67 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1364170288153.jpg]
Let's discuss the future of comics and cartoons.
Right now, it seems live action are slowly creeping its way to television stations, taking over cartoons.
Comics are still a niche market, and slowly dying because of comics that aren't mainstream getting cancelled. BBT doesn't actually sell comics, it sells comic-related merch like Flash Shirts.
What do you predict for the future of our hobbies, /co/?
Injustice: Gods Among Us
128 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Black Lantern Batman.jpg]
INJUSTICE COMES OUT IN TWO DAYS! PREPARE YOUR ANUSES!
WARNING! THE GAME HAS BEEN LEAKED! BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
Now, it's time for a new Injustice thread continuing from >>48445122 ! The Injustice Battle Arena final fight will be happening on Monday live at 7pm PST, and will be followed by the announcement of the first DLC character!:
Killer Frost vs Ares trailer:
Green Lantern trailer:
Voting for the Battle Arena finals is finished, plus here's a link to all the currently released comics:
Here's a link to PDF files of character movesets:
If you have the iOS game here's a way to get 100 million coins free:
The anon working on the cover has finished the cover, here's the link:
Here's the Battle Arena results for those who missed them:
Bats vs Flash:
Supes vs Hal:
Lastly, the pastebin. Sign-ups are finished, groups are being organized right now for first day KOTH.
72 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Marvel-Heroes-1920x1200.jpg]
Well, now that the free beta weekend is over, what are your thoughts on Marvel Heroes? I played as Daredevil, Captain America, and Cyclops. Right now, It's a toss up between Cap and Cyke for my favorite character. How fitting. Anyway, what did you guys think?
175 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1365504865619s.jpg]
A virus has hit the world, with 99.9% of the human population dying horribly. The remaining 0.1% gains incredible powers. That 0.1% is you.
major channel tags: #usdiscussion, #kindiscussion, #illuminateislove, #thehiddenaccord
1. Try to make characters and stories that stick to the world's established canon and don't change things too radically. On that note, you can totally develop a what-if plot set in an alternate timeline if you really want to write about everyone exploding.
2. Please give your character a Wiki page if you wish to stick with them, or even if you'd just like for other people to use them. They'll go ignored if they don't get enough love.
3. If you want to use other people's characters, refer to this page: http://supocalypse.wikia.com/wiki/Character_pool. If they're not listed it would be the polite thing to ask anyway.
That being said, be as creative as you possibly can, and have fun!