5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ds-isaac-clarke.jpg]
I really want to do a zer0 or isaac (dead space) cosplay
but I've never made any kind of armor/props before.
I've read all kinds of tutorials and watched videos and stuff. I think I'm capable of doing it, but I don't want to get in over my head.
What characters do you suggest I start with?
I prefer video games over anime, but anything would be fine for the sake of learning.
I'm 5'1, 100 lbs, female - While I think it's cooler to do something that would match my body type, I'm totally fine with doing something that doesn't fit my stats
Cosplays You Want To Do But...(PART 2)
46 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: macho-man-randy-savage.jpg]
Since the original I did a couple of weeks ago was pretty popular, I figure I would do another.
Cosplays you wanna do but for various reasons, you're fearful to do so (lack of knowledge, wrong body type, too hard, etc.)
Pic related: "Macho Man" Randy Savage:
>Can't match his voice
>I don't do cocaine
>I lack his legendary charisma
>How the fuck would I ever create his outfits.
18 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: monoconstruct1rop1px400.jpg]
I'm a girl who is starting to suffer from pattern baldness, and I'm looking into a wig as a cosmetic solution. I didn't think I'd find an answer on /fa/, so I came here. I have no problem paying what it costs for a good wig, but I do have some questions:
- Are wigs actually passably realistic looking? I've seen plenty that look great in the model shots, but do they still look good in person, in direct sunlight?
- Would a sufficiently ventilated wig be comfortable to wear while I work out, or should I just cover my head during exercise?
- How long does a good wig last? Does the color fade from sunlight?
- Can the low profile caps be styled in updos without showing cap?
- How much am I looking at spending? I don't mind a shorter to medium length hairstyle, but it seems like a good wig can run anywhere from $200 - $1000.
17 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Snow.Villiers.full.96929.jpg]
I need help. And I hope you can provide. My gf likes to cosplay a lot, and the next time i wanted to join her for the first time.
My problem is that most guy characters are either extremely young, extremely thin and slander, ridiculously buff or just laughable (gross looking, half naked etc)
And I don't fit any of them.
How do I look... well basically i look like Snow Villiers from FF13. Just about as tall too. Just add a little beer belly and a slightly more effeminate face and you're set.
I had him in mind, but then all i had to do was to tie a bandana around my head and wear a coat.
So, what else could i do?
> inb4 lolfat, Armstrong, Yangus etc