/csg/ Chink Shit General
115 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Interesting graph of a Piston Air vs $3000 Shure KSE1500 >>55111093
• Xiaomi discontinues their Piston 3 >>55126357 expect it to not come back in stock as its already selling out all over.
• Another anon shows up with chink raybans from Li Brand Shop (AliE store) >>55123845 >>55123864 >>55124039
• Anon posts his sunglasses bought off Gearbest >>55125337
• German Amazon and eBay flooded with fake GPUs >>55125127 not the first time they got tricked too >>55125453 UPDATE in today's news
• Anon checks on the feedback sellers have been leaving him >>55131997
• Anon gets his order, shouldn't have paid for DHL shipping >>55133165
• Cheap CPU found on Gearbest >>55133458
• Fake GPUs from earlier now also sold on Newegg >>55133550
• Tips to flatten a rolled up Xiaomi XL Mousepad >>55133962
• Seller tries to flirt anon out of a 1 star feedback >>55135938
• Anon posts recently received chink shit >>55136384 a Huion drawpad (you plan on drawing some OC for /csg/?) >>55136423 and a BM 800>>55136453 >>55136471
• DirtyReview Anon has new review of a 3D Sound Audio USB drive, works well with BM-800 and cheaper than a SOMAKE >>55131887
Previous thread >>55131785
50 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Which 4k monitor do I get? The Acer XB271HK or the Asus PG27AQ? Both have pretty much the same specs, as far as I can tell. The same size, IPS, refresh rate, and G-Sync.
But why is the Acer monitor £100 cheaper? I can barely find any user reviews, and no comparisons. The TFTcentral review is good, though.