[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/adv/ Advice

Warning: All the content of this page originally come from 4chan.org. This is only a partial archive made to avoid destruction. Some posts and images may be missing. All the messages below have been posted by anonymous users and we do not guarantee any truth of what they said.
For any illegal content, please contact me so that I can immediatly destroy it!

Anonymous 2013-05-27 17:49:20 No.12351535

[Missing image file: Say it!.jpg]

I wish i was numb.


>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 17:59:41 No.12351578
If you're depressed you're thinking too much

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 18:14:02 No.12351636
>>12351535
I wish I wasn't. Wanna trade?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 18:22:15 No.12351662
>>12351636
I know that i say it just because I'm depressed... I would regret it in some years maybe so my answer is no... I wish it but i know it is better that I'm not numb.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 18:49:02 No.12351764
Please kill yourself or die a painful death as soon as possible.

Fuck you.
-L

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 18:54:00 No.12351790
>>12351662
Sometimes you gotta appreciate what you have man, as cliche as it sounds.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:14:23 No.12352196
Why can't I decide on what I want to do in life?
Seriously thinking of going into some military shit because I simply dont know what to do and tired of doing nothing

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:15:42 No.12352206
>>12352196

pretty sure youre just depressed. the whole "i have no purpose but i need one yet i dont care about anything." do something extreme, i think its the only possible solution

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:19:27 No.12352232
Dear whoever,
I went back to the store and the same stupid bitch works there. WTF? Why isn't she fired?! She harassed the shit out of me and was a complete cunt.

Please God PLEASE tell me you at least captured Jacob or some of the other and put them in prison.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:20:07 No.12352236
>>12352206
Do something extreme?

Also, how do I get out of this cancerous thinking?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:20:19 No.12352238
I want to stop wasting my life, but idk how to live. ):

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:22:14 No.12352252
>>12352236

you need completely new surroundings. military, different state/country, completely new social life, something.

i think this will stop the cancerous thinking. im in the same boat. at least we arent alone, man.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:23:22 No.12352259
>>12351764
whats the initial of the person

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:26:04 No.12352284
I want to work. I really do. I'm just waiting to receive a call back. It's been 6 months, and I've gotten nothing. I've been applying. I've been patient. I can't live on no money, man. I've been wanting to buy a car for the longest time. Someone please hire me. Please.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 20:49:05 No.12352424
I'm a submissive somewhat masochist, and I feel really insecure when I see someone willingly take more pain than I could handle. If someone enjoys being hurt more than I do, I feel like I'm not good enough. It's completely unfounded, my SO isn't even a sadist, but knowing it's ridiculous doesn't stop my feelings of inadequacy.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:08:36 No.12352529
I hope you catch us hooking up.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:10:01 No.12352536
I want to do more shit but I don't even know where to begin. I stopped believing in myself last year. now I can't even get back into the hobbies I use to love because I'm scared of being inadequate. I want people to love my work because then I'd love my work. I gave up on believing only I should care. Happiness is only beautiful when shared

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:11:12 No.12352547
>>12352529
;)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:15:28 No.12352561
>>12351535

GF says rape is okay depending on the circumstances

Tempted to rape her because that comment is so fucking retarded

Notsrs
somewhatsrs

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:16:56 No.12352569
i wish i was a completely different person.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:18:09 No.12352574
i also wish i could stop being a flirt whore

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:18:38 No.12352576
1) I wish I was dead.
2) I like you. It took me forever to notice your signs because I feared rejection plus my low self-esteem caused me to think that no one would ever be interested in me.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:19:01 No.12352579
>>12352561
What a dumb bitch, she was probably raped and doesn't want to feel guilty for not standing up for herself.

When I was molested I beat the shit out of the guy(lucky that he was smaller than me). I still feel 0 guilt today, no victim mentality at all. Feels good to have self respect.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:19:43 No.12352588
I don't have a real problem at the moment, except i'm bored and my damn father is a niggerlover and let one move in.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:23:01 No.12352600
People annoy the shit out of me to the point where I can't stand being around them anymore, and I hate myself for it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:25:03 No.12352608
>>12352569
Then start changing, now. Stop moping around and just do it.

>>12352588
Sucks, my father is a niggerlover as well. He is not happy that I grew up to be a nationalist and gets pissed that I don't think sandniggers belong in europe.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:25:21 No.12352610
I wish I wasnt this sickfuck I am. I want to live normal life.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:26:20 No.12352616
>>12352600
maybe theyre just really full of themselves

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:27:49 No.12352623
I wish you would have been forward with me instead of lying for so long. That really hurt. I wish I could punch you again.
Or change your mind.
Either or.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:27:57 No.12352624
>>12352616
I don't think that matters. I mean, maybe you're making a pass at me in which case that's really obvious but the problem rests on me more than them. I mean, that's not what I actually believe but that's probably what's really the case.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 21:29:30 No.12352633
I love you. Our sex is disappointing to both of us at this point. Sometimes you love me and can't get enough of me, then you'll ignore me out loud for several days at a time. I don't want to be with anyone else, I just wish you wanted to be with me a little more.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:22:01 No.12352840
Philipp. Why I hate you:
You introduced me to /r9k/ and kc when I was 15. Thanks for messing with my already fragile self-perception.
You sent me this link to that stupid song which was about how inappropriate your depression was. Well, yours is. The song sucked, too and so do you.
You let me down when I needed you and didn't even have anything to tell me other than a phrase you picked up from an Antlers song and remodeled badly.
You just left without saying a word. I guess you wanted people to wonder what had happened. Fuck you.
You took those pills for problems you barely even had in the first place and then complained about their side-effects. Fuck you. Fuck you especially for complaining about the side-effects and never seeing a therapist. You did not have those problems and the pills made you a different person.
Fuck you so much for telling me to get drunk so that I'd be nice to you again. You should know that I'm not supposed to drink. Fuck you. You have a girlfriend whom you probably mistreat. She's a bitch, though. I hope you'll never be happy and I hope that you read this message and try to disprove what I'm saying by having an unhealthy relationship for the rest of your lives. That's probably not going to happen but I like to imagine it. The translator wanted to be nice to you. Because you've never been in love. You do not love her. She's a piece of meat to you that kind of likes you back which might be new to you. It's not love, though.
Fuck you. Fuck you for letting me down, especially. We were never friends and I was deluded. Perhaps that's what you expect from someone who is psychotic, huh. You don't give a fuck, that's fine. I just hope that you rot in hell and that this will be the last message that I sent to you which you won't answer to. I know, you're a great man now that you have some meat to fuck. I feel sorry for her and I regret ever having trusted you. Fuck yourself.
I.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:27:30 No.12352875
Today started out with me walking to college, thinking of suicide.

It ended with me being happy I woke up today.

It's scary, it's scary. But... "Act without hesitation"

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:30:30 No.12352887
Right back at the beginning. I'm going around in circles, stuck in the loop and slowly losing my mind. Goodbye my sanity, I'll meet you again in several months right before I slide back down into this pit once again.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:48:13 No.12352974
I wish I was fucking dead

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:55:00 No.12353008
I just wish a girl would desire me. Give me kisses and hugs, just so i could feel loved and wanted.
I'm feeling like i'm a fucking monster right now. What is it that i have that i'm so repulsive?
I hate what i am.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:58:25 No.12353022
>>12353008

Do you have facial hair?
Do you have long hair?
Do you have acne?
Are you overweight?
Do you have any muscle definition?
Are you awkward in social situations?

Identify the problem(s) and work from there.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 22:59:55 No.12353028

[Missing image file: Captain Vidal 24.jpg]
>>12352608
>>12352579
>>12352588
Sure is /pol/ in here

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:00:14 No.12353031
I feel confused because everybody I've ever asked has told me I should be the one that takes the initiative when dating. Does this mean that if a girl likes me she'll wait forever for me to go and talk to her? I wonder if this has happened and if it has, how often? Shit's confusing, man.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:00:36 No.12353035
Saw that image of that couple who had been together 65 years

>how did you stay together that long
>we lived in a time where if something was broken you'd fix it, not throw it away
>I then realized I have thrown away countless people when the relationship 'broke'...
>...

I'm the worst person in the world.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:07:27 No.12353067
L

Where do I start... we've been in love for over 4 long years and Its only been a month and a half since we broke up. I love you with all I am, but I know I hurt you, but I still care very much about you. I thought about taking my own life only because I loved you as much as I did and I was ashamed of what I did to you. I want you to be able to trust me. I want you to be able to trust that I won't take my own life, that I won't hurt you like that ever again. I want to trust you too. I want to trust that you won't hurt me again. I don't ever want to be so controlling again. I want to know that you got everything under control and that I as your ex lover and eternal friend, will always be there to help you, whenever you need it. My dependability will not falter. And though your trust in me is gone, I will walk the long path of earning it back, because you are worth it. Even when you don't think that you are. You see that is what love is, the ability to see ones positive aspects over the negatives. To be willing to change yourself, within reason so that they may be happier. I love you. And I always will. I feel like you just don't want to admit that you love me, because then it would obligate you to be with me. The fact that you care as much as you do and fear for me as much as you do does prove the love is there. I know how much you loved me, so I know its still there. The moments we shared and the truth in your eyes when you said those words cannot be so easily erased. I am so tired of being a source of negative emotions for you, causing you stress. I just want to hang out with you and a build a friend based relationship so that in the very least I can bring a smile to your face. So at the very least, we can have ourselves some good old fashioned fun.


With love J

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:08:35 No.12353075
>>12352887
Whats causing this? Do you know, what makes you think you are insane?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:09:55 No.12353083
>>12353035
This, soo much this.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:27:22 No.12353200
>>12353075
No idea, I'm just spinning back and forth between intervals of clarity and completely self-destruction every few months. Is it really insanity? Maybe not. Maybe I have to be much more unstable before it can be considered as such. Maybe sanity was the wrong word to use. But the looping of inability to cope with life and breaking down in a depressive mess happens regardless what I do with myself. Up and down, life throws me around and there's no reins to grab a hold of. I am at the mercy of the random fluctuations of the universe. It deems me to crawl on the ground and pity myself at the moment.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:33:16 No.12353230
I'm numb, I don't think I'll ever find a meaningful relationship, and have dedicated my life to serving people I despise because there's nothing else left to do. I want this droll life to go by fast.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:36:07 No.12353248
I wish I had a person to be addressing this to but I dont. I just want to experience love at least fucking once

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:43:49 No.12353286
>>12351535
I feel the same OP. I wish I didn't feel anything. Everything would be easier that way.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:50:32 No.12353335

[Missing image file: 1369692901497.jpg]
I wish I could die in some accident or sickness because killing myself would hurt people and I don't want them to think its their fault for me feeling this way. I just don't think I can handle pretending I'm okay when I'm tired and numb.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-27 23:52:52 No.12353354
i slept all day and now it's 2 am and my brain is feeling all weird... i guess it's from overstimulation due to too much internet plus music. i could swear that i had light hallucinations earlier.
is it weird that my brain takes me through random trips sometimes? i don't even do drugs except of booze and very rarely weed.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:07:29 No.12353463
>>12352840
i intorduced you to /rk9/ cause it was good for you
and who do you think you aresaying my depretion is inapropriatethat song fit perfectly
ileft cause you were being a litle bitch your the one who thinks they have problems that they don't realy have hope you enjoy the res of your life complaing and pushing everyone away
go fuck your self

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:13:02 No.12353496
i'm so so so close to getting back in touch with my ex and it's a terrible idea but it would be so nice to talk to him and see him again. can't tell anyone~~~

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:16:40 No.12353517
>>12351535
I want to die.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:17:55 No.12353524
I think something's whack inside my head. Somethings breaking and it's a feeling when a nerve in your tooth is exposed - the slightest movement of air or touch feels like a tank ramming your brain.

10 months out of the year every single day is planned and devoted to goals. This means things are tight enough that when people talk to me, I can only give them short, factual answers. I have not made a single friend in the past 4 years. I don't feel like myself, I don't feel like a human anymore, I feel like an automaton carrying out a program.
I went from skinnyfat gf-less jobless freak into a gf-full (2 months/year though), 25$/h, semi ripped shell of a human.
I guess I want somebody to talk to or someone to touch and talk about nothing important. I want to stop the program.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:23:49 No.12353556
It makes me really unhappy that you would rather become a dickhead attention seeker druggie than ever give our relationship another chance, you're a waste of my emotions

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:24:19 No.12353558
Every day I hope some sort of disaster will strike so that I don't have to go to work.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:28:04 No.12353586
I miss her...
I fucking miss her.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:34:31 No.12353623
i wish i could kill myself but there seems to be even less point to that than living

scoreboard:

suicide:
( - ) it would hurt some people who care about me

continuing living:
( + ) sometimes i find a nice book to read or something?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 00:51:57 No.12353709
I need to chill out when it comes to women. I've been single months now, no longer missing the ex. Now this new girl shows up and now I need to tell myself to chill out, I must have passed some test because she's allowed me this far along letting me see the "weird" side of her. I need to stop freaking out when I don't talk to her or she doesn't talk to me. I know I have to make the first move, for god's sake she's more awkward than I am. This should be a cake walk. I don't want to be needy and I don't want to be with someone who is needy, been there done that. I've got nothing to loose.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:11:43 No.12353813
I honestly wish I could stand being around people. I don't enjoy meeting new people, and more then not i cant stand the friends i have, but thats better than having no friends at all right?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:25:01 No.12353895
I wish you would have just taken initiative after I showed you what I meant. However, we seem to only accept the love we think we deserve. You deserve the best of what you're looking for and I hope you find it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:25:40 No.12353902
I secretly hope that I die in an accident because I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:26:27 No.12353905
im sory i killed some many poor defenseless animals

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:26:32 No.12353906
Fucking hate morning shifts.
Jesus Christ.
Goddamn.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:35:14 No.12353959
B-
I love you, but it hurts that you're so far away. You seem oblivious to the fact that us living in entirely different countries will pose a problem. You act like you're in a fantasy world, like you can just up and move to America whenever you want. It doesn't work that way...

-J
You're an amazing person. Please stop putting yourself down, you have so much going for you and yet you're blind to everything except your own faults. I believe in you.

-M
I'm not sure what to say to you. I feel like we've moved on, yet I feel some urge to connect with you again. You were my first everything. I just wish your mom would feel like our relationship mattered. I think it's too late now though, for both of us. I want(ed?) to try and move on, go through the troubles. But we both know she'll never accept me. I'm not going to pull a Capulet and Montague. You hate my family, and your family hates me. I'm sorry it couldn't work out.

From, D

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:36:18 No.12353967
>>12353524
[spoiler]I'll talk to you.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:36:54 No.12353972
I like little boys.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:44:30 No.12354011
It is impossible to be inadequate. Feeling and believing in one's inadequacy sucks and is all too frequent in our population, but it's impossible. Kind of a cool realization... No matter how I feel, I am completely and totally adequate. We all are. And I/we may as well come to terms with it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:49:50 No.12354047
I'm probably on the road to becoming an alcoholic.
I can only socialize when drunk and it makes me happy.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 01:54:16 No.12354079
>>12353972
Michael pls go

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:03:49 No.12354140
I have no idea how to cure my depression so I'm going down the old route of therapy/drugs. I know drugs are awful and the therapist only cares so long as he gets paid, but it's the only solution in this culture.

I'm just sick of hating myself. Every time I try to hang out with friends I just withdraw because I hear them and I think they are so much better than me, or I get depressed out loud and I just bring down the mood for the rest of them. I hate who I am but I also hate the fact that I have to change for other people.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:06:37 No.12354161
I really want you so bad and I love you so much.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:33:44 No.12354335
Being lactose intolerant sucks. I miss icecream.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:40:39 No.12354384
He always wants sex without a condom because "he doesn't like it" but that's obviously stupid,
The worst part is that it doesn't bother me that he doesn't want it and it risks pregnancy, it bothers me because I can just imagine him saying that shit to the girls he fucked before and that makes me feel dirty

and now I'm mad at myself.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:45:25 No.12354406
im in my first serious relationship, mid twenties, and want out.
It started very good, but now I cant even stand her. She is hyper paranoid, jealous, and intrusive. She never has anything good to say, and hates on basically everything I like. if she doesnt get her way, she bitches and does the whole cold shoulder thing like crazy.
I feel like I cant break up with her, because she is working at what is my dream company/place of work, and knows everyone. She is the kind of person who would ruin any chances of working their.

we use to be such good friends too...its crazy and drives me insane.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:51:57 No.12354445
Why the fuck wont you just contact me already? You know you love me and I you, wtf is going through your head right now? Fuck you.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 02:59:42 No.12354495
A simple apology would have been apreciated, since you make me apologise 10 times for every mistake. I keep my robe at the end of the bed so I have something warm to put on when I get up during the cold morning and it really pisses me off that since you couldnt be arsed looking for yours you steal mine, LEAVE IT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING HOUSE and leave me to freeze. its selfish and stupid of you and when i simply informed you of what you did, you should have apologised, I dont clean up after you just for you to disrespect me like that.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:05:43 No.12354537
>>12354079
But I'm a smooth criminal!

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:08:27 No.12354555
>>12352236

Asking 4chan how to get rid off cancer.
> lel

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:09:51 No.12354566
>>12354079
rofl

>>
Tim 2013-05-28 03:13:24 No.12354587
Still not completely over him and it really sucks, but I think it makes me more introspective than bitter or sad if anything. It's kind of making me come to terms that there are certain personalities that people will like or even love and if I'm not one of those, there's nothing I can really do about it. I shouldn't compromise who I am to appeal to someone else. It seems elementary, but it's easy to lose sight of especially when you're convinced that you would do anything for that person.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:17:37 No.12354608
I'm eating blueberries cheesecake with strawberrys and green tea.

> Am I in heaven?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:18:09 No.12354610
Just......
YAYYYYYYYY Fucking YAY.

I'm so sorry for being depressed and moody lately but YAY for the following reasons:
I love you and you love me too!
We are together!!
We got through so much and things can only go up from here :)
Thank you for being a friend. Meeting you made me realize that I've never had a friend and now I have a friend, a lover and a teacher.
I love you, completely.
Oh and thank you for letting me slip out of the shitty mood without judging or questioning or forcing me out of it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:20:52 No.12354625
I wish I wasn't always the shoulder to lean on. Yeah, I like helping people out, but it's hard to be the person who is always strong and never falters when I just want to have someone who truly understands me and wants to help me out for a change.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:24:41 No.12354643
>>12354610
:)

<3

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:31:30 No.12354689
I cheated on my girlfriend by making out and got caught.
I regret this so fucking much and I hate myself. I literally want to die every time I think about it. I love my girlfriend so much. I love her more than anything in the world and if she left me I would shut down and either kill myself or abandon all my dreams and live the rest of my life in a minimum wage job.
I managed to lie and make it seem like I did less to the other girl than I did, as just kissed her and didn't get into etc.
After much tears on both parts I managed to get us to the part where we start moving on.
But the people who caught us were fucking students and they've already spread rumors and I go back to school tomorrow after a long weekend and she's going to find out and she's going to leave me and I'm so fucking anxious right now I feel like I'm dying or going insane.
The worst part is I can't tell anyone about it, and even if I did, people would tell me that I don't actually love her, and that I'm just reliant on her because I can't let go, and I don't know if that's true or not and I fucking hate myself and I fucking hate how everything fucking falls apart because I fuck up once I fucking hate hate hate oeaijfomf;diy2eljgn l43jom4pv ji u b

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:32:08 No.12354697
Part of me wants to break up with my gf of over two years and I hate myself for it because I know it will partially ruin her life.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:34:14 No.12354711
>>12354697
You give yourself too much credit....

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:34:21 No.12354712
my social life is in shambles and is falling down around me. the only advice i'm getting is from a guy who is clearly in a conflict of interest. his advice stands against all his own decisions, leading me to believe he wouldn't take his own suggestions!

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:34:46 No.12354717
>>12354689

well that sucks, but you deserve it.
quit thinking with your dick next time~

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:35:17 No.12354721
>>12354717
I hope you burn alive in a car accident you fucking cocksucker

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:36:54 No.12354734
>>12354689
Lol. Oh well. This is what happens when you have your priorities all fucked up.

You don't love her either. You think you do, but you don't. Have fun being single.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:44:52 No.12354791
At least 50% of people are better of dead

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:57:58 No.12354893
I have a separate mind from my body

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 03:59:02 No.12354903
>>12354721

wow someone's upset.
It's the truth though did. quit being selfish and bawwing about how bad YOU feel about it. Guaranteed your girlfriend feels worse, yet here you are bitching about how terrrrrible you feel for consciously making the decision to play tonsil hockey with another girl.

You're well within your right to bitch but i'm within mine to call you out on it

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:01:22 No.12354923
I hate everyone including myself.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:07:02 No.12354964
>>12354923
wow... that is totally uncommon

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:07:02 No.12354965
>>12351535
I wanna break-up but feel I will be a horrible person if I do that after telling each day for 4 months that I love my gf.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:08:33 No.12354977
computer and desk jobs are fucking beta-jobs

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:17:51 No.12355041
I came across this girl, who happens to be pretty similar to my boring person. She might be interested, she might not. She sure likes to send mixed signals.

I once asked her out, she said "I'll see if I have plans that day, but I'll send you a message. She didn't. Thought I had it out of my system but started crushing on her again, and she's ending mxed signals again

Despite being "confident in myself", or so I thought so, it's kinda affecting me. Oh yeah baby I really missed daily insomnia

Fucking thanks Obama

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:22:57 No.12355080
Goddamn, college, I hate you so much, WHY did I think I would enjoy radiology, this shit is nothing like the actual job, the fuck am I doing here.

People who don't know anything get a degree by copying shit and here I am, tons of work, for fucking nothing, damn attacks with stress, I swear I want to quit school.

Then you little asshole, two whole years and you broke up with me for new **** and told me you were offended and hurt when I called you a pig, well it is true, and now I have someone great and I can't enjoy that due to you having ruined all my faith in people, really great...

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:41:45 No.12355186
I hate my course that I'll be graduating from next March..

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 04:53:43 No.12355271
>>12355186

I chose to do graduate law instead of undergraduate law at an institution which I now believe to be superior than the one I am planning on going to now, which I may not get into because it is extremely competitive. So I may also be stuck doing a useless course with little job oppurtunities because I was immature and elitist at the time and supposing I fail to get in I will have to live with this remorse for the rest of my life. You're not the only one.

Also I've never made my girlfriend cum.

>>
M 2013-05-28 05:13:21 No.12355378
K,

I like you. I do. I like you in that way where an unmistakable infatuation creeps into my head at the most inopportune times. Your personality, history, and interests all fascinate me, not to mention your physical and personal beauty (god DAMN are you cute). And experienced -- you're very much both. Frankly, I'm not. What I am is this callow, "poetic" number-lover who is soon departing for a foreign land (i.e. North Carolina) where I'll either start living life for real or stop altogether, perhaps both.
In the simplest terms: you stay, I go; I'm naive, you know. Despite however much puppydog-type affection might be bubbling, bubbling down inside me, it'd never last, and that's assuming it could start to begin with. Mind you, that is a very hefty assumption.
I mean it sincerely and without wistfulness when I say you deserve someone whose life is more compatible with your own; you ought to have someone cooler, calmer, and closer than I. The most I aspire to be in your life is more than a mere passer-by, but capped at a friend -- definitely not some fling or paramour. A friend. That's what I'm good at.

My heartstrings will someday simmer down, but that desire I doubt will do the same.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:14:20 No.12355745

[Missing image file: 1369112649541.jpg]
Why can't I be happy? I just don't understand. I'm in college, with an amazing woman and I have my health. I just made presidents list with straight A's, but I don't know why I am there or what I am going to do with my career or what career to get even if I try. Although many people tell me I'm extremely intelligent I never believe them because I think there is so much more to learn. My girlfriend is unbelievable. She is almost everything I could ever wish for in my life 9.5/10 easy. The problem is that we can never enjoy sex together because It is hard enough for me to get it up, but when I finally do it only lasts 10 minutes or so and I might as well be a corpse down there. She is beautiful and a great partner but I just can't seem to enjoy it with her. I used to be overweight and out of shape, but now I have gotten in shape and reached a point where I am even more healthy than all of my friends. The only problem is that I keep looking in the mirror and no matter how healthy I get I just never think it is enough and want to keep going. I have no religion and no drive yet somehow I still get out of bed every day simply because others say I have to. Why can't I push forward and have a positive outlook? I've been looking for a job over the last two months putting in about 50 applications and still no one has answered. In fact not a single job I tried to get into even called any of my references. I can't meditate because I think to much, the thoughts just clog my mind and everything is happening too fast and I can never be calm because of it. My parents say that they are proud of me but seem to be upset with everything new that I do. I can't find inner peace. I contemplate suicide daily. I was raped when I was younger for years on end and I have just pushed it to the back of mind. I can't even stand to take a piss. I have basically no sense of self accomplishment or worth. I just want a simply life of love and joys but I can't even have that it seems.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:21:00 No.12355793
I'm just some awkward punk, what do you see in me? You're the only person who isn't in my family who loves me, and I love you back, just what do you see in me? You're just completely perfect. I want you to know that I love you more than life itself. I want to spend every moment of my life with you and I know you feel the same, it's just I'm way too fucked up of a person to convey my feelings.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:22:44 No.12355802
>>12353558
same here.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:26:47 No.12355828
>>12354965
4 months is not a long time.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:27:24 No.12355834
>>12355793
Tell them exactly that.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:32:18 No.12355856
Saying it:

You have no reason to be a single, bitter old man. Women flock around you, fight each other for your attention, and you're 55. Most twenty year old guys can't say what you can.

If you're gay, be gay. If you're straight, that's great too. But I will never understand why you're so bent on being alone. You don't even connect to your coworkers, and yes, I've seen you around them, you don't.

Do you like being alone? Can you make that clear, if you are? Do you have some horrible medical condition that makes you afraid of being with someone? Do you just think you're too good for anyone? Did work take over your life?

I just want to know, why are you single? And, how the hell does one become so damn okay with being alone?

Because I want to like being alone too.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:34:57 No.12355867
>>12354384
You should be mad at yourself. But I feel for ya. Been there.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:36:01 No.12355873
>>12351535

I wish I was a non romantic asexual.

Life would be so much easier

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:36:12 No.12355876
>>12355856
If this person happens to go to Asian countries every now and then for vacation, he is a pedo.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:36:19 No.12355877
>>12355856
I like being alone, it's just me not figuring out something useful to use my time for instead of video games

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:38:09 No.12355891
>>12355876
he IS asian. he's a teacher at a community college. I want to ask him if he's happy, and if he is, I want what he has.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:38:29 No.12355893
I wish I was different. I wish I had the guts to actually take action meaning make a move when I have the chance. I wish my life as different. I wish my dad wouldn't have left when I was 6. I wish I could have done something about it. I don't want to be that person who people don't know. I wish it was easy to open up to people. No but my 3 best friends know that I don't have a father I wish I could just have a different try at life you know? That I could just change who I was. It's too late for that now. I have to sit through one more year of highschool . Even college doesn't seem that great anymore. I just want my life to be better goddamit.

All four of us used to be great friends,we still are actually but its not the same
We always used to joke about none of us getting a girlfriend
One already has a kid
The other jumps from relationship to relationship
The third is always flirting and hanging out with this girl

and me...well I'm just here as close to a girl as I was 4 years ago when we were all making jokes God fucking damit

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:39:11 No.12355899
>>12355877
can you rephrase this more clearly?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:41:46 No.12355906
>>12355899
Like, I got friends and stuff, and I can spend weeks alone without problems, and I can go everyday with friends without problem. I prefer to be alone though honestly.

I wish I could use my time more efficiently instead of playing videogames

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:44:50 No.12355923
>>12355906
WHY?! Why are you able to do this?! I hate people so intensely but I can't be alone. I rushed into a stupid marriage because I can't be alone.

HOW!?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:45:10 No.12355924
I'm numb and I fucking hate it. I used to feel so much, but I hate everything now. I don't even like music any more which is scaring me. I don't like my friends, movies, tv, hobbies, sports, music. The only thing I don't mind is mindlessly browsing 4chan. Porn doesn't even turn me on any more.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:47:46 No.12355934
>>12355923
I don't know what grounds were working on here though.

How do you feel alone, why do you crave peoples attention, what prevents you from being comfortable alone?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:49:53 No.12355942
>>12355924
</3

Fight it. Hop a bus to a random city, wander around. take an Alaskan oil rig job. join a cult. kiss a stranger and go to jail for it. read a book, learn a different language. just get out of this place your in and don't let it win.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:53:19 No.12355951
>>12355934
People won't leave you alone if you like being alone. I had to have someone to make them leave me alone. I don't like attention, and I hate having people judge me. People don't judge you when you have someone.

Maybe it's different for men then it is for women, but the very thing I want from this guy is the same thing that pisses me off about people wanting it from me.

That shit didn't even make any sense, did it?

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 06:55:55 No.12355960
>>12351535
You don't want to be numb. You become this disassociated being that partakes no strong emotion from the world, who does not even inhabit his or her own body, as if you were on autopilot and continually viewing the world in third-person.

It's awful.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 06:58:23 No.12355971
People say I'm attractive, I go to the gym. try and take care of myself, etc but sometimes I don't believe them.

I'll go somedays, weeks even, feeling confident and attractive as hell. But somedays I'll wake up all depressed and get down on myself on how ugly I am and not wanna go out at all, I really hate this feel.

I'm not a lesbian, but I have a thing for Asian chicks to the point where I would consider it. The worst thing is I see the most fuckable Asian girl erryday, my roommate.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:01:39 No.12355986
>>12355951
I understand what you were trying to express, and I'm not so sure if were so different but we probably dont' have the same emotions about this.

I felt the very same for a girl a couple of months ago and asked her if we shared the same feelings, bit of a letdown, but better to ask than to never have done anything.

Sorry, I'm just assuming you meant "guy" as in the guy you're interested in, correct me if I'm wrong.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:05:03 No.12355999
>>12355986
I meant the guy I want to be like. I'm treating him the same way people henpecked me. I am interested in him, but that shit is NOT happening. for many reasons.

I just want to not be with anyone and not give a fuck about it. I don't know if that guy feels like that, but it seems that way, and I want that feeling.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:07:11 No.12356006

[Missing image file: homu sad.png]
My body is disgusting because of my bacne. There's a red lump the size of a marble on my thigh filled with blood that is going to burst any day now so I have to put a band aid on it every morning and rip it off, along with any hair it caught, every night. These pop up once every couple of months. I can't go on any strong internal medications and topical does jack shit.

Considering this, I have no drive whatsoever to get into shape. I'm slightly overweight as a result. All these things together, there is absolutely no way in hell I would ever get into a physical relationship with someone, and NO chance of a temporary fling, and I'm not going into the emotional part. I'm old enough now that I'm simply going to have this for, at least, the "best years" of my life.

I don't want kids and even if I did I'm infinitely too scared of women, and mistrustful of people in general, to actually do it. I don't like being around people. I don't even feel comfortable around what few friends I still have anymore. I just waste days on /v/ and /a/ and on video games and anime. I have a mic that I never use for multiplayer games because I assume no one wants to listen to me. I avoid interacting with people because of the previously mentioned mistrust and uncomfortableness and I assume they don't want anything to do with me.

I didn't even manage to pre-order the collector's edition of GTA V. What moron decided each store should only be allocated between 4 and 6 of them? Fucking stupid.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:08:07 No.12356010
I know what I need to do to improve but I don't. I don't understand why. Perhaps I'm scared, perhaps I'm lazy, perhaps I hate myself. I wish I'd disappear.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:08:32 No.12356013
>>12355999
Nice trips hombre

I think you need to find something you enjoy to do, like a hobby, which you can consume your time with, if you're engaged enough you won't have to rely on anyone really, plus it can earn you some dosh if thats what you want

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:12:02 No.12356023
>>12353463
That was fun.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:12:08 No.12356024
>>12356006
acnefree helped me. fuck proactive.

give it a month, though. any regimen needs a month to judge whether it's good or not.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:13:01 No.12356027
>>12356013
I think you're right.

Thanks for putting up with my bs. That's damn decent for someone on 4chan.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:17:33 No.12356050
>>12356027
Meh whatever.

I'm getting tired of playing vidya all day and decided to take a whole year dedicated to going to gym and cardio. maybe joining some military stuff whatever. Don't have any opinion about it really, just slightly interested in achieving something physically instead of psychologically (videogames)

Just throwing out suggestions

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:18:49 No.12356055
I wish I was content with being lonely, every time I seek out a relationship I get horribly hurt.

I decided to finally get standards and now I've been single for two years.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:20:11 No.12356064
>>12356024
I'll look into that, thanks. I hope it's not too expensive.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:21:56 No.12356073
>>12356064
anything good is. it's like 20 bucks here.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:25:10 No.12356090
>>12356073
Well... once again the pain of not living in MURRIKA catches up to me.

You can't get the stuff here (Australia), if the internet is to be believed.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:25:20 No.12356092
You're an inconsiderate faggot to think its ok for another women, who isn't your girlfriend, to call you honey and make you a special dinner and bring it to your work. You're an even huger dumbass for thinking her intentions are innocent.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:27:10 No.12356100
>>12356092
Either he's a naive fool, which is up to your judging

Or it's already too late, and you should get out before it turns to bite you instead of the other way around.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:27:25 No.12356102

[Missing image file: 1369723781906.jpg]
>>12355924

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:28:15 No.12356106
>>12356090
jesus christ, why not?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:30:07 No.12356121
>>12356106
Because the *standard* edition of the previously mentioned GTA V would be $108 from EB Games here.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:30:41 No.12356123
I had a dream about her last night. Even in my dream I knew I couldn't run away with her. One thing after another kept us preoccupied until I woke up.
I can't stand how much it hurts to have seen her again, after all that time, and had blown my chance.

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 07:31:32 No.12356126
>>12356102
Why do people keep reposting this debunked shitpost?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:33:43 No.12356139
>>12356121
Don't you have a eurobro to trade you games or something on steam?

And you should just order it or something

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:36:04 No.12356146
>>12356100
His response is essentially that I'm interpreting the situation wrong. I don't think its proper for near strangers to have that kind of connection when both parties are in a relationship... Plus, cooking for a man is a special thing a women can do. That's just a huge eyebrow raiser when a stranger offers to cook a man a meal; it's just flirty.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:36:09 No.12356147
>>12356139
Steam's not usually quite so bad, especially with GreenManGaming.

Nowhere I can find online stocks Acnefree and delivers to Australia, though, except Amazon, and guess how excited I am about paying double the cost of the product for shipping alone?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:36:30 No.12356151
>>12356102
This is a flawed interpretation of 'suicidal'. Someone who is suicidal generally isn't because of some inescapable problem they want to avoid. Not some external problem, at least- the problem is within and whatever it is it will follow them to those bars in Barcelona.
Suicide isn't a matter of 'I'm so sad, I want to end it all'. Suicidal people know very well that they could live it up, leave the world behind and just go. They just... can't. Their bodies won't let them.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:37:26 No.12356155
>>12356146
So he's allowing her to advance without your consent? I wouldn't let someone do that to me.

>>
anonouymous 2013-05-28 07:37:59 No.12356159
>>12351535
thansk for ditching me for my friends...

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:44:50 No.12356189
>>12356155
He didn't take it as her advancing on him, he argues. Still, I talked to him about it and he apologized for what it looks like in retrospect and how it unintentionally hurt me. It helped.

I'm still not trusting her intentions, though, but I do think its fair enough that my boyfriend was naive about it; he can be like that across the board at times... It's just upsetting.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:47:57 No.12356202
>>12356189
If he argues, than he's out of comfort zone obviously and he doesn't like the fact that you don't approve of him getting attention from other women.

And if he apologized than he confessed more or less that it was more than just food, why would he feel the need to apologize for anyway?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 07:51:46 No.12356225
>>12356202
It wasn't really an argument--sorry for the misleading words. His... oppositional statement to my accusation? The conversation wasn't hostile (although I felt angry).
As far as the apology goes, he apologized for unintentionally causing me to be upset, not for receiving the food or whatever.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:05:15 No.12356284
Reall really really want to get out of the fucking house. But I lost my wallet, bus pass, bank cards, ID, etc.

This acne is killing my looks. I should have seen a dermotologist a long time ago, it's been going on for years and my doctor just refered me. Wish he was a little less confident in his abiilty to treat me.

I look far more attractive naked then I do clothed. That's pretty unusual, especially for guys, and it pisses me off that I can't really show this off. I got good bone structure, muscle tone, no flab, a long dong, I look pretty fantastic. Kind of wish I could exploit this a bit more, but facial aesthetics fuck up my looks both with clothes on and off.

I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with my sexuality but I'm still a virgin. Fuck. I have no outlet for this issue...

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:11:07 No.12356310
I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I've got nothing.

If I knew someone like me I would throw him off a cliff. And I feel so frustrated all the time and oh my fucking god I wish I could figure out what's pissing me off so god damn much.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:14:40 No.12356323
>>12356310
>I wish I could figure out what's pissing me off so god damn much.

This feel, I regognize this feel

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:15:24 No.12356326
I texted you over 4 hours ago telling you that I needed to talk to you. Took you over 3 hours to call me, but since I was in the shower and missed your call by 10 minutes you won't answer when I call. I know you probably fell asleep but it just adds on to how much I am pissed off at you because this happens all the time.
I love you but you won't spend anytime with me and I can't deal with this anymore. I am extremely unhappy and I need to express myself to you otherwise this is just going to stew inside me and I'll end up resenting you.
I'm at the end of my rope with you. If you pull that shit again how you need to be selfish I am done. I am not asking for a lot. All I am asking is for you to talk to me and spend some time with me. If it is asking too much to have you meet me halfway to make this "relationship" work you can fuck off. You claim to love me, but you are neglecting me and this has been happening for a while. I dealt with it and understood before that you just didn't have time for me due to school, work, and stress, but now all you do is go out and get drunk. You honestly can't spend a night once a week with me? Hell, I don't even need a full night I just want an hour once a week, but it always seems like its like pulling teeth to even give me 10 minutes.
I would go through hell for you to make you happy, but if you can't met me halfway this isn't going to work. It breaks my heart to think this, to think that this might be the end of us but I have to look out for my happiness.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:18:28 No.12356334

[Missing image file: PD-2918-00_18029_1.jpg]
Thanks for letting me stay at your place for next to nothing while I'm looking for a job post graduation, and giving me a month of free rent for house/pet sitting and doing some general handy work.

First thing I'm going to do is fix your guest bathroom shower, because taking a shower in your master bathroom and finding you glass sex toy has raised all sorts of odd feelings, that I thought I was over.

Pic related it was sitting next to the bathtub next to a copy of all us shrugged, of all things.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:20:05 No.12356340
>>12356334
Damn auto correct. Atlas shrugged. It was next to a copy of atlas shrugged,

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:23:23 No.12356346
Everyone finds me incredibly plain before they "get involved" with me or "love" me. then suddenly they find me "beautiful."
isn't that what i wanted when i shaved my head? i wanted to scare off the douchebags and assholes who didn't bother to get to know me. now i'm dating somebody who wouldn't be attracted to me if i shaved my head again.
what am i doing. growing out my hair is only going to attract the kind of attention i don't want.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:28:09 No.12356357

[Missing image file: 1344234357070_5275782.jpg]
John,
What you did was fucked up and even though I forgive you, I can never trust you again. You act like you are grown up and want to settle down but you are a child.

Guess what? I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. What are you going to do? Should I even tell you? Yes, you have the right to know but what would you do about it? You can't even be in a real relationship, how can you be a father?

You can't even end a relationship in the right way. I'm going to take the test and then let you know. You know how? In the same way you broke up with me is how you're going to find out you're a father. Why? Because you won't answer the phone.

I won't be surprised and I won't be hurt if you never even respond to the news. It'll just prove everything I believe.

I bet you have tons of girls pregnant. You fucking game playing little bitch.

-Jess

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:31:30 No.12356367
>>12356357
yikes..
for your sake i hope it's just a false alarm.

anh
i hope you're over her
please be over her
i cant handle it. im too insecure for you.
em

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:32:09 No.12356370
>>12356323
Oh thank god it's not just me. What's up with you?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:34:21 No.12356378
>>12356340
Do you think she might be into Atlas Shrugged? Like, from a fetishistic perspective. Sorry if that sounds weird I've just met a few people like that.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:40:14 No.12356394
Sera,

I forget the first time we met but I'm glad we did. We only spoke a handful of times to one another, though I think we both knew that somehow we were compatible. You asked to walk back to campus with me that one time and I'll always regret being uptight and making a poor impression on you. Looking back I wish I'd realized how fast time would go and that unless I did something I'd lose contact with you. I've thought about you all the time for a year now and I realize that it's past being romantic or thoughtful and is now perhaps not evem creepy but mentally ill. God how I wish I could go back and meet you for the first time again, I've daydreamed at least a dozen storylines where you and I are togethere. We're both graduating next month and since finals are over I know we'll never see each other again unless we happen to pass each other by on campus, though somehow I know this won't open thought I hope it might. You are my ideal girl and you fell into my lap and I did nothing.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:47:20 No.12356412
MB,

I had a dream while I was up north, sleeping next to the man I left you for in his childhood bed. In my dream, we were all in a house together, and you were still pursuing me, and I was still letting you even though I wasn't getting much out of it anymore. He left the room for a minute, and you came in, pulled up my top, and started playing with my tits. You were sucking on my hard nipples when he walked past the open doorway and caught the tail end of what was happening just before he pulled away and I pulled my shirt down, but we both knew that he saw. He said nothing, simply walked away, and so did both of us. I went down the hall, and when I came out, you were back in your room at the end of the hall, sitting in the dark, peering out like a rat. In the next scene, my first boyfriend asked me what I thought I was doing. I came up with some bullshit excuse of an answer, and he looked me dead in the eye and said with all the seriousness of the unconscious that let me know I was dreaming:

"If you don't appreciate and take care of what you've got, you're a fucking idiot."

I was so shocked at the intensity and bluntness of the message that I woke up almost instantly.

I haven't told anyone this dream and I won't, at least not for a while. I doubt anyone but you, me, and him would know what it means, and out of all of those I'm the only one who can really understand it. But I get it now.

It's time. I can finally let you go. It's all going to be okay for me. You don't have to haunt me anymore.

I no longer regret what happened, and I no longer love you.

I'm finally free.

H

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:47:28 No.12356414
>>12356378
I could get into that....

Seeing her sex toy brought up feelings I thought I was well past. I had stopped think about her in a relationship /sex way and instead as a friend that nothing would/could happen with.

To top it off her fb posts are all about finding mister right....

Though honestly I haven't really tied because I would rather stay her friend on known terms, the as a romantic interest, her history of which is rocky to say the least.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:51:51 No.12356424

[Missing image file: 1 (2).jpg]
>>12353286
Lel, you guys do not really know what being numb and emotionless mean.

Grow up kids.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:55:07 No.12356432
>>12356424
>>12356424
Numb to me is the feeling I get when I'm not having a panic attack, I like numb.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:55:47 No.12356436
>>12356370
Not knowing what to do with my life, (career, education)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:56:19 No.12356439
I couldn't cum for my girl on cam and she cried like it was her fault and I feel terrible.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 08:58:02 No.12356443
>>12356436
Oh dude same here. Nothing appeals, and the shittiest part is not wanting anything. I mean feeling sad is one thing but this isn't sadness, this is being dragged through glass.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:05:26 No.12356459
After waiting year after year for a girl who I deeply loved to tell me she loved me back, she had instead told me that the sight of my presence made her sick to her stomach. We had been going out for a year and a half, and then broke up due to reasons involving personal drama that I won't bother getting into as they only lengthen the story needlessly. On a whim, I sparked up a sudden conversation with her tonight, after not speaking to her for years. We had seen each other around every now and then due to us having a lot of mutual friends, but we had never engaged in a talk after our relationship ended. On that whim, I had asked her if there was ever a chance that she could see herself giving our relationship another go, and that is where she told me that I repulsed her. I didn't even indulge in her reasoning, I just thanked her for her time and walked away.

It's the most freeing experience of my entire life. I have never felt this liberated.

It's definitely easier said than done, but if you are pining for someone too, I would strongly recommend trying to muster up the courage to talk to them again. Get drunk, get caffeinated, do whatever you must to aid you in your personal quest -- just get the job done and your future self will thank you for it. From one sad pathetic virgin robot on his way to wizardry to another, I wish you all good luck.

>>
anonouymous 2013-05-28 09:07:28 No.12356464
>>12351535
its hard to say but i guess i doubt your love, or at least your reasons for it and i feel like you dont love me as fully as you would love someone else

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:17:38 No.12356479
>>12356459
But once you are a wizard.... Oh boy! Shit is so cash

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:28:03 No.12356500
>>12356443
What is there for people like us really? If only we knew

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:29:15 No.12356503
N-
I love you.
I love you and I really badly want to say it to you but I'm afraid you won't say it back.
I'm afraid that once you know I love you that you'll leave me, because you might never love me too.
- E

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:32:18 No.12356507
>>12356503
If you never ask you'll never know and one day it might be too late

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:33:39 No.12356508
>>12356507
I'm hoping eventually he says it first.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:33:57 No.12356509
>>12356500
True that. And there's tons of us, or at least that's what I suspect.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:36:51 No.12356517
>>12356509
Well, I got a good friend who's like me, both of us hate people in general (or prefer to be alone) so we don't hang out much, but we connect pretty good when we eventually do

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:37:22 No.12356519
>>12356508
Are you giving any hints at least?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:38:17 No.12356520
>>12356519
How do I do that?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:41:11 No.12356522
>>12356520
I'm not a girl myself, but.

Do you go to studies with him, or work with him? Neighbour? Easier to tell some things guys notice that isnt creepy or slutty that you could do, even more subtle things if you want him to give reactions back at you to see if he's got some interest.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:47:12 No.12356536
>>12356522
I think you may have misunderstood.
I'm already dating the guy, I'm just scared of expressing the amount of feeling I have for him, because he's not really that vocal and I'm not sure how serious he thinks it is.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:52:45 No.12356543
>>12356536
Ohh, never knew there were dating involved.
How many times have you dated? Have you been invited with his friends to do something?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:53:03 No.12356548
I don't think I could be your Mr right. So I won't even try

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:53:17 No.12356549
I want to give myself a life threatening injury to get out of work for the next few weeks

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 09:57:51 No.12356556
>>12356543
Twice.
We dated for a couple months the first time and he broke it off because he still had feelings for his ex and he wasn't feeling like we were going anywhere.
We remained close friends and occasionally had sex when we were both available and it was convenient.
A year and a half or so after the first time we dated he's drunk and confesses to be over FB that he would want another chance.
We started dating again and have been dating about 5 months.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:00:20 No.12356561
>>12356556
>A year and a half or so after the first time we dated he's drunk and confesses to be over FB that he would want another chance.

Sounds like big trouble, but as we say in Swedish "Smaken är som baken"

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:01:03 No.12356564
I'll never be over my social anxieties.

I recently met a girl, and every time I'm around her, I feel pretty good, but the nagging feeling of "you know you're gonna do something wrong" burns in the back of my head and turns me into a nervous wreck. When we part I'm usually pretty high on life, but it doesn't take long before the old feelings of "avoiding social interaction altogether is so much easier than dealing with it" come right back. I feel like it's not a question of if, but when she's gonna get fed up with my ineptitude and seek a more confident guy.

Shit, I feel like ALL my relationships, even my connections with just my regular friends, are things that need constant maintenance and attention. I can't ever just relax and let my guard down around anyone anywhere any time. They'll all gladly leave me in the dust the second I'm no longer useful to their purpose.

I've considered just giving up and seeing how far into my own twisted psyche I could sink... just cutting ties with everybody and staying locked in my room, letting my consciousness collapse inward on itself so I can understand what being at the bottom of the barrel truly feels like. Maybe that could put things in a better perspective than thinking who I am now is utter trash. But I don't have the balls for that. I'm below beta, and terrified of what may happen to me if I don't at least meet the expectations of those around me well enough to maintain the stressful soul sucking farce of an existence I've got going now.

I dunno. I just really don't know.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:01:45 No.12356565
>>12356561
>Smaken är som baken
"the taste is like the butt"
Erm...so you think it's bad news? Why? What's going to happen?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:03:35 No.12356569
I wish I could go back and just find where it all fell apart, my life. Was it my family, the house, the fires, school, what? What the fuck happened?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:14:05 No.12356592
i wish i'd never dated you

you lied to me the entire time we were together about EVERYTIHNG and i should have seen all of the fucking warning signs but i didn't and i feel so fucking stupid

and besides idk why i was into such a 2/10 tbh

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:15:42 No.12356598
>>12356565
Oh man, I could do a whole essay about this.

But any guy who confesses anything while drunk is bad business

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:18:06 No.12356600
>>12356598
Really?
I figured it was probably just because he's pretty I don't know, closed off or something so you know, being drunk made it easier. He had dropped hints about it sober.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:22:36 No.12356605
I wish someone would find me attractive.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:33:05 No.12356617
>>12356600
So you would have to get himd run to express his feelings to you?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:35:22 No.12356618
>>12356617
I'm hoping not.
He's just yaknow, strong silent sort of type.
I don't know.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:48:32 No.12356633
>>12356617
weird way of me spelling drunk, whatever

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 10:53:27 No.12356641
>>12351535

I wish I had a bigger dick.
>5x4

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 11:03:16 No.12356656

[Missing image file: 1368812477550.jpg]
>>12356641
Me too man

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 11:04:45 No.12356658
>>12356656

Same size?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 13:24:41 No.12356970
>>12354445
Why you don't contact him / her ? A relationship consists of two people.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 13:31:38 No.12357000
Dear A,
i don't know if you like me or not but i want to thank you that you actually give me a feel of hope and motivate me to improve my life.
Thanks so much :)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 13:46:25 No.12357043
>>12354608
I am gad you are doing something you enjoy Anon!

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 13:49:41 No.12357052
It's my 21st today, I've had a half day at work, and I'm meeting up with a qt in a couple hours.

Hope you're having fun too /adv/.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:01:56 No.12357085
>>12351535

I wish I had an 8x6 dick. Don't even care if it hurts bishes, I want that ideal size.

Fucking stupid insecurities.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:33:06 No.12357182
I'm being torn in half, love my fiance to death but we had a threesome (they were drunk) with a friend of hers that I was very attracted to before this happened. After hanging out with her I learn that she likes the same music and comedy/ tv shows I do and we have a lot in common. I'm dying to have a close friendship with this girl and my hormones go nuts when she's around.
>tfw considering risking beautiful relationship with loving, caring, supportive woman of my dreams for a fun and meaningless good time.

>>
Ozymandias 2013-05-28 14:34:15 No.12357187
>>12357182

Threesomes are retarded when you're in a relationship.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:43:34 No.12357205
>>12357187
oh I totally agree. I see now that my mind has been poisined with the idea of her, luckily I can keep myself out of trouble.... I think

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:47:59 No.12357216
>>12354161
Initials?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:56:53 No.12357238
>>12357182
did you stick your penis inside her?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:58:04 No.12357239
There was this particularly nasty thread on /adv/ posted a while back, I think January, where some poor guy was falsely accused of a serious sex crime and stood a high chance of going to prison. For some reason, I can't get this thread out of my head and it scares me every time I think about it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 14:59:16 No.12357242
I met the perfect girl for me, completely shut her down several times because I'm afraid of her, specifically, liking me back, and ruined my chances forever.

:(

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:01:23 No.12357245
>>12357238
nope, just ate her while she rode my face and my girl fucked me and she jacked me off beforehand

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:02:28 No.12357246
>>12357085
>Have 8x6 dick
>Women cum and get dry/sore after 10-15 minutes
>It takes me much longer to get off
>They need me to stop after a while
>Don't cum from sex more often than not

>>
Ozymandias 2013-05-28 15:04:31 No.12357250
>>12357246

Yes, I know it is basically useless for 95% of women.

Maybe 7x6 would be better. That is achievable within 3 months or so for me.

>tfw porn has warped your perceptions of reality

porn never again

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:06:04 No.12357252
>>12357216
I'm not this anon but i wanted to write the same.
I'm S

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:06:26 No.12357255
>>12351535
I just want to find someone

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:07:27 No.12357257
>>12357250
Useless for them? Nah, it usually does the job for them. Just not for me.

However, I know it's a stupid thing to complain about, and I'm too proud of it to wish I had a smaller penis.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:09:54 No.12357263

[Missing image file: 1367716044566.gif]
>>12353335
I feel the same way man

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:11:00 No.12357265
>>12357255
Don't we all?

Make an OKC account and keep at it. She's called "the one" for a reason.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:12:26 No.12357268
I all really do these days is read shit on the Internet. I need to sort myself out.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:13:33 No.12357272
>>12357268
So do it. Talk is cheap.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:30:10 No.12357299
I wish that I could just stop fucking around and talk to this girl, I'm pretty sure that she's into me too but I just freeze up and I thought that I was over this shit. I might not even see her again if she isn't in class this week and then I'd be left thinking "what if" like I knew I would be god dang naBBIT

captcha: attempt fietyui

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:36:22 No.12357318
I fucking hate how girls always approach me, make every single move, and then leave me in the dust because I end up caring about them. Seriously...

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:38:08 No.12357322
One of the main reasons I brought a motorbike was to increase the risk of having a fatal accident on the road. My family and friends all spent ages lecturing me about the dangers of biking and how I really need to think twice about it, but I knew all this anyway.

Whenever I ride my bike I'm at peace with myself because I know that this ride might be my last. I enjoy riding a motorbike anyway but the hope that someone else might kill me makes it... fun

>>
Ozymandias 2013-05-28 15:48:32 No.12357354
>>12357322

You need therapy.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:54:27 No.12357373
Hey, bitch, do I need to remind you that 4 years ago you were sittings spread legged in front of me practically begging to fuck?
Just cause you finally got a guy to touch you doesn't mean your worth shit.
Chill the fuck down before I pop a cap in your stupid cunt ass.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:56:35 No.12357378
>>12352259
B

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 15:59:21 No.12357390
I'm often jealous of ignorant faggots.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:07:52 No.12357407

[Missing image file: Characters_of_Evangelion.jpg]
I'm soo happy right now and have been for a long time.

I just wish I'd find way to tell people I am gay. I don't want
another summer with my family only, if people knew
I was gay, i would be approached.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:14:31 No.12357417

[Missing image file: 1369547111327.jpg]
I'm coming to terms with the fact that the girl I had a crush on for a year almost certainly doesn't have any interest in me or actively dislikes me. The few times I had a chance to talk to her I've ended up being awkward and weird, and she doesn't seem impressed. Made the mistake of asking her out on facebook, she never replied. A friend I told about this said I should go talk to her in person, but /adv/ and /v/ previously have told me not to. Sitting here thinking about if I should go now or leave it.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:18:57 No.12357429
On the weeked I asked you if I could add you on FB, you said yes but I can't bring myself to do it.
I was so drunk and can't remember what signals you were giving me, I THINK I made it obvious I had a crush on you. I even told you I did when we worked together.
but a) were you playing it cool?
b)did i seem to drunk to you to take me serious
c) were you just being friendly nothing more?
Thing is in my drunken minded I seemed to think you were not intrested.
But when I went to leave why did you stop me and ask me if I was leaving?We're not close friends, so the fact you stopped me to ask must mean something?
also my friend said that when you walked into the pub your eyes locked straight on to me? really confused if it was a positive meeting or not?
I want to add you on FB and see if you talk to me but I don't want to be a pest and have no privacy.
the fact is shit is getting serious with someone else. If you are intrested back I need to act on it now, or it will be to late.
Sounding like a hippy I really do just get such positive vibes from you.
you are probably to busy being to old for 4chan to even read this :) but Dave if you read this then it is fate. just contact me on FB if you do, I feel paranoid like I scared you away when I was drunk.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:38:42 No.12357501
>>12357429
asking if you are leaving 99% of the time = "I wish you weren't leaving", especially if they stopped you to ask

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:48:09 No.12357526

[Missing image file: 1368888535245.jpg]
I wish I didn't fuck little kids... I can't help myself though.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:49:38 No.12357531
>>12357501
Thats what I thought. I mean some drunken girl you don't really know starts talking to you. if he wasn't intrested/i annoyed him why would he start up a convo again?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:54:59 No.12357547
>>12357429
PS Dave, sorry I made you look at pics of my animals. I repeat I was so drunk.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 16:57:17 No.12357555
>>12351535

No you don't.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 17:26:35 No.12357653
>>12357429
Bumping for this Dave to had this anon on FB

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 17:27:06 No.12357657
>>12357429
Bumping for this Dave to add this anon on FB

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 17:36:50 No.12357709
Dear Z,
I had quite a few doubts about you but, I put aside those doubts and I think I'm loving you for who you are.

And hot damn. You probably gave me the best orgasm ever last night.

Sincerely,
B

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 17:43:27 No.12357745
>>12356641
I wish i had a longer dick.
6x6

But im 6'6" tall. It looks tiny

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:12:17 No.12357893
Fuck this gay earth. Why are my close friends dreadfully boring pieces of shit? Why am I the only one that bothers to take the initiative to go out and do things in my circle of friends? It's fucking stupid to just stay a shut-in because that what's you're used to. It's like people don't dare to express their true wants or needs anymore.. And yeah, you tell me money is the problem? Jesus christ, if you really want to do something money is no problem. If it's no problem for me, it's no problem for you. So sick of hearing lame excuses, if I hear another one I think I might just shoot myself out of stupidity-overdose. I don't even care if I sound arrogant as fuck, I know I'm right on this one.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:16:56 No.12357913
>>12357893
Oh, and...
>tfw no gf
etc, etc...

Life, cut me some slack would ya? Just give me some small incentive to bring about happiness, and I'd be forever grateful. I know that my problems are small and that I'm generally a lucky person, so thanks for that and all.. but I need this now!

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:21:09 No.12357928
>>12357745
Start jelqing

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:25:58 No.12357953
>>12356564
Feeling a lot better this morning.
Maybe I'm bipolar. Weee!
:)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:28:49 No.12357968
>>12354893
I thought everyone thought like this. i hope they do

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:35:22 No.12357994
O, Senpai
I'm not mad at you anymore and I'm really glad you reached out to me but if you fuck me over again I'm done like completely. I understand you think you're to beta for a girlfriend or anything but I see so much more in you. I know you act like you don't care to protect your feelings . I wish things were better between us but I'm glad they're progressing.
Love Kohai Chan

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:41:44 No.12358025
bump.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:45:46 No.12358044
I hate you. I sacrificed everything for you, and I believed you when you said forever. Three and a half years is a long damn time, and for at least three of those I know you loved me too and meant every word. So what the fuck changed? I love you so much, I ache for you, down to my soul I ache for you every day. I hate that my love is still so strong, and I worry that my love is souring into hate. I don't know what to do, but I know you don't deserve to be so goddamn happy after destroying my life while I'm so fucking miserable. Time has not fixed a goddamn thing and we're going on half a year here. You'd think something would change by now. I can't kill you, that'd be wrong, I don't want to kill myself, not really, but I can't change you and I can't stop you from acting like a stupid fucking whore. You are a constant source of agony but you don't even acknowledge me. I hate you, I love you, you are the only person in my entire life I've ever loved, and I hate you so goddamn much. God I love you.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 18:49:03 No.12358054
This world is full of sadists and its really wearing me down. I am scared of everyone and I know their tricks.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:10:50 No.12358138
I miss you already

Come see me when you can

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:12:33 No.12358145
I'll just die alone.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:12:49 No.12358147
>>12357242
Initials?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:14:42 No.12358161
>>12357318
>make every single move
There's your problem. Make moves back, otherwise girls get scared and just... leave.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:17:09 No.12358170
I fell in love with someone who lives thousands of miles away and he couldn't care less about me anymore. It hurts. Internet relationships blow.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:17:26 No.12358171
Shit shit shit shit

I always do the same thing. I drive people away. Fuck.

I hadn't noticed the amount of spaghetti oozing from my pockets before. I wish I could just tell you I like you, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:20:24 No.12358189

[Missing image file: u wot m8.jpg]
Just fucking break up with me before i do, i cant stand your fucking shit. Youre a controlling cunt and im only with you because school isnt over. As soon as we graduate im done with your crazy fucking ass. And theres someone else.

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 19:24:43 No.12358221
>>12358170
That's why you don't get in them. They're terrible.

>>12358189
If there is someone else then end it now.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:32:34 No.12358262
>>12358221
Feel like being the nice asshole and go to prom with her and all that crap.

>>
America 2013-05-28 19:32:41 No.12358263

[Missing image file: 1369456406764.jpg]
Dear ladies & gentlemen of /advice/,
Thank you for your advice and wisdom. Some of you truly know what you're talking about and can be very helpful. Others may not be helpful but entertaining.

However, I feel a lot of you are fucking 12 year old idiots who think you truly know what they're talking about but in reality you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Also the people who swear because it worked for them it will work for another, no it will not always work 100% the same. Everyone is different - and unless it's a medical advice thread and you've gone through the same shit it is always going to be different.

And dear 1st time posters do you read the fucking board before you post? You obviously don't because if you did you would have seen your thread a thousand fucking times. Look through the fucking board before you make a new thread you assclown.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:34:56 No.12358280
>>12358221
It just kinda happened. Met him on a game I play :/

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:35:26 No.12358283
I think the drugs I use to have fun in clubs are fucking me up. I'm feeling tired and dizzy all the time. But it's the only way for me to have energy. Also I need a distraction from my boring (work) life

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:36:49 No.12358291
>>12358044
Other people will need your love and others will truly deserve yours.

Starting from yourself.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:42:47 No.12358341

[Missing image file: 1309850974707.jpg]
I'm trying so hard to get over you, and I seem to be halfway there, but I'm still thinking of you. I KNOW it's not going to work out in the long run, though, so I have to remain strong. I am strong... I know I am.

I hope you're okay. It's not like I want us to be enemies, or anything. We had fun and we made great memories... but I don't like your best friend and he doesn't like me either, and it'll pose some great problems in the long term, so it's good that we broke up. You need someone who he would approve of and I need someone whose friends and family are thrilled that we're together. I don't need to "fight for a spot", so to speak; we're either a good fit or we aren't.

Maybe someday we can be friends. But for now, I just need my space to clear my head and heart. I hope you'll understand this someday.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:47:16 No.12358374
>>12358170
Thank you for this. It's made me realize that things could be worse. I'm sorry for your pain, hun. If it's any consolation, my love life is just as much of a joke irl as it is online. For years I'd thought that being unwanted was the worst possible feeling. Turns out I was wrong. Being wanted, but just not enough, is fucking torturous:(
Best wishes, dear. It'll get better one day.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:48:46 No.12358386
It keeps happening. Every time I know it will continue, it will. Every time I know something will happen it does.
Because people's ego is that predictable.

Every time they know they should stay away from me for my own good, because they can't do anything but use me, they won't go.
Every time they tell me they want a friendship they lie.
Every time they could use me they try.

Why did you appear last night? The month almost passed. You have to stay with your boyfriend and yet you come search me? To comfort you so you can stay with him and bear every fault of his?
To tell me that you need my friendship showing it's not as a friend but as a patient in need of going into the consulting zone?

People stop writing to you and return back only when they can profit from your availability. If you stop helping them you are considered a monster. Because having self-control and judgment is now being inhuman, like being unable to solve your own issue it isn't.

We all suffer you asshole.
We all have dreams.
We all have experienced what you all are experiencing.
None is truly alone. I could feel joy when going outside watching others being happy.

But now I feel alone even among entire crowds.

Why are you not considerate? What makes you think you are always right?
What rights do you have?
You may just have killed your mother with that action.
You may have just set your father to go next immediately after.
You never think about what consequences actions have.
You never think about what you say makes others remember.
You never care about others, considering them pain in the ass if they aren't exploitable.

You never care, never understand what it means to have lost something for sure, forever, without any second chances. You think everything ends in an instant while life is so long.
And so painful to many because of you all.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:51:14 No.12358400
>>12358374
I know there is a lot worse problems. I think its eating away at me becauseh up and stopped talking to me and the last thing he said when I asked if he still wanted to do this was 'I still want to be yours'. And I have heard from him since even though he still gets on steam. He won't respondt any sort of contact I try to make with him :/ I appreciate your kind words though :)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 19:55:03 No.12358415

[Missing image file: 1300851823592.png]
this morning i saw four of the eight people i've had sex with in my entire life. my girlfriend drove me to class and someone i used to hook up with was walking up the hill, alone. we stared at each other but didn't wave or say a thing. in passing. later on in the day, i was hanging out with someone i used to hook up with and her friend, and another girl i used to hook up with walked by, alone. we stared at each other but didn't wave or say a thing. in passing.

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 19:59:07 No.12358441
>>12358262
Prom with you will only give her bad memories.

>>12358280
Now you know better. Meet a person locally to play games with. Online is way too iffy for that shit.

>>12358386
Women are very lacking in certain necessary traits. At least you're finally realizing it but everybody does the hard way.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 20:05:14 No.12358489
>>12358441
>Women are very lacking in certain necessary traits. At least you're finally realizing it but everybody does the hard way.

That message is for at least 9 people. Women are as bad as Men, my dear eeyore.

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 20:10:20 No.12358521
>>12358489
If you want to be exact, -some- men are as bad as -all- women.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 20:13:51 No.12358539
>>12358521
You've met -all- women? Whew! You must be exhausted. No wonder your babbling incoherently.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 20:14:24 No.12358545
>>12358539
>your
oh ffs
you're*

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-28 20:15:10 No.12358550
>>12358521
They always exhibited the same bad behaviours, with small difference regarding gender.

Women are equal to Men, even when we speak about mistakes.
Taking into consideration culture and a lot of other factors regarding individual experience though, I can say:

-A lot of- men are as bad as - almost any- women.

>>
eeyore 2013-05-28 20:25:23 No.12358593
>>12358539
A sample size suffices.

>>12358550
In my experience, women excel at being worse than men in every way imaginable.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 00:45:25 No.12360014
> Be 18
> Short, but /fit/ and fairly strong and good-looking (5'6" 145 lbs)
> At Prom
> Be great dancer
> Get Lucky comes on and it's time to tear up the floor
> Everyone's watching with amazed looks on their faces
> Have a blast dancing around for 2 hours or so
> Oh shit it's time for the slow dances
> I went stag, but it's okay because a lot of pretty chicks went stag as well
> Looking for a partner
> Nobody wants to dance
> Later on, a random kid who was sitting around on his phone the whole time gets up
> Gets lapdance from the hottest single chick at the dance
> foreveralone.jpg

Goddamnit I hate being short...

> It sucks to be unlucky
> inb4 "stop bitching about your social problems"

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 00:59:01 No.12360119
Beta/cringeworthy story here

> Be 17
> With school's music group on some tour bullshit in Vegas
> Didn't really wanna go because it was during break, but hey it's Vegas so why the fuck not?
> On downtime walking down the strip with a close buddy and a couple hot chicks who decided to hang
> One is a 9/10 and the 0ther is a 8.5/10 or so
> Have huge crush on 8.5/10
> Go to sit down and eat at Hard Cafe
> Eating steak and A-1 with best buddy and potential gf
> Having great time; we're all laughing and hitting off small talk
> We leave
> About to make a move on crush
> Oh fuck, it's spaghetti time
> Nope.jpg
> 2 weeks later, she's dating some assclown
> Goddamnit I fucked up so hard there

This was my biggest motivation in gaining self-confidence. After a while, I stopped with the spaghetti bullshit and figured that if I were going to make any moves, I'd make them without thinking of potential mistakes. I can't believe that I let that oppurtunity go, but it was definitely a big wake-up call. Gloria, wherever you are, I hope you're happy with yourself.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 01:02:37 No.12360144
D
You are my to-do list. Take some time off.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 01:04:33 No.12360161
Oh god my hair looks like crap.
Oh god what am I going to do?

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 01:05:29 No.12360164
Why are average humans such bullshit filled shells of pointless priorities, I am angry that I am placed in a world surrounded by few people similar to me with about two love interests both off which require me to change my standards to find attractive, why can't I find a hot down to earth sexy woman that plays bass in a hard rock or metal band as an added plus, or at least someone who doesn't find clubbing and whoring themselves out as a fucking priority, this bullshit has ruined my childhood hood and teenagehood, in adulthood is the only option I have left to rectify this fucking nightmare of a problem, why can't I be near my equals, why must my fellow race be fucking imbecilic sheep.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 01:06:38 No.12360171
>>12360164
Don't worry bro, Bill Hicks will be waiting for you at the Pearly Gates.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 01:14:19 No.12360222
>>12360171
Fucking hope so man, Bill Hicks is one of the only people I could relate too and he fucking died the year before I was even born -_-

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 02:10:34 No.12360593
you broke my heart. I don't know, do it again.

I don't know if I miss you or I'm just lonely.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 03:29:35 No.12361168
I don't have a lot of fun on nights out if someone doesn't flirt with me. I don't think its something I can get used to or get over.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 03:35:09 No.12361214
i'm in love with my ex from 4 years ago (just one date and bang)

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 03:36:12 No.12361228
I think sometimes I might be depressed, but it seems more that I'm just lazy and self absorbed, preferring self pity to the uncertainties and challenges of life. I'm not sure what to do, or if I even want to do anything. I feel like I don't want to improve, but feel validated instead.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 04:02:03 No.12361407
I've grown to really resent you over the last year, and the last month since we stopped being friends has been awesome, because I haven't had to think about you and your mental problems, I haven't had to walk on eggshells just to be around you, haven't had to bite back the retort that I know what hurt every time you snap at me for nothing, telling myself that you didn't mean it, that it's just the bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder making you act like that. I'm sorry that you're all alone, that as your mental health got worse, everyone you cared about left you, even your family, and I was the only one that ever visited you in the hospital. I know you probably think I did all that because I wanted us to be something more, and maybe that was true in the beginning, but I got over that shit a long time ago, and how you kept implying that if you wanted to date, I'd jump at the opportunity really hurt. It hurt that when something was bothering you I was never the one you called, it was always one of your internet friends, the ones that on more then one occasion disappeared for weeks and never returned your calls or messages, while I was the one that was always, ALWAYS there for you when you need me. I hated that I was never allowed to have problems or be upset about something, because your problems were always bigger, and you wouldn't let anyone forget that. It pissed me off so much that you refused to get help or try to get better.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 04:06:22 No.12361448
>>12360164
Fuck, man. Thank you. For fuck's sake, why must there be so few people like me near me? Even the people I'd known for years changed when we reached college and now I'm boring and a stick in the mud for despising the club scene.

It sucks when not enjoying getting absolutely wasted twice a week makes me weird.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 04:07:31 No.12361463
>>12361407
cont.

I tried so hard to motivate and help you, and you fought me kicking and scream about it. All you do is take advantage of people's kindness, and then throw a tantrum when someone asks something of you in return.

I am truly sorry that I hurt you in the end, but I just didn't see any other way out, and I am so much happier now that I've moved away from you. I honestly hope that you can get better and move one, but I really don't think you will. You're going to float from one relative and family friend to the next, with your woe is me act, staying until the current person gets fed up with you, and your mother shuffles you to someone else.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 04:09:14 No.12361474
Thank God I got rid of that crazy bitch. In some weird way, I feel alive for the first time in almost a year.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:23:23 No.12362031
I have no fucking friends.... And everytime i try to make friends, I end up getting taken out or just ignored.... Nobody ever wants to hang out with me... never

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:36:09 No.12362093
>>12362031
You know what, I don't believe you.

I just fucking don't. You want to feel sorry for yourself and not have to work on the things you know are holding you back, you coward.

I'm lonely too, I'd hang with you. I don't care if you're a creeper, lonely is lonely, and you're not the only one, so you don't HAVE an excuse.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:54:34 No.12362153
They've got you in this fucking movie to exterminate all the lunatics all at once with a filtering system of God. We're the psycho semantic police, you can't even see us. How in the fuck can you do anything about it? We're pure intelligence, your not. Your biological product of a cosmological universe. Your molecular matter, I constructed you, fuck you. I made you up, you didn't make me up, you got it backwards. You know who you are? Your fucking semantic blockage, that's what made you up. You're a fucking programer named Christine Gontara. You fucked up. She sucked my cock, fell in love, and she was locked in. She's gonna get her second chance to suck my cock again. If she turns me down, she's gonna go straight to hell, she won't pass go, she'll never fucking win. She's the cunt that thought she was God, but that's OK, I don't give a shit. As long as she sucks me off when I tell her. 'Cause she's my zombie. I captured that mother fucker, and she's my cassette. I want that cock sucker to send me at least fifty-thousand fucking dollars. If she can't do it I'll try ten. If she can't do that, I'll try five, but that's it. If you got a dowry of five thousand dollars, come out here and suck me off, do what I tell you from now on, then you can join me for eternal time.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:55:19 No.12362157
I know this is going to end badly. I dont know what your real intentions are, if youre in it for the sex only, if youre lonely, if youre using me for the ego boost of knowing you have another man's girl all cock whipped...i just dont get it. I couldn't turn you down, I never thought someone so fucking gorgeous would ever want me. I went for it because I didnt think id get attached..we have nothing in common except we both like cats and food. But im finding things more redeeming about you..and at the same time im also finding more reasons to stop. We've only fucked twice..and im already your bitch. I dunno what ive gotten myself into or if I can handle it. I dont want to stop though, I want to fuck you any chance I get. Its not even that great, its just so different. I've fucked you and him, my whole life, and your bodies are completely opposites. I want you both and it makes me feel like a selfish whore.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:57:08 No.12362164

[Missing image file: Emilyisannoyedbyyou.jpg]
God dammit shoulders why are you still peeling. It's been over a week since I had you exposed at the beach!!

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 05:57:35 No.12362166
>>12362157
I would like an emergency call please, there's a psychopathic
trying to kill me in my fuckin' room, now get them cops over here to
1-2-3-O-9 Ventura Street please. He is standing in my door, I told him to
get out of here, and he tells me he's gonna put me in the psycho-tank, for
making my production here. Which is a science fiction magazine! And he's
trying to scare me 'cause he thinks he's big, but he's just a big pile of
shit! 'Cause I'll splatter him all over the fuckin' wall. I hope you
record all that. That's a pre-programming for the police department! And
send 'em over here, 'cause I'm about to kill him in two seconds. Now get
'em over here as fast as you can please. I hope your recording this.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 06:57:05 No.12362439
I really need to get a fucking girlfriend. I am sick of this lonely feeling. It's making me feel like a desperate faggot loser. I haven't had a GF in about 4 years now and I miss the feeling so much. Everything was just so much better for some strange reason. Even though there's alot of bullshit involved, it's all worth it to just feel that soft and warm flesh wanting you. I'm sick and tired of being alone god fucking damnit, it seems that having a gf is just the light at the end of the tunnel.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 07:25:40 No.12362572

[Missing image file: 20061009house_explosion.jpg]
I hate the schooling system.
3 years of school and a crap load of money latter got me working a shit job picking up dishes and stocking the bars.
I want to learn more but everything cost $120 JUST to apply to the schools. not to get in at all

in the end we still struggle trying to get work AND we have deat to deal with. FUCK OFF.
i want a job i would like and would be willing to help me get training needed to work for them. not work 3 years then find out no one has jobs for us because they are gone now.

I don't even want to own anything. just my desktop. a place to sleep,food, and my bike/rollerblades.
I don't want a car that cost me money every month just to sit there and cost $60 a week in gas along with a $200 repair every 6 months .
its so hard just to live. 30 - 60% of your full time work will go to your housing. its sad to me.

>>
Anonymous 2013-05-29 10:32:55 No.12363198
I've lost the ability to cry. I'm not numb, if anything my emotions are too strong. It's like I'm on the verge of tears at least 3 times a day and occasionally I can feel a panic attack coming on but it doesn't happen. I feel like if I could just cry or having a fucking panic attack already I'd be okay.







[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 0.012496 seconds.