1 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
I love mushrooms and the little suckers are finally in season. I'm currently in Beirut and the only mushies i could find were these.
Plus preparation, this only wants about 5-8 minutes cooking time. Pic related was the result.
Sautéed mushrooms with red and yellow capsicum
1. Finely chop a small bunch of coriander, 3 cloves of garlic and a teaspoon of fresh ginger
2. Cut half a small red capsicum and half a small yellow capsicum into long thin strips
3. Cut 8-10 button mushrooms into halves
4. Throw in garlic, coriander and ginger into a hot skillet and until lightly browned
5. Throw in strips of capsicum, stir, reduce heat and cover saucepan
6. After 3-4 minutes, put heat on high and throw in mushrooms
7. Sautée mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until lightly gold
Serve with crusty bread