[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/co/ Comics & Cartoons

Warning: All the content of this page originally come from 4chan.org. This is only a partial archive made to avoid destruction. Some posts and images may be missing. All the messages below have been posted by anonymous users and we do not guarantee any truth of what they said.
For any illegal content, please contact me so that I can immediatly destroy it!

Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:17:01 No.71346676

[Missing image file: ]

Why is she so perfect?


>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:19:16 No.71346727
>>71346676
Because limitless power surely means a limitless threesome.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:19:17 No.71346728
>>71346676
Oh my glob

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:19:22 No.71346732

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:19:49 No.71346742
>>71346676
Because she fails at everything

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:20:02 No.71346747
>>71346728
>>71346732
Thread ruined.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:20:30 No.71346759
>>71346676
Stonking great tits

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:21:00 No.71346773
She has good muscles and excellent feet.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:21:01 No.71346775
>>71346727
With whom? Lin and tenzin?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:21:02 No.71346776
>>71346676
She isn't, that's why she is.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:21:03 No.71346777
>>71346747
I loved her season 4 hair

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:22:15 No.71346817
>>71346777
Stop

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:25:22 No.71346903
>>71346676
Cause she's really really hot.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:25:41 No.71346910
>>71346817
I don't understand what point jonah hill is trying to make here. Stop what? Why?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:26:56 No.71346939
>>71346817

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:27:43 No.71346959
>>71346817
JohanXKorra?

drawfags?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:27:45 No.71346961
>>71346777
I wish it was shorter. Not necessarily by a lot, just to get it out of that weird not-really-short-but-not-really-long length. It just looks really sloppy.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:29:16 No.71346993
>>71346676
She's pretty charming, but far from perfect.

She's just has exponentially more personality than anyone in her show save for maybe Bolin and Varrick so it makes her seem more notable than she actually is.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:31:56 No.71347057
Short hair>long hair

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:34:21 No.71347112
>>71346777
>>71346961
>>71347057
Fuck your shit taste. Long hair Korra is the best Korra.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:35:36 No.71347146
>>71347112
My nigga

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:37:42 No.71347216
>>71347112
This but I respect the love of her short hair.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:39:06 No.71347253
>>71347216

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:40:18 No.71347288
>>71346939
Thanks for the gif

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:40:42 No.71347301
>>71347112
Hey now, I'm not saying the long hair is bad. I like her hair long too, I'm just saying that personally I feel that if they were going to cut her hair short, they should've done it properly.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:42:41 No.71347365
>>71347301
Why did they do that to her? ;_;

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:43:06 No.71347375
>>71347301
>implying it's a bad length

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:43:34 No.71347389
>>71347288
You welcome anon

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:43:40 No.71347392
>>71347375
Fuck wrong pic

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:49:00 No.71347549
>>71346728
Ok who the fuck is this?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:50:11 No.71347589
show was shit compared to the first one and the ending was pandering to the lgbt community

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:51:55 No.71347646
>>71347589
my nig

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:53:10 No.71347683
>implying Zhao is not the only true husbando in the Avatarverse

SUCK IT KORRAFAGS

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 02:59:49 No.71347898
>>71347112
*Sexhair Korra is the best Korra

Fixed that for you anon.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:00:24 No.71347923
>>71347549
Sandra Prikker

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:02:20 No.71347990
>>71347112
my oni-chin-chin only feels funny for long hair korra.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:20:48 No.71348491
>>71346676
Gigantic tits.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:22:11 No.71348535
>>71346676
>fucks up the entire planet
> perfect

no anon

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:23:14 No.71348566
>>71346777
what are you, a faggot?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:24:30 No.71348614
>>71347216
well, some people are stupid but we respect their stupidity. I can understand that in this way.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:31:14 No.71348827
>>71346676
>Delicious Brown
>Fit
>Great rack.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:33:28 No.71348904
>>71346676
>nonwhite
>perfect
Nah

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:38:35 No.71349049
>>71348827
Had a great rack... they nerfed it.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 03:57:13 No.71349634
>>71346728
>muscles and tits
FUCK

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:09:11 No.71351725
>>71346676
>In fantastic shape, incredibly athletic
>Related to leaders of both Northern and Southern Water Tribe
>Professional Pro Bender
>Decided on behalf of the entire human race to coexist with spirits, ushering in a new era for the better
>Prevented several global catastrophes by defeating a slew of evil madmen
>PTSD survivor
>Has a powerful support system of friends, including the CEO of Future Industries, police officers, a lava bender, the strongest airbender in the world
>Don't need no man
>THE AVATAR
>Future avatars will look to her for advice

Yep

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:15:55 No.71351917
>>71351725
>Related to leaders of both Northern and Southern Water Tribe
To be fair, so is everyone else.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:17:37 No.71351970
>>71346676
Quick question
who is the male equivalent of korra in terms of giving the hots to the opposite gender????
doesn't have to be on the same show
any character

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 05:17:54 No.71351980
Why don't you like best girl?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:19:06 No.71352012
>>71351725
>Future avatars will look to her for advice
>"Korra, I have a problem with firebending, what do?"
>"Iono man I was just born that way. Deal with it."

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:24:45 No.71352151
Desna and Eska are better.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:32:51 No.71352369
>>71351725
>Decided on behalf of the entire human race to coexist with spirits, ushering in a new era for the better

how exactly is that good? spirits are dangerous and can kill people for no fucking reason, like some of them do. There is nothing to gain from spirits. She screwed up.

>Prevented several global catastrophes by defeating a slew of evil madmen

she caused all seasons after the first one.

>Future avatars will look to her for advice
you mean, only her and no other centuries of past lives experience. She is not the most reliable person anyway.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:33:55 No.71352395
>>71351970
see >>71348566

>>71352151
how can a man be better?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:36:23 No.71352452
>>71352395
>how can a man be better?

What are you, some sort of faggot? Who wouldn't plow Desna's boy-pussy while he's balls deep inside his sister?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:36:40 No.71352458
>>71351980
I believe you have posted the wrong image, friend

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:38:10 No.71352483
I was kind of hoping the waifu shit would die down once the show turned to shit and ended.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 05:44:03 No.71352613
>>71352458

My apologies. If we are including both series then Azula "Never did anything wrong" tops the list.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:45:50 No.71352656
>>71352452
Bolin a shit. He's sticking while princess bitchbeifong instead of going balls deep in water tribe boy pussy.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:47:49 No.71352704
>>71352613
...now that i think about it, we never know the name of the royal family. It seems something that they should talk about in the show.

but Azula "Never did anything wrong" looks like a good name.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 05:49:45 No.71352748
>>71352656

I was wondering that myself when I typed it out.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:54:00 No.71352858
>>71352748
>>71352656

c'mon, there is no 'boy-pussy' excuse.. this is just gay. You don't want a smelly man grunting in your ear and waiting for his time to fuck your ass.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 05:54:04 No.71352859
>>71346939

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 06:06:30 No.71353178
>>71352858

Wait wut?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:08:14 No.71353233
>>71352858
Have you actually seen Desna? He looks like his sister, and he certainly doesn't seem the "big smelly dude" type. For the sake of lewd, he would also have a similar body type to his sister. And you're saying you wouldn't hit that?

What are you, gay?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:17:09 No.71353438
Not enough controversy time to throw a chair

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:38:59 No.71353892
>>71346777

Me too. Fuck the haters.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:40:51 No.71353939
>>71351980

Because manface.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:45:05 No.71354024
>>71346676
Because she's a failure like you?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 06:45:09 No.71354026
>>71353939

She's beautiful, what are you talking about?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:45:14 No.71354028
>>71346676
because she can take the knot

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:47:49 No.71354075
>>71354026

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:47:51 No.71354077
Best girl coming through.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:48:42 No.71354088
she's not perfect, she's a dyke.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:49:54 No.71354108
>>71354088
bisexuals are the perfect women, you virgin

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:50:09 No.71354111
I’ve been thinking about this..

It came to my attention that Polar Bear Dogs are historically feared and hunted by members of the Water Tribe. Yet if they were tamed then their vicious behavior would change towards a properly tamed dog.

I’ve done research with how tribes would perform an initiation, which is a rite of passage ceremony that marks entrance into a group. Now these initiations could be anything, so I was wondering if the Water Tribe had a group that performed an initiation, where only the fearless women would be brave enough to “tame” a Polar Bear Dog’s penis. By performing this initiation, these women will not only be seen as brave but powerful towards everyone in their tribe. These women would also be seen as worthy wives, since their wombs are likely to handle pregnancy better than any other woman’s. It’s also believed that since the Polar Bear Dog will ejaculate large amounts of sperm inside the woman’s womb, the sperm itself holds unique powers in which it acts as a special glaze that covers the womb and improves the baby inside. Legends even say that as the baby is born, it will grow up as strong as a Polar Bear Dog.

Now this process would be done when a woman wants to prove herself worthy for this group, as well as surpass her womanhood to something greater. Soon, she would be escorted by several members to an untamed male Polar Bear Dog. These members would act as witnesses to prove that she completed the initiation. There will also be hunters there in case the woman fails and the Polar Bear dog becomes dangerous. This woman must not only find a way to tame the beast but arouse his penis to be penetrated by it.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:50:49 No.71354126
>>71354077
This a thousand times. Don't know why anyone would go for Korra over this girl

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 06:51:05 No.71354134
>>71354075

As if. Kuvira is feminine by all accounts.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 06:51:10 No.71354138
>>71354111
Yet both can be done if the woman knows what to do.

There are plenty of techniques that are used, but a popular method is when the woman rubs her vagina on a cloth to place her scent on it. As she approaches the Polar Bear Dog, she waves the cloth to attempt to attract him. A Polar Bear Dog’s nose is just as powerful as a dogs and can sniff the scent; this is where the real test begins. If the dog is aroused by the scent then he will roll on his back to present his penis for the woman to pleasure herself with. The woman will then remove her bottoms and insert the massive penis inside her. But she must take the entire thing inside her, which includes the knot itself. If she fails to do this, she’ll be labeled as a failure in the water tribe. This is why it’s important for the woman to prepare her vagina for such a massive penis. She must ride the penis until the Polar Bear Dog cums and finishes releasing his load inside her.

After the Polar Bear Dog is finished, the woman will slowly pull out his penis and walk back to the tribe, as the hot sperm gushes out of the woman’s vagina and onto the ground. It shows as a symbolic sign of filling the earth with life.

With this, she’ll be given an unique necklace that gives her special privileges, while praised as an idol for being brave enough to be one with the beast.

I understand that this couldn’t possibly happen but it could. In Colombia, there’s a a tradition where boys practice intercourse on donkeys to reach manhood. Some even become attracted with the donkeys and form a love relationship.

Now what if the same could be said about Water Tribe girls and Polar Bear Dogs?

>>
PHG 2015-04-18 06:51:15 No.71354139
>>71354088
absolutely nukterrible

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:14:40 No.71354520
>>71347365
She did it to herself.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:16:02 No.71354540
Korra is butch, manly and obnoxious.

She was essentially the lesbian stereotype, and ultimately became one.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:16:44 No.71354554
>>71347683
You forget me, litte shit?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:18:54 No.71354590
>Best girl
>Not Jinora

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:21:55 No.71354637
>>71354138
what if the dog is a female?
do they peanut buttering their genital and bait the dog?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:23:06 No.71354656
>>71354540
>ultimately become one
did you see 4 seasons backward?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:24:56 No.71354680
>>71354126
>typical woman, sweet at first but will drain your life force out of you later. Korra is the opposite
>Green Earthnigga eyes
>Green Earthnigga
>Earthnigga

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:25:44 No.71354693
>>71354590
That's not how you spell Ty Lee.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:27:07 No.71354721
>>71354693

If we are including ATLA as well, then you are right.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:33:35 No.71354802
>>71354721
>>71354693

No sir.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:34:25 No.71354809
>>71354802

Don't be so mean.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:35:45 No.71354840
>>71354809

Circus freak.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:39:43 No.71354888
>>71354840
Don't be mad Azula, not everyone can be best girl, only Ty Lee, she can't help it. It's just the way things are.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:42:45 No.71354938
>>71354888

Really? She was a nobody until Azula met her.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:48:50 No.71355038
>>71354938
She was nobility and a star performer in a traveling circus.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:52:13 No.71355094
>>71355038

She looks like her 6 other sisters. You wouldn't even know who she was if it wasn't for Azula.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 07:56:13 No.71355157
>>71355094
False, Ty Lee is Ty Lee and no one else. Her inner best girlness would and will, always shine through.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:00:40 No.71355220
>>71355157

What does she have over Azula?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:00:53 No.71355226
>>71346676
She is only perfect in the trash, where she belongs.
Her and her shitty show are forgettable as fuck, too bad it managed to kill the Avatar franchise in television forever.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:02:13 No.71355240
>>71355220

Perfection

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:02:29 No.71355246
She was for like, 5 episodes and then Asami came in and changed the game. /thread
>tfw already a brown girl looking for first lesbo experience
>you'll never have a rich, tall best friend who secretly wants your V
life is suffering

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:04:19 No.71355263
>>71355240

Real perfection.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:04:55 No.71355276
She's not perfect.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:06:44 No.71355299
>>71355246
>liking vanilla asia
>not bowing down to your brown overlord
even unalaq was sexy.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:07:02 No.71355302
I recently started the show
S1 was great, just awesome
Currently in the middle of S2 and...does it get better?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:08:42 No.71355321
>>71355263
Just stop Azula, you're embarrassing yourself. You aren't perfect but you don't need to be, your you, and that's all you need to be. Don't try to compete with Ty Lee, that road will only lead to disappointment.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:10:35 No.71355338
>>71355302
S3 is good, it has magical kung fu wizard Henry Rollins.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:10:39 No.71355339
>>71355321

It's not a competition, it's a slaughter. And Azula is winning.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:11:17 No.71355344
>>71355302
How can it get worse?
If it get worse, it will turn into parody, which will retroactively make it great. that said, s3 was great, s4 is mixed, it's like the writers havent written the kind of story in s4. Which is probably true for wetern anim.

>s1 was great
did you see atla?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:12:21 No.71355358
>>71355339

said the girl getting chi-blocked.
said the girl who get mad because her freinds realise who she truly is.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:14:40 No.71355383
>>71355339
I didn't want to do this but it appears I have to.


It's not your fault Azula.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:15:53 No.71355400
>>71355344
Yes, i finished Airbender just before starting Korra
It's definately better than S1 of Korra, but that doesn't make S1 bad, does it?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:16:18 No.71355406
>>71355358

>said the girl who backstabbed her best friend
>said the girl who drifted into obscurity afterwards.

>>71355383

Nothing is Azula's fault.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:17:33 No.71355422
>>71351970
Korra's Dad

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:17:39 No.71355425
>>71355406
It's not your fault Azula.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:20:50 No.71355460
>>71355425

It's not.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:21:15 No.71355466
>>71355406
Scrapper you're a shitposter who ruins every Avatar thread, but god damn if loli Azula isn't cute as hell.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:21:50 No.71355472
>>71355460
It's not your fault.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:23:57 No.71355501
>>71355466

Why does everyone say that?


>>71355472

It's not?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:26:09 No.71355525
>>71355501
What that you're a shitposter or that loli Azula is cute? Because they're both true.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:27:30 No.71355543
>>71355525

But I'm not shitposting. I'm telling my opinion. Hell I'm even writing a paper on Azula and the traumatic effects of child abandonment.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:28:11 No.71355553
>>71352859

Revision that I need now, add in Sokka to scenes in LoK suddenly 10/10 series.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:28:20 No.71355556
>>71355460
Azula would be okay if she wasn't a crazy, evil, psycho, bitch who pushed everybody who tried to help her away by being a shit human being.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:29:33 No.71355571
Friendly reminder that Azula always lies

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:30:05 No.71355577
>>71352369
She didn't cause the Red Lotus or Kuvira. The Red Lotus was their own thing and Kuvira rose to power because the Red Lotus killed the Earth Queen.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:30:07 No.71355578
>>71355556
>>71355571

Oh come one don't start this shit again. It was all Ursa's fault for never being there for her.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:36:50 No.71355651
>>71354134

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:37:19 No.71355656
>>71346777
>I loved her season 4 hair
Here, here.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:37:37 No.71355660
>>71355651
Put a Hitler mustache on and see how it looks.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:41:40 No.71355699
what's the chance we'll get a third avatar series, and what would it be about?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:42:56 No.71355713
>>71355578
How the Hell is it Ursa's fault?
Azula being evil is a result of Azula being more receptive to Ozai rewarding her bad behavior than Ursa's attempts to raise her like a normal child instead of a weapon.
Ursa was powerless to stop Ozai from corrupting Azula because he was a fucking Prince who could get away with murder. The reason Ursa has more of an influence on Zuko was because he was a weaker firebender and Ozai didn't care about him as much. Had Zuko been as natural a firebender as Azula, you can bet that he too would rather spend time with the Daddy who throws you a party when you burn down an orphange, rather than the Mommy who tells you it was wrong.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:45:46 No.71355739
>>71347112
>Best Hair only appears in the worst season of Avatar ever

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:47:07 No.71355751
>>71355699
No chance whatsoever

Just let the fucking franchise die already, you fucking mongrel

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:47:33 No.71355755
>>71355739
>you will never own this

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:50:26 No.71355790
>>71355755
What really bugs the shit out of me is that they give Korra the whole Important Haircut thing to signify her maturation in Season 4...but the only thing it does is make her look like kind of a washed up punk lesbian (irony of ironies). The long hair made Korra look way more mature somehow and that's what they really should have gone with.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:50:42 No.71355793
>>71355699
I my opinion a future show should have one of the previous avatars as MC
I think the technological advance they did in the 70 years between Atla and LoK was a little too drastic, and can only imagine it'd go even further if they'd make the next avatar after Korra.

Also this show should focus on this avatar's life as a grown man

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:51:32 No.71355800
>>71355755
>>71355790
Also, scan that sucker in

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:53:08 No.71355814
>>71354590
>>71354693
Gross
My boyfriend thinks they are both hot
Makes me want to punch through diamond walls
I hate them
why am I such a ugly hambeast

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:54:21 No.71355826
>>71355699
Very, very little chance at this point. If they did revive it, it would be like Xiaolin Chronicles, happening years down the line with a new production staff. The changes LoK made to the universe are likewise very controversial and it's possible a lot of writers won't want to work in the new framework. The safest bet would be to base it during the Gaang's adult years when they're all off on some big final adventure.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:55:26 No.71355834
>>71355814
Your boyfriend has great taste, I'm so sorry. But hey that must say something for you, right?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 08:55:27 No.71355835
>>71355814
Maybe you should try turning yourself into a loli

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 08:57:12 No.71355849
>>71355713

Ursa did nothing to ever help her be a better person. She never once shown her any of the kindness that she gave to Zuko. Azula herself says that Ursa spent more time with Zuko. That means there were times that Ursa was available to Azula she just chose not to be with her.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:01:37 No.71355896
>>71355834
Not really. I guess he only uses me like a blank slate to imagine the greatness that he really wants.
>>71355835
Don't have the body type.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:04:52 No.71355930
>>71355814
maybe you should get a blog

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:06:21 No.71355945
>>71355849
>Ursa did nothing to ever help her be a better person
We see her disciplining Azula instead of rewarding her bad behavior and trying to make Zuko's good behavior rub off on Azula by encouraging them to spend time together. She doesn't ostracize Azula, even if she's a danger to others, she tries to influence her to be better by having her spend time around people that aren't her psycho Dad.

>She never once shown her any of the kindness that she gave to Zuko.
On the inverse, Ursa never fucks up Azula's life like she does Zuko's. She never used Azula as bait in her domestic spats with Ozai, giving him a (poor) excuse to justify abusing his son. If either of them are a victim of Ursa's bad decisions and parenting, it's actually Zuko.

>Azula herself says that Ursa spent more time with Zuko.
No shit. That isn't because Ursa didn't want to spend time with Azula, it's because Ozai DID want to spend time with her. What the fuck is Ursa supposed to do? Tell Ozai that he can't see his daughter. Like I said before, the reason Ursa has more influence in Zuko is because Ozai wasn't interested in him, not because she was less interested in Azula.

>That means there were times that Ursa was available to Azula she just chose not to be with her.
There's nothing to suggest that. Which child spends time with which parent was ultimately at Ozai's discretion, as he held all the power in that family.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:09:03 No.71355974
>>71352613
But Azula totally did things that are wrong.

If we use your retarded "from Azula's perspective" argument, she still has done things that are wrong.

In "The Beach", she refers to herself as a monster, which implies she knows what she is doing is wrong. She also apologizes to Ty Lee after making fun of her, which demonstrates regret over a wrongdoing.

QED, Azula dindu nuffin narrative disproved.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:13:31 No.71356014
>>71355945

>We see her disciplining Azula instead of rewarding her bad behavior and trying to make Zuko's good behavior rub off on Azula by encouraging them to spend time together.

If Azula only sees the negative side of Ursa why the hell is she going to listen to her? She doesn't know what she is doing.

> If either of them are a victim of Ursa's bad decisions and parenting, it's actually Zuko.

No that just means she is a really fucked up parent to begin with.

>That isn't because Ursa didn't want to spend time with Azula, it's because Ozai DID want to spend time with her.

Yet we never actually see her try to be apart of Azula's life. She wrote her off as evil before she even grew up. Any other good parent would fight tooth and nail to raise their child the right way. That's what parents are supposed to do.

>Which child spends time with which parent was ultimately at Ozai's discretion, as he held all the power in that family.

There's no direct evidence to support this, we assume that's what Ozai said but it is never shown.

>>71355974

No, you moron, she has just realized what she is doing is not right. She should not be held responsible for her past actions because she did what she thought was right.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:16:26 No.71356037
>>71356014
>she has just realized what she is doing is not right
So in other words, she realized what she was doing was wrong?

>She should not be held responsible for her past actions because she did what she thought was right.
So if someone murders someone because they thought he or she was right, then they should not be held responsible?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:24:13 No.71356127
>>71356037

> she realized what she was doing was wrong?

Long after she committed those acts, yes.

>So if someone murders someone because they thought he or she was right, then they should not be held responsible?

Only for people like Azula.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:26:50 No.71356154
>>71356127
>Long after she committed those acts, yes.
So you agree that Azula realized what she was doing was wrong. Therefore, Azula did things that are wrong.

>Only for people like Azula.
Why does she get a free pass?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:29:12 No.71356184
I have no idea OP

no idea...

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:29:43 No.71356192
>>71356014
>If Azula only sees the negative side of Ursa why the hell is she going to listen to her? She doesn't know what she is doing.
That's what I've been saying. Ursa was raising her like a normal parent would raise a normal child, so when Azula acted out (all the time) Ursa would do the right thing and show her that her behavior was wrong.
Ozai was manipulating his daughter to become a living weapon, so he actively encouraged her bad behavior and coupled with the fact that he had all the control over his family's life, there wasn't a thing Ursa could have done.
Her only option was to try and make the best of a bad situation, but Azula was fucked either way, Ursa was powerless to prevent Ozai from turning Azula into a sociopath.

>No that just means she is a really fucked up parent to begin with.
It means she messed up with Zuko more than she did Azula, yet she still managed to have him turn out okay, whereas the child Ozai WANTED to raise was a mentally unstable "monster". So maybe take that into consideration when apportioning blame as to who's responsible for Azula being evil.

>Yet we never actually see her try to be apart of Azula's life.
Because we've only seen two flashbacks, neither from Azula or Ursa's perspective
>She wrote her off as evil before she even grew up.
[citation needed]

>Any other good parent would fight tooth and nail to raise their child the right way. That's what parents are supposed to do.
Like I said, she tried all she could to raise Azula as well as possible, bur she had no power to prevent Ozai from exerting his influence. It's as if you want her to work miracles and suddenly be able to tell a despotic, violent prince who he can spend his time with and how to raise his own children. Ursa wasn't anything more than a broodmare to the royal family and you seem reluctant to blame Ozai for any of his wrongdoings for some reason.

>There's no direct evidence to support this
There is PLENTY of evidence to support that Ozai is controlling.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:31:14 No.71356211
>>71356154
>Why does she get a free pass?
She's his waifu.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:36:50 No.71356282
>>71356154

>So you agree that Azula realized what she was doing was wrong. Therefore, Azula did things that are wrong.

No, she did what she thought was right. Upon reflection of what she did WAY long after she has done those acts does she know what she did was not in the best of interests. But she had no idea what she was doing was bad so she is okay.

>Why does she get a free pass?

Easy, she has a bigger return investment to her. It would be better to keep her as an ally. Zuko realized this and that's why he was starting to show leniency towards her in the Search.

>>71356192

I agree mostly with what you say in the first part but Azula isn't a sociopath.

Second point again I agree mostly with you except don't get me wrong I blame both parents equally. It's just it seems like Ursa is getting a free pass when she shouldn't.

3rd part agree

Yeah but that's the problem. She didn't have any real connection with her children, therefore she was a terrible parent and terrible parents breed terrible children.

>There is PLENTY of evidence to support that Ozai is controlling.


But he does giver her time with Azula. Plenty of time with her to be in fact which she chooses to be with Zuko.

>>71356211

Not my waifu.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:41:48 No.71356348
>>71356282
>No, she did what she thought was right. Upon reflection of what she did WAY long after she has done those acts does she know what she did was not in the best of interests. But she had no idea what she was doing was bad so she is okay.
Azula apologizes to Ty Lee during The Beach. You don't apologize to someone if you think what you did is right. That wasn't after a ton of reflection. It was almost immediately in the same episode.

Azula did things that are wrong.

> I blame both parents equally.
Not that other anon but
>blaming mother suffering from domestic abuse as much as the guy who actually abuses the child

>terrible parents breed terrible children
Your parents must have been awful then.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:44:44 No.71356379
>>71356348

>zula apologizes to Ty Lee during The Beach. You don't apologize to someone if you think what you did is right. That wasn't after a ton of reflection. It was almost immediately in the same episode.

That's not something that big a deal to say she does things wrong

>blaming mother suffering from domestic abuse as much as the guy who actually abuses the child

Now who is getting a free pass?

>Your parents must have been awful then.

Fuck you that's a low blow.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:45:50 No.71356389
>>71356282
>It's just it seems like Ursa is getting a free pass when she shouldn't.
She doesn't get a free pass because that shit she pulled with telling Ozai that Ikem was Zuko's Dad was horrendous but Ursa couldn't have done a whole lot more than she did with Azula and even if she could do some more, what difference would it actually make?
Ozai had already corrupted her to see violence and cruelty as the norm. Had Ozai not been crown prince and if he and Ursa were equals, maybe things would have been a bit different but the way it was, if Ozai wanted something (even if that was to raise his daughter to be a bad person) who was going to stop him?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:49:19 No.71356431
>>71356389

That doesn't mean you don't try. Yeah it's going to be tough to fight for your children, but it's never easy to do the right thing. I would have rather her died trying to be a good parent that they could look up to than look down on a pitiful woman for the rest of her life.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:50:35 No.71356446
>>71356379
>That's not something that big a deal to say she does things wrong
Your argument is that Azula has never done things that are wrong. Just because something is minor, it does not change the fact that it is wrong. Therefore, Azula did things that are. And that's taking into account your dumb logic that we use Azula's perspective rather than an objective one.

>Now who is getting a free pass?
I'm not saying she should get a free pass, I'm saying blaming Ursa equally for the way Azula turned out isn't fair since it's mainly Ozai's fault.

>Fuck you that's a low blow.
You did open up with calling me a moron, and this is 4chan, so it's to be expected.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:50:48 No.71356449
Feels terrible man

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:52:02 No.71356464
>>71356379
>Now who is getting a free pass?
It isn't a free pass when one party is clearly more responsible and guilty than the other.
Blaming Ursa as much as Ozai for how Azula turned out is like if a guy got shot in the head and blaming the paramedics for not saving his life as much as the person who shot him,
Ursa was trying to bring Azula up to be a regular person but there wasn't a thing she could have done to stop Ozai.

>>71356431
>That doesn't mean you don't try.
She did try.
At this point, you're just spouting generic sentimentalities about parenthood, despite the fact that they don't have any relevance to the specific matter at hand.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 09:56:31 No.71356506
>>71356446

Listen I'm sorry about calling you a moron I got a little heated in the moment.

>Your argument is that Azula has never done things that are wrong.

I'm not saying she is perfect everyone does things wrong.

>I'm not saying she should get a free pass, I'm saying blaming Ursa equally for the way Azula turned out isn't fair since it's mainly Ozai's fault.

I see neglect as effective as enabling.

>>71356464

Ursa didn't try is my point. Those paramedics try their damnedest to save that wounded guy. Ursa did not have that same drive.

>She did try.

No she didn't. All we ever see is her is punish her for hurting her precious baby boy.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:58:43 No.71356533
>>71355651

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 09:59:16 No.71356545
>>71356506
>No she didn't. All we ever see is her is punish her for hurting her precious baby boy.
Yes, because disciplining a child for being violent has absolutely no place in good parenting.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 10:00:25 No.71356566
>>71356545

There is but if that's all a child sees from a parent that has the opposite effect.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:06:41 No.71356626
>>71356566
Maybe that's because in every single scene we see, Azula is misbehaving. I wonder who's fault that might be, oh yeah, it's Ozai's.

Also
>Ursa had given up on Azula from birth. Ursa never loved Azula. Ursa never showed Azula any kindness

I'm sorry, what?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 10:08:27 No.71356647
>>71356626

It took up until the comic until we see her love Azula.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:10:58 No.71356681
>>71356647
But the only previous scenes we had of Ursa until that moment was Zuko's flashback in Zuko Alone.

How were we going to see a moment Ursa's personal affection for Azula from the perspective who wouldn't have seen anything while they were alone together?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:11:05 No.71356685
>>71356626
Ursa a shit.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:11:43 No.71356695
>>71356647
You forgot about the part where Azula went nuts with the mirror and saw and heard Ursa said she always loved her.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 10:15:17 No.71356728
>>71356695

I would take that with a grain of salt. Ursa didn't really look like she cared about Azula being in the forest.

>>71356681

From what I've seen in the comics it seems like they keep their distance.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:16:57 No.71356741
>>71351917
Fucking Water Tribes can't move for a cousin or half-sibling... or full sibling.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:18:36 No.71356751
>>71356506
Apology accepted.

While I disagree that Ursa is as much to blame as Ozai, I'll agree that Ursa is retarded. If she could make an untraceable and undetectable poison, why didn't she just use it on Ozai?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 10:20:36 No.71356770
>>71356751

I agree completely.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:23:53 No.71356801
>>71356728
>From what I've seen in the comics it seems like they keep their distance.
Based on what?
Every single flashback scene in The Search that has Ursa interacting with Zuko also has her interacting with Azula.

>>71356751
>why didn't she just use it on Ozai?
I thought that was dumb too at first but it makes sense when you think about it.
When she poisoned Azulon, she had Ozai's support. Usually there would have been questions raised about the death of the Fire Lord but Ozai was ready to step into the vacuum of power left by Azulon's death and quashed any attempts to investigate.
If she'd had poisoned Ozai, she'd have been acting alone, there's also the fact that Ozai was younger and healthier than Azulon and so his death would be even more suspicious. While the untraceability of the poison would never have definitively proved it was her, that doesn't really matter. Had Azulon even suspected Ursa was the one who killed Ozai, he'd have probably executed her and raised the kids himself, you don't need a fair trail with silly things like "evidence" when you're the Fire Lord.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:25:24 No.71356816
Wait guys so I just finally finished Korra and I gotta ask

Did Toph and Sokka pork?
Actually did I miss something or did we not hear of Sokka's famiry? Everyone else had shit tons of children

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:28:27 No.71356841
>>71356816
Sokka just got shafted because Bryke don't like him.
He lived with Suki and became SWT chief but other than that we know nothing.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:28:34 No.71356842
>>71356816
Sokka died young

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 10:28:45 No.71356844
>>71356801

There are never close like Ursa and Zuko are.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:28:52 No.71356846
>>71356816
Nah, some things went wrong with Suki and she turned into a death star.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:30:57 No.71356866
>>71356844
>There are never close like Ursa and Zuko are.
Are we going for another round of your circular reasoning again?
They aren't close like Zuko and Ursa were because of Ozai.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:31:54 No.71356875
how long until we can let this franchise die?

it fell so short, and was so disappointing. I'm just waiting for the plinkett type review so I can get some closure

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:31:57 No.71356876
>>71356842
If you do the math then we know he lived into his early seventies at a minimum.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:33:08 No.71356884
>>71348827
Was there a reason for making her boobs smaller after S1?

Something had to have changed their minds.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:35:30 No.71356908
>>71356884
I think Korra's big boobs were the result of Studio Mir deviating from the official character models.
Bryan let it slide for a while but was much stricter later on about it model deviation after Studio Pierrot complete fucking ruined some of the scenes in S2 with their laziness.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 10:56:19 No.71357121
>>71355571
Those feet don't lie.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 11:04:45 No.71357209
>>71356908
>Studio Pierrot complete fucking ruined some of the scenes in S2 with their laziness

Such as?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 11:36:58 No.71357578
>>71355578
Hey, no matter what your parents did to you your personality is your own fault
my mother is a manipulative lying bitch, but against all odds i didn't turn into one of those woman haters

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 11:37:17 No.71357582
>>71346676

Because her breath smells like vagina. So, when you kiss her on the mouth, it's like kissing another vagina.

Vagina.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 11:41:21 No.71357621
>>71357582
I kiss vaginas fairly often

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 13:52:52 No.71359203
>>71346773
>excellent feet
man feet

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 13:54:43 No.71359229
>>71357621
Why did you call your cat like that anon?

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 14:09:13 No.71359444
>>71359229
>>71359229
normies browse /co/ too, anon

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 14:28:45 No.71359827
>>71355246

>tfw already a brown girl looking for first lesbo experience

Are you fit? Do you have an amazing rack?

If not, then get to work on that.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 14:35:12 No.71359957
>>71346676
I'm still fucking pissed we never got a beach swimsuit episode. Bitches. They were right there at a harbor/beach city! That city should have some great beaches nearby!

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 15:20:42 No.71360841
>>71355577
she caused Zaheer to escape, and zaheer kills the earth queen.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 15:28:00 No.71360970
>>71355814
> My boyfriend thinks they are both hot
they are both underage. I have bad news about your boyfriend.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:12:44 No.71361775
>>71346728
Get on my level

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:16:46 No.71361877
Wasn't there something about another series being announced soon?

I hope it's a TLA prequel damnnit

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:20:03 No.71361952
>>71346676
Diet and exercise. The best news, you can do it too! All you need to do is to put in the work.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:22:39 No.71362002
She has perfect taste, I'll give her that

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:23:50 No.71362028
>>71346910
Jonah is saying that season 4 hair was worse than seasons 1 thru 3 hair. And he isn't wrong

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:26:53 No.71362101
Plebs... all of you.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:34:10 No.71362256
>>71362101
second worst taste, anon. Suyin being worst taste.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:42:58 No.71362458
>>71346676
Characters who's standard look is long hair, and who then later transition to short hair after a not insignificant amount of time, will always be attractive.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:44:17 No.71362485
>>71362458
Whoops, meant to have pic related

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:45:39 No.71362525
>>71362101
Put some muscle on her.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:51:01 No.71362642
>>71362525
good idea anon. Someone has to do this a thing.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 16:52:02 No.71362663
>>71362485
isn't her 'power' on her hair or something?

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 18:38:16 No.71365294
>>71356866

Again, it's never shown how much restriction he has on Ursa. We are all talking out our asses here.

>>71357578

The fuck? I'm a normal guy. I never once mentioned my parents.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 18:38:32 No.71365300
>All the foot focus in Season 4

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 18:47:11 No.71365591
>>71355651
Except for the fact that her eyes are soft and there's no real masculine or rough features. You could do the same with korra and it would like similar.

>>
Anonymous 2015-04-18 18:57:53 No.71365931
>people actually think this isn't best girl

I am fucking disgusted by all of you.

>>
Scrapper 2015-04-18 18:59:54 No.71365991
>>71365931

Because this is best girl.







[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 0.062678 seconds.