characters that act like real human beings,

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:12:36 No.156737850
>>156733160
I likeed Sword Art Online.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:15:05 No.156737931
>>156737727
>>156737832
>Buy BDs or merch


/a/ fucking loved keijo and flip flappers. We have 500+ replies thread all the week after every new episode.

Tell me, how good were the DVD/BD sales?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:15:15 No.156737936
>>156736352
>>156736492
>>156736614

I take one for his side here and say I really enjoy his content and to a larger extent, his persona. I admit he looks like shit but he at least has the balls to own up to it and at least does his research. He used to preface a lot of videos with a 'this is my opinion and not a objective review (not that he believes in objectivity in reviews - there is too much personal taste and bias included in a media give it a true score / 10) but nowadays he is just tired of having to explain to people that any findings in a form of artistic media are his musings and feelings about a show.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:15:20 No.156737937
>>156737747
How else could anyone hold Ideon and Zeta in such high regard

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:16:09 No.156737965
MyAnimeList is actually a useful tool

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:17:36 No.156738016
>>156737965
Indeed a tool, not a discussion platform for the most part.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:18:53 No.156738053
Redline is one of the best anime films ever made.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:19:00 No.156738057
>>156737965
Actually, that's right, and quite often /a/ will admit they use accounts on MAL to keep track of their favourite anime.

However, the community is a whole different beast.

Is like youtube: nice way to share short stream videos, but keep far away from the comments sections.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:20:36 No.156738103
>>156738053
What are you talking about nigga? Redline is my jam!

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:20:55 No.156738116
>>156738057
>/a/utists actually think they're any different from MAL autists

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:21:15 No.156738128
>>156738053
Redline was glorious from start to end

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:22:36 No.156738172
>>156737931
fucking this. I am not saying CR matter a damn, but as I said at least my conscious doesn't nag me when I KNOW that the very studios and publishers that created something I derive pleasure loathe pirating their content, especially when it makes it easy for Jap otaku to just torrent our subbed versions and disable them because we did all the illegal and difficult work for them which in turns leads to lower sales and air ratings.

>>156737936
He's one of those people with false humility, the pretense of saying "It may just be my opinion, and feel free to disagree but" and its always some bullshit.

Have some conviction and try to prove your point or shut the fuck up.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:22:57 No.156738182
>people on here actually pay for Crunchyroll
We are truly lost, aren't we?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:23:42 No.156738202
>>156737770
>>156737832
>>156737931

Your arguments are poorly constructed and wrong on multiple levels, but I'm not going to bother explaining why because you'll probably see it as some kind of validation for your horrible opinions.

Nice reddit spacing, by the way.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:23:58 No.156738214
>>156738182
well memed, my friend. have an upboat kind sir!

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:24:35 No.156738230
>>156738202
>reddit spacing
You too nigga

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:24:37 No.156738233
>>156737832
>stop acting like they have some moral high-ground
Take a look in the mirror. You're just choosing the cheapest alternative that is also legal.
If you want to support the industry you should buy merch and BDs.
If you don't want to support the industry you should pirate.
And then there's people who don't want to support the industry, but who pay CR because somehow
>the law = my morals
when instead importing now and then would be more effective.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:26:02 No.156738276
Kemonozume isn't even anime. But it's better than most anime.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:26:21 No.156738285
Bure>Beam>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rumba

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:27:01 No.156738303
>>156738202
>I'm right... you have to take my word for it...
>Pic related.

Whatever made you feel better, kid.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:27:08 No.156738306
>>156738172
I think he does plenty of explaining on the subject of a video and analyzes things deep enough for you to be convinced or not. You don't have to agree with someone fully to understand or respect their standing. In fact I think most people are opinionated and biased because of small things. This in mind I've heard most of the podcasts he's on which gives a broader picture into his ego and state of mind.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:28:29 No.156738354
>>156733160

birdy is shit

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:29:47 No.156738395
>>156738303
I'll give you a counterargument, but you'll have to pay me $6.95/month.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:29:53 No.156738400
>>156738053
Redline ended way to abruptly for me to like it in the end. I was really enjoying the world building and choreography but the climax gets rushed as fuck and you don't see the aftermath of the race at all, which knocks it down a few pegs in the end.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:29:54 No.156738401
>>156737682
S2 would probably get you to root for him again if that's your issue.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:30:58 No.156738427
>>156738354
Delete this

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:31:10 No.156738431
>>156738306
Why the fuck would I want to know about some faglord brony who deserves a swirly's ego and state of mind?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:32:03 No.156738457
One Piece is one of the most overrated manga of all time. It follows the same formula as other shounens, but some how gets away with it.

Tokyo Ghoul is an average manga that is only popular because of edgelords, and waifu fags. Kaneki is a terrible MC.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:32:05 No.156738461
>>156737425
Because it is, every character in Haganai feels alive and real, Tatami Galaxy is good but is way too inorganic.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:32:24 No.156738473
Flip Flappers was a 6/10 at best

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:32:45 No.156738486
>>156738202
>I could totally win an argument against but I wont, so I will just call you out for a equally stupid newfag meme about spacing, while I space the exact same way

fuck off faggot I like seeing my points less jumbled together. make an actual rebuttal or die in a ditch.

>>156738233
I am not disagreeing with you, but what is this weird zero sum game you are playing where because you personally don't think CR support the industry (care to point me to your metrics and data?) that I must then go out of my way to intentionally NOT support the industry by pirating.

As I said, I am not tying to get pirates to stop, just stop projecting your moral insecurities with your autistic screeching memes against anyone who streams.

>the law=morals
Not true, inasmuch as I don't want to get penalized I want to follow the law but I had no problem pirating back when legal options weren't available and/or the Japanese had no opinion on how we got hold of their media.

Morally I only care that the creators and publishing houses don't want me to, and I like them and feel like I have a moral obligation to acknowledge their wishes since I want them to keep doing what the are doing.

Any minuscule amount of support for the industry from whatever CR pays them and my meager merch purchases is just gravy.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:33:13 No.156738505
>>156738354
Why do you think that?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:33:25 No.156738511
>>156735654
>streaming is fine
We can work with that.
>Lain is overrated
I mean, I can see it, I suppose.
>NGE has alot of great things. the plot is not one of them
ESL grammar aside, you're starting to really lose it.
>JoJo wouldn't be releva--
You're fucking stupid.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:35:29 No.156738585
Reds are always the best

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:35:46 No.156738596
>>156738431
Maybe because I find him a kindred spirit? Because I like his persona? Because he's actually not a fake sellout? Not his pony past, but that's years in the past now. I maybe I shouldn't be so hasty on that conclusion seeing I've seen some shitty things when I was younger.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:35:52 No.156738599
>>156733160

Acknowledging Lim Dall-Young's works published in Japan as /a/.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:36:41 No.156738615
>>156733864
>haven't watched anno's movies
plen

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:36:49 No.156738619
Japanese anime industry would do itself a huge favor by executing anyone who thinks, "moe is killing the industry" with Miyazaki being first on the chopping block.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:36:57 No.156738623
>>156738599
>Lim Dall-Young
wtf am I even looking at? whatever it is needs to go back where it came from

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:37:45 No.156738649
>>156738511
Thanks to Jojo scans being abysmal pre-2010 (translated and raw) the only relevance Jojo had at that time for your average anon was pretty much from memes like WRYYY and Duwang.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:38:43 No.156738674
>>156733160
I hated the Ghost Stories English dub, it has to be the most overrated and is painfully unfunny. I don't care for heavily ad-libbed dubs in general, I prefer them to stay reasonably accurate. Same with Samurai Pizza Cats and Shin-Chan.

I spoonfeed and give zero fucks

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:39:59 No.156738723
>>156737694
End your wretched existence.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:40:40 No.156738738
>>156738619
>posts moepig
>defends moepig
>disrespects the sole reason anime is even allowed to compete as an artform with the big boys
Nah you got me, I ironically want you to crucify you. You are the knife plunged into the heart of a dying genre.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:41:04 No.156738750
>>156738457
Probably the designs. It's a pretty fascinating world desu.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:41:20 No.156738756
>>156738674
>I spoonfeed and give zero fucks
End your life immedatly and leave here.

Im sure you're just some nigger looking for LOL I MADE HIM REPLY XD

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:42:40 No.156738794
Guilty Crown is not nearly as bad an anime if you watch it in as few sittings as possible and really pay attention to the subs. Watching it from week to week makes it awful, but if you can knock it out in one or two sittings then it's a way better show.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:44:06 No.156738850
>>156738756
>Spoiler
>He thinks i'm joking

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:45:04 No.156738884
>>156733160
Once in a blue moon there is a good analytical text blog on some anime topic.
I hope Amazon kills Cr and afterwards drops anime again.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:45:27 No.156738906
Contrary to popular belief, Japan DOES have good taste.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:45:28 No.156738908
Most opinions of anime from non-Japanese viewers are essentially worthless.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:46:00 No.156738922
>>156738674
I agree entirely with your first point. I think fanshit is Jr High-tier unfunny cancer. When I was a kid anime music videos were so much a thing it was shortened to AMV and was indivisible from weebdom and anime conventions featured them ad naseum.

As to your second point, kindly fuck off and don't post again.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:50:00 No.156739066
>>156738884
I'd prefer Amazon to CR

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:50:38 No.156739086
>>156738738
Always enjoy triggering Edgelords. You guys are like Dragon Quest Slimes.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:52:36 No.156739150
>>156739086
I've been rused.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:53:39 No.156739178
>>156733160

Almost all anime and manga screenplays and volumes would fail a college creative writing course.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:54:33 No.156739208
>>156739178
Good, because college creative writing is a joke in itself.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:55:25 No.156739236
>>156736547
>Using that screenshot out of context
at least watch the video m8

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:56:00 No.156739252
CHAOS;HEAD anime wasnt even bad, and i watched the dub

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:55:58 No.156739253
>>156733160
I really like the second season of Darker than Black.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:57:25 No.156739294
Jojos bizarre adventure is really boring.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:57:32 No.156739300
>>156733160
It might have been a style in the movies, but in the TV show I think it's just incompetence.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:57:53 No.156739311
>>156739236
>giving him free shekels

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 01:58:53 No.156739347
>>156734683
I wonder if there are people who actually think she is a real AI.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:04:41 No.156739526
The only mecha anime I've truly liked is Valvrave.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:04:46 No.156739528
>>156739311
>not using ad block
>not downloading the video
not like you have anything better to do you filthy weeb

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:09:20 No.156739677
>>156739294
It's true though, Jojo is autistic faggot shit. Honestly it should be banned from /a/, fuck Jojobronies

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:11:02 No.156739731
>>156736215
That's what I mean by everyone enjoyed the first arc. The first three episodes were actually great, and after that up until the conclusion of the first arc the show was mostly okay. After that the series became really boring and terrible.

>>156736352
>>It ok, everyone starts out liking shit anime you don't have to project this hard to hide your shame.
>projecting on to me while saying i'm projecting
>We all have our Narutos and Inuyashas that we got started on
Got started on TTGL and DN, which aren't shit. You admit you're actually the one projecting here, assuming we both started watching bad shows.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:13:58 No.156739827
>>156733160
I think Thunderbolt Fantasy was the best show of 2016.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:14:43 No.156739855
>>156734204
I enjoyed the manga more. I think most SoLs shine as manga because you're not limited by whatever pacing the anime sets for you. You read at your own speed.

My opinion is you should buy anime when you can and support the industry.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:14:53 No.156739862
>>156739236
Go away Conrad

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:16:48 No.156739920
>>156739827
Edgy hipster detected *crucifixes you*

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:17:32 No.156739941
>>156733160

Having seen the TV Berserk / Clang anime, I am much more appreciative of the Golden Age films.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:18:13 No.156739956
>>156739862
At least you know him well enough to know his name. Topkek.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:22:02 No.156740079
>>156739827
But that's the general consensus.
>tfw the best anime of 2016 wasn't even anime

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:26:27 No.156740215
>>156739731
DN is kinda shit, at least in the way I can see why SAO tricked you into liking it.

I didn't deny that I started with bad taste, just that its nothing to lash out over. Everyone has something like SAO in their closet. Its not memeing when a bunch of people point out how bad it is anymore than when posting Naruto was a bannable offense.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:36:30 No.156740509
I dropped FLCL after the first few minutes, fucking hated how it was a jumbled, incoherent mess of a show.
>but that's the point
The thing is, that point wasn't well executed at all. Panty and Stocking did surreal right, and it was hilarious. Lain did surreal right, and it was fucking creepy. Fooly Cooly was just a mess.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:36:41 No.156740513
>>156740215
I don't know why SAO is getting the special treatment when faggots unironically like anime that are of the same or even worse level than it? Either way, I still think the hate for it is completely overblown and the hatebase managed to make themselves to be even more retarded than the fanbase.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:36:45 No.156740516
I enjoy Crunchyroll for the convenience of being able to watch anime on my phone and when I'm not at home.

Also I watch anime on my phone and read manga exclusively on my phone.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:37:45 No.156740546
>>156740215
I didn't watch Death Note until 10 years after it had been out, somehow it was something I managed to put off for that long. Upon watching it I can't honestly deny the amount of effort put into it visually and audially, the plot is pure ham and the anime plays to that.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:37:52 No.156740550
>>156740516
>watching anime on your tiny-ass phone screen
Why tho?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:38:25 No.156740568
>>156740516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:40:38 No.156740619
>>156733160
I think if the source material's art quality wasnt so good the new anime wouldnt have gotten such a backlash.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:43:17 No.156740710
>>156740509
>Don't care for FLCL
alright, fair dues not everyones cup of tea
>Panty & Stocking is how you do it right
opinion discarded. I enjoyed P&S as much as anyone but if you think its superior to FLCL you need to start living your life properly.
Try watching all of FLCL at least once. I promise its not nearly as absurd and random as you think. It gets better with multiple viewings but I don't expect you to go that far in order to like it.

>>156740513
SAO is contemporary, relevant and ongoing and full of masses of both Japanese and Western normies that unironically still blow their load over it. Much like how Naruto was forbidden until it was close to ending and everyone more or less agreed that it was bad but liked it ironically or because of nostalgia.

The first season of Naruto blows the first season of SAO out of the water, but I would argue on whole SAO is a better show when weighed against years of absolute garbage Naruto had.

SAO might be redeemable, I haven't watched it but I heard the latest season isn't all that bad.

>>156740546
I enjoyed DN as well, but its about a 6/10 at best, especially the last half and the anime is a 4/10 just for how the redid the ending.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:44:23 No.156740736
>>156740550
It's called living in the 21st century.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:45:28 No.156740760
>>156740550
I've been travelling a lot lately (not really because I want to) and watching anime on my phone is a good way to pass the time and catch up on my backlog. I've been watching on my phone for quite a while now it's almost become a preference. My phone's screen is really good so it's not like I'm suffering in quality, plus I have good headphones too so it sounds fine as well.
Plus there's being able to watch anime in bed when you're snug up in covers which is really nice.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:46:29 No.156740797
>>156740710
Watching it with having already seen a lot of series after its release I look it far more fondly because a lot of anime is outright atrocious.

Comparing the effort in it with what has come before or after is why I like it so much. I think if it came out now it would still be highly lauded.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:47:44 No.156740835
>>156740710
Regardless, the people who genuinely enjoy SAO has more or less resigned to the fact that it's widely hated as much as it is liked and just ignore the noise. A response you would never expect out of fanboys.

And then on the flip side, we have these so called "intellectual elitists" who try to come up with reasons why SAO sucks only to literally make themselves look like raging autists no sane person would ever want to communicate. Funny how it all works against them.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:47:48 No.156740837
I unironically love Naruto and cried at emotional ending scenes

I think that most of stuff posted about on here with high school kawaii girls etc is absolute trash and long for the day we can return to getting shows that aren't for pedophile waifufags

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:47:54 No.156740841
"Your name" was just hype. Pretty but weak.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:49:29 No.156740884
>>156739294
Only a handful of fights are entertaining

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:50:44 No.156740935
>>156739178
Why does no one prewrite or postwrite?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:51:24 No.156740960
>>156740835
I don't disagree, I totally agree rabidly flaming any mention of SAO makes you look like a petty autist with no life but that doesn't mean it isn't shit that many people find awful, memes and youtubers aside.

Also SAO is normiecore and you can't honestly expect that to go down well in any context on an Arabian Stenciling Caravan.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:51:36 No.156740966
Asuka Taiga is an extremely unlikable character and Toradora felt pretty mediocre.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:51:57 No.156740979
I skipped part 5 and 6

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:55:21 No.156741108
>>156737965
I'm pretty sure that's not a very unpopular opinion anywhere. You only fuck up when you start interacting with the community.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:55:57 No.156741126
>>156733160
This series is amazing kino with god tier animation and story that takes multiple viewings to understand.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:56:33 No.156741146
>>156740960
I'm a relativist at heart so I always find the positives to balance the negatives and in the case of SAO, I actually find more of the former than the latter especially from the latest content that comes out of the series like Progressive and the latest movie.

Reki is aware of the hate and he at least has the humility to realize his work can be better and is making an active effort to do so. A mature response from someone who has gained fame from a flawed work. I know George R.R. Martin would rather kill himself from Diabeetus before doing that.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 02:57:38 No.156741177
>>156740760
>plus you can watch it snug in bed
Very good point, and all the traveling makes it understandable too. I guess I just don't get why someone would when they actually have the option of a laptop or TV. But whatever, you keep on doing you.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:01:24 No.156741300
>>156733160
This is a masterpiece and I have no idea how anyone can dislike it.

I will now list some other masterpieces I can't understand people disliking now

texhnolyze
madoka
K-on!!
Berserk
End of Evangelion

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:04:02 No.156741407
>>156741146
I got no grudge against the guy, is SAO was more obscure it would still be flawed but otherwise not worth griefing someone over. There are plenty of LN adaptions that people know are shit but don't care.

The bulk of the ire when it comes to SAO is that it is (or was) chart topper that made gorillions of yen and is babby's first isekai chuuni anime for the masses of shitmunching normies with no taste.

Basically it deserve to be brought down a peg, and so do the people who think they waltz into established board-culture with their moronic opinions and bad taste. That seeps down into the general anime community from up here on our high-horse and people like Digibro get the idea to autistically explain why its shit for the views and pre-teens who will parrot and worship his opinions.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:04:44 No.156741428
>>156740710

The frustrating thing is SAO could easily be good but the creators, specifically the writers are legitimately shit tier. SAO is the Michael Bay film of anime. A very polished presentation that if you look even slightly under the hood comes apart at the seams. It's a show designed by committee and focus group without any real soul nor a good foundation. It has no narrative value but is easily consumed by simple minds and the very young. If you can underclock your brain a bit, it's worth the time.

>>156740797
>>156740835

SAO is presented very well and carries itself with the confidence of being way better than it actually is. It's like the relatively plain or ugly guy who has irrational confidence and asks out the hot girl and the hot girl says yes. It's shit, but I enjoyed watching it anyway and look forward to seeing the undoubtedly narratively shit film, but I'm not watching it for the story. I'm watching it for the spectacle. I know it's bad, it's vapid mental junk-food, empty calories that only add inches to the waistline. But that's the thing. Most anime is like this - empty shit tier writing and plot structure (not to mention character development) that really only survive on the anime aesthetic - when that medium could be so much more - supported and buttressed by cheap melodramatic tricks. SAO does better what most other "shit" anime does.

>SAO is currently the #1 player who's game you are supposed to hate.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:05:03 No.156741441
>>156735972
Yeah, no shit when you're an 11

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:05:20 No.156741452
GochiUsa didn't grab me.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:06:37 No.156741493
>>156741407
It worked a little too well and now we're stuck with the kiddies thinking jumping on the hatewagon and being an elitist poser makes them kewl and edgy. Like goddamn, you see Narutards hating on SAO. Let that sink in to your head.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:06:46 No.156741498
>>156737351
Some autists on an anonymous image board will think you're cool.

That's about it.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:08:00 No.156741547
>>156741428
>the Michael Bay film of anime.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's Redline. All flash and no substance. At least SAO tried to deliver a message beyond what's shown on screen.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:08:55 No.156741596
>>156741300
Please don't shill Fantastic Children with your shit taste. I feel affronted.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:10:24 No.156741629
>>156741493
I see way more of this outside of /a/ than actually on /a/. Its not nearly as hated as Naruto was before Moot left.

/a/ isn't one person and it hates more things than it likes, SAO faggots just get particularly triggered because they don't have anything to really fall back on. Its literally the best anime they have ever watched in their eyes and so they develop a persecution complex and act like the hate is a meme or bullying.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:11:35 No.156741676
>>156741428
You're missing one point in my liking of Death Note, that is the premise itself. The rules behind the death note and the shinigami eyes are toyed around with but not shat on like the shaky world of SAO.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:11:51 No.156741683
>>156741596
>Shit taste scum tries to insult my taste

whew faggot just end yourself

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:14:04 No.156741758
>>156741452
Same for me at first. I liked it more when I gave it another chance, but I still don't think its all that good.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:14:28 No.156741768
>>156740215
I watched DN years before SAO. Why do you keep assuming things about anonymous people? Pretty weird.

>>156741493
>>156741428
>>156741407
Agreed. SAO is basically the average quality of a show from any given season. People fell for the anti SAO meme an unironically think it's the worst show ever and a 1/10.

Plenty of shows from this season could be picked apart just like SAO, maybe even worse, but people don't do it because they won't get the attention they get from going after the most popular show.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:15:58 No.156741825
>>156741629
When the hate extends to just downright harassment, then you could understand their POV. Let's face it. Some of the shit they have to deal with can get ridiculous in an uncalled for way. Sure, they have shit taste, but goddamn do you really have to go out of the way to treat them like dirt?

One of the reasons why /a/ doesn't express the same level of hate is because the waifu factors. The SAO girls are cute and fappable so that give the series an excuse not to be a bannable offense here.

And not all those who enjoyed SAO are babbies first. There's quite a few with massive powerlevels who at least enjoyed the series for what it is.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:19:36 No.156741940
>>156738306
Go to bed, Digibro

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:21:11 No.156741990
>>156741825
>but goddamn do you really have to go out of the way to treat them like dirt?
>no bully!
where do you think you are? expressing sheer disgust and contempt for others is the highest form of love in these parts.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:22:53 No.156742033
>>156741990
I thought we were still talking about outside /a/ We all know this board is a little girl community where shitposting amounts to hugs and kisses.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:25:24 No.156742111
>>156742033
>not bringing smug into your everday life

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:25:42 No.156742119
>>156738306
What's weird is that people will enjoy a show/movie, watch some video on YouTube, then somehow change their mind to agree with everyone else. Why not just hold your own subjective opinion? Shows aren't objectively shit.

This isn't even Digi's fault because he basically says this in the video.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:28:37 No.156742217
>>156742119
I don't know if you follow any other anime youtuber, but faggots like Gigguk blatantly coerces people into parroting their opinions.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:32:57 No.156742367
>>156742217
It will happen whether its intended by the creators or not. People are very sheeplike and like to follow the flock of their choice. Its even worse when you are young.

Youtubers aren't doing anything that hasn't always been done, and whether they intend to or not their fans are going to consider them demi-gods.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:35:57 No.156742465
>>156738285
I actually share this opinion, surprisingly.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:36:29 No.156742482
>>156733160
Watching anime isn't a healthy hobby for adults.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:55:18 No.156743022
People who complain about 'moeshit', 'waifubait', etc. invalidate their opinions as soon as it enters their diseased brains.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:55:28 No.156743030
There are differences between enjoying something and thinking it's good/liking it. The guy that got me into anime enjoys SAO but is fully aware it's garbage

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 03:59:45 No.156743159
One Punch Man is good but I'm not feeling it as much as I thought I would and I'm kinda struggling to get through it.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:04:51 No.156743318
This thread kills any hope I had about /a/ recovering from the hit it's taken post moot.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:05:50 No.156743349
>>156743318
>moot
who ?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:06:08 No.156743360
>>156743318
>implying moot leaving was the catalyst for /a/ turning to shit

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:10:24 No.156743464
>>156733160
1 cour, no sequel is the perfect length and anything else feels dragged out

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:14:11 No.156743572
>>156736648
>hesitate to voice my opinion out of fear of rejection.
You're such a fucking niggerfaggot, just say what you don't like.
Every time someone mentions Outlaw Star, I always say it was fucking boring trash to me
Same for Haruhi and Ruroni Kenshin

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:20:28 No.156743740
>>156736812
You didn't answer the question.

What anime do you like?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:22:48 No.156743803
>>156741126
Should I rewatch?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:26:48 No.156743911
>>156738053
I love Koike and was waiting for this with baited breath since high school for this to come out and still felt a little let down. It blew it's load on the yellow line race.

My unpopular opinion is that Trava is Koike's real masterpiece and his been streamlining his style ever since.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:27:43 No.156743935
>>156737424
I agree with this to an extent. There are a lot of shows I won't fap to.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:33:12 No.156744074
>>156743360
It fluctuated before that. It's been in a free fall since hiroyuki took over and Troid&co started running the show.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:36:47 No.156744164
>>156741126
I'm thinking about starting this again, got the dvd set for dirt cheap a few months ago. Never finished it back when it came out but I remember enjoying it a lot.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:40:03 No.156744252
>>156742367
I actually find this very frightening.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 04:49:13 No.156744493
>>156742367
holding "correct" opinions obviously has an allure, but many of these videos just point out things people may not have noticed before

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:21:24 No.156745423
Akira is still the best animated movie and is the ultimate pleb-filter

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:24:02 No.156745494
>>156738457
>Tokyo Ghoul is an average manga that is only popular because of edgelords, and waifu fags. Kaneki is a terrible MC
I tought this was everyone's opinion

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:29:28 No.156745616
>>156738306
> Broader picture
> analyzes things deep enough
> Opinionated
> Biased.
Here's what I would say about his opinions response. So what?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:32:34 No.156745685
>>156740516
My 5 year old laptop broke and I've been using my phone to watch anime and read and it's really comfy

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:42:29 No.156745913
> Talking about some pony buttfucker.
> The same guy who goes on about his "reviews" that is as long as the series themselves
> The same idiot that thought it was a good idea to do a day-long rec video.
> The same hypocrite who rants clickbait despite he does the same crap and even admits doing it himself.
Stop the bullshit, and don't ever mention idiots like him on /a/. Period.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:45:53 No.156745994
>>156738202
I've seen people space like that for ages even before reddit became the go to boogeymen. What's the next thing going to be?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:47:33 No.156746043
>>156733160

Fate/Zero was better than UBW.

Kerry was a selfless hero.

Wolverine was cash.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:49:54 No.156746103
Nichijou only exists for screencaps and reaction images the show has to be one of the most overrated slice of life's out there right next to Lucky Star. I praise the former for its art style but the humor is very hit and miss.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 05:51:31 No.156746146
>>156733160

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 06:40:10 No.156747093
>>156737965
I used to post on their forums but after a short while I realized they're not my crowd. Too many ironic weebs and "Don't care about quality!" shitters who choose to watch a visual medium of all things.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:14:41 No.156747623
Rhythm Emotion > Just Communication

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:28:03 No.156747813
>>156738623

I just stated my opinion, given what this thread is, okay?

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:28:44 No.156747824
Gochiusa is best slice of life anime since Aria

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:31:05 No.156747860
>>156747623

Blasphemy!

Crucify this fucker.

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:38:28 No.156747948
>>156746103

I wouldn't say it's overrated, it's just got very dry humor. I think the problem is people see "SoL" and immediately assume it's going to be another K-ON clone where 3-5 high school girls make cutesy talk and make dumb jokes.

That being said I do agree the humor can be a bit hit and miss, but if you ever say
>Nichijou only exists for screencaps and reaction images
I will teleport into your mud hut and decapitate you

>>
Anonymous 2017-05-04 07:39:23 No.156747958
>>156738473
If you count the last 3 episodes, sure.







[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 0.029137 seconds.