Your Dream Calling Apparatus
96 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
What would your perfect cellphone look like?
>5.2-inch perfectly sized AMOLED screen
>absolutely minimal bezels
>no navigation buttons at all - all swipe OS
>1080p is comfy enough, and doesn't eat as much battery
>3GB of RAM
>4000mAh to make it last, but also not to make it too heavy or thick - replaceable
>21MP camera, something from based Sony
>latest Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance
>soft rubber backing for better grip and no smudges - variation of colors available, so I can change them out as a feel
>slightly rounded edges for comfy finger movement when swiping from the sides
>no front facing camera, because not a homosexual or a teenager
>no logo at the front - pure blackness
>dedicated camera button
>headphone jack (fuck you, Apple - what the FUCK!)
>USB 3 connector
>dedicated facebook button... lel :^)
Ok, that last one is a joke.
I am willing to pay up to $650 cash for this bad boy (I am gainfully employed).
Zip AES encryption fakery?
10 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
/x/ is all worked up about some psychic predictions where the guy posts the predictions in an encrypted .zip file about the most prominent news story for the coming month, then provides the password at the end of the month.
In April 2016 an encrypted zip file was posted online. I downloaded it on May 2 2016. EgyptAir flight 804 crashed on May 19 2016. In the encrypted zip file are PDF files, which contain hand written info describing a man-made structure falling from the sky and crashing, and mentions a jet specifically. So a bit spooky. Pic is from the PDF.
The files are encrypted with WinZip AES. Does anyone know if it's possible to decrypt different data based on the password provided? For instance, if you provide one password you get the "airplane crash" PDF files, and if you provide another password you get the "earthquake PDFs" and so on. Is that possible with .zip and AES?
/csg/ Chink Shit General
86 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki:
• Banggood's 10th anniversary is up, anons look for possible cakefarming exploit >>56058849 Banggood's page is very CPU intensive >>56058899 >>56058950 >>56062232 >>56062273 No exploits found (yet.)
• Anon's torch got stuck in flashing mode so he broke it out of frustration >>56056257 >>56056283
• New Gongtian fan, the Gongtian Mini >>56056830
• Anon receives hammer+sickle pin >>56058068
• Anon's 200 Neodym magnets arrived >>56058387
• Anon's USB cable is broken >>56058469
• Anon reviews his MHL Micro USB to HDMI cable >>56058474
• Anon is happy with his Rpi case he bought from Gearbest >>56058625
• Anon receives handful of chink shit, some DW watches, keychains and a CREE light >>56058790
• Anon finally received his 99c mousepad >>56063833
• The 25cent giant plush was a ruse, expect cancellations from seller >>56064028 >>56064047
• Anon stumbles upon a hot deal >>56064245 3cent rubber duckies
Previous thread >>56055354