Questions from a fat guy
0 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: image.jpg]
I have done questions, but didn't wanna derail the thread I was in any further so I made my own.
I've lost 3 kg initially. My questions:
1. Will my weight loss slow down from a little over a kg per week? If a pound is worth 3500 cal burnt, and I'm fairly under my TDEE (it's estimated at like 3500-4000) won't I just keep losing fat a a steady pace until there's barely any fat left?
2. How long before I notice physical change? I was separating 2kg of chicken breast the other day, and I thought "wow, I've lost at least this much". How long before My clothes begin to look too big, etc
3. I've been 120kg since I left highschool, so that's a good 10 years of carrying this weight. Because I've been weighed down hole performing every day tasks, what sort of body will I have under my fat?
4. I'm doing the couch to 5k, and I'm sticking with it, never missing a day or skipping run segments. Does my weight make me burn more calories than an average person, seeing as I have to move and support a lot more?
5. I know it's conducive to your gains, but are many people here interested in the tough mudder obstacle course, and its similar things? I'm planning on doing the boot camp workout, and it seems like its fairly cardio heavy with resistance strength training instead of actual weights. I kinda wanna look like pic related in about 2-3 years, but I also want to be able to run for miles too.
Please note that I know everyone's different. I'm just looking for general answers.