25 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1208306784442.jpg]
Was wondering how quickly you guy's penises react in sexual situations. Mine used to spring up literally if a girl just held hands with me, now I'm no longer a teenager he's a cynical fucker and just kind of comes and goes as he pleases and if I have a problem he says I can get fucked. Still reluctantly arrives with some light stimulation if I really need him, but never as good as when he was already there, and you can tell he's just gonna go home as early as possible.
Originally thought I was going impotent, but apparently this is just called "not being a teenager". Anyway, started taking L-Arginine and Zinc recently and his habits are still pretty much the same, but it's like he's on steroids when he gets going. Hard as fuck.
So yeah, hoping this decline in boner ease is normal, what's your experience?
>how has your relationship with your boner changed as you both get older
>how reliable is boner
>what do you do if you're with a chick and boner is being a lazy faggot?
/fit/ related as subsect of sexual health.
29 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: backpacking-1.jpg]
It usually takes me an hour to get from my house to work, 1/2 hour from my front door to the bus station downtown, and then another 1/2 hour from the station to work. My city recently built a bike path that goes right by my house and is almost a straight line to my workplace, making it only a 4 mile walk which takes about an hour and a half.
I decided to start walking to and from work every day (increasing my daily walking distance from 2 miles to 8 miles). Considering the fact that I'm walking those 8 miles with an extra 20 lbs (I have a backpack with about a gallon of clean water and a healthy lunch, as well as my laptop and various other things I carry with me in a backpack), how many calories would you estimate that I am burning per day? I have heard people say that as a rule of thumb you burn about 100 calories for every mile when running, but I don't know if that applies to walking or not.
Guide to getting laid only if tall 1/2
259 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Madlet.jpg]
If you are above 6'0 and can't get laid on a regular basis, you have failed the master race.
If you are tall and struggle with the girls, you are not being aggressive enough, in more ways than one:
• You need to approach more. Don't be afraid, girls LOVE LOVE LOVE being talked to by tall guys. You are doing them a SERVICE.
• You need to emphasize height differences more. Call girls short. They will do that faked offended 'humph', but will be unable to keep from smiling, and will say 'I'm not short, you're just so tall!'. This brings your genetic superiority to the front of her thoughts
• Don't forget to keep good posture to draw attention to your superior stature.
• Subtly 'tower over' girls while talking to them. Make them feel like they could fall forward into your tall body at any moment, into perfect safety.
• You need to dominate your shorter competition. Now, a lot of butthurt manlets are going to get assmad at this point, but it's the truth, and no amount of getting mad will stop these techniques from working...
2 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: schedule.png]
Sup /fit/, un/fit/fag here with a question
I'm a senior in high school, and I've already completed almost all of my required courses. Next semester I'll have three empty slots in my schedule, and since I'm not allowed to take three study halls, I've decided to fill one or two in with physical education classes
My basic choices are Life Saving (lifeguard certification stuff, mostly swimming), Physical Fitness (Weightlifting and cardio stuff), or a combination of the two.
My question for you is whether or not I should take both of them, and if so then in what order?
Pic related, it's a crude drawing of my schedule next semester (the teal spaces are my available spots for classes next year)
Thanks in advance