20 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: lizlisa.jpg]
Can we have a loli or loli appropriate shoe thread?
I used to be into a lolita until 3 of years ago and now I'm getting back into it. Upon returning I can see that:
- the major brands have really come up with some amazing designs and even more variety and colours than they used to before (especially AatP)
- Bodyline still has some good designs but oddly they seem pretty much the same ones as when I left
- Classic shoes are still pretty but not much new
- Gyaru brand shoes are worn by a lot more lolitas
- Taobao lolita shoes seem unreliable as ever to me (I don't know how they will look irl or if they will take 1 or 3 months to be delivered).
Not saying all these statements are true of course, this is how it seems to me at first glance! So I would like to see what you are wearing with lolita, any good finds, insights, anything goes: Boots and shoes, taobao, brand and offbrand. I have a particular preference for sweeter styles myself, but I like seeing all styles!