/csg/ Chink Shit General
115 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki:
• Anon's chink light lights up back of his desk >>56496586 ?
• Anon's one dollar gaming mouse arrived >>56498210 ?
• Anon got a wonky looking controller >>56499927
• Blackview BV6000s confirmed working 3G in the US with carrier AT&T >>56500456
• Ali seller hands out discount if you give them your twitter handle >>56500584
• Banggood has a anniversary sale going on, has great deal on quadcopter JJRC H31 $22.99 and the well memed Motospeed Inflictor CK104 $43.99 (cheapest price to date) >>56500757
• Gearbest counters with the fall sale with the recently released Xiaomi VR already going for $16.99, some Christmas lights going on clearance and the potential to exploit points(?) >>56501112
• Anon regrets buying the full set of Sailor Moon legos after finding out how much of a pain in the ass it was to put just one together >>56503143 still orders more.
• Anon thoroughly reviews the Firefly 6S Action camera >>56503853
QuadcopterAnon gives good advice as usual >>56503314 >>56504010
Remember to order Halloween chinkshit to receive it on time!
/wdg/ - Web Development General
163 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Previous Thread: >>56440158
(they're the same)
#/g/wdg @ irc.rizon.net
Web client: https://www.rizon.net/chat
>Useful Youtube channels
https://libraries.io/ - Discover new open source libraries, modules and frameworks and keep track of ones you depend upon.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web - Guides for HTML, CSS, JS, Web APIs & more.
http://www.programmableweb.com/ - List of public APIs
>NEET guide to web dev employment
>How to get started
https://youtu.be/sBzRwzY7G-k - "2016/2017 MUST-KNOW WEB DEVELOPMENT TECH - Watch this if you want to be a web developer "
>cheap vps hosting in most western locations
/pcbg/- PC Building General
174 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
**Consider 3000MHz DDR4 in your new build**
>Assemble your parts list with price comparisons by vendor and compatibility filter.
>Have a budget, but don't know where to start? This will recommend you a parts list based on price.
>General build advice including chipset compatibility, power supply advice, Windows activation information.
>Information about how to build a pc, how to select components, and much, much more advice.
- Post your list, rate other anon's, ask questions in general.
- Always state the purpose of your PC, your budget, AND YOUR COUNTRY if outside the USA. If you are asking for improvements, clarify whether you want to lower price, or improve specs or build quality.
-If you see any other build advice or part list threads, please politely direct them here.
/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread
196 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Previously on: >>56493514
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.
*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread. ***
Before asking for help, please check our list of resources[*].
If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine using VirtualBox or other software made for this puporse for safety purposes.
1) Use the Live ISO (if your distribution of choice has one) to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything, that way, you can get to experience the GNU/Linux operating system without installing it.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS, this is recommended if you want to know more about the GNU/Linux operating system.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.
Meet the /fglt/ team (not really):
IRC: irc://chat.freenode.net:6667/flt (6697 for SSL)
If you don't have an IRC client, you can use a web client:
Your friendly neighborhood search engine (searx, ixquick, startpage, whatever.)
$ man <insert command here>
https://wiki.archlinux.org (Most troubleshoots work on all distros.)
https://wiki.gentoo.org (Please see comment above.)
>>>/t/707928 - /t/'s GNU/Linux Games
>>>/t/713097 - /t/'s GNU/Linux Training Videos