/csg/ Chink Shit General
161 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki:
>Check Price History
>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
• Anon needs help deciding on these two new earbuds that haven't really been tried before by /csg/ anons >>58032298
• Anon has the buyer protection expire on him because of a seller unwilling to extend the protection >>58032489
• Anon got some nice looking chopsticks >>58032623
• Mi Pad 3 leaks, sadly no Android version is planned (yet) >>58032670
• Anon wonders if he should reject this seller's offer >>58032658
• New MIUI update takes it to Android 6.0.1 >>58034770
• Anon is impressed with his new chink keycaps >>58037091 especially for the price >>58038136
• Gearbest's RMA ticket confuses him >>58039849
• Another anon with all black keycaps >>58041252
• Anon receives the new KZ HDSE >>58041494 no review yet as he's currently charging them >>58041653 short review of them by another anon "kind of like ZN1s, but wireless. They're good." >>58041763
Previous thread >>58032116
Arista beats Cisco’s $335M copyright claim with an unusual defense
17 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
>In a lawsuit filed in 2014, Cisco accused Arista of violating copyright because Arista's high-end switching equipment used some of the same commands from Cisco's Command Line Interface, or CLI. Arista lawyers claimed that the CLI was an industry standard, promoted by Cisco, and that now Cisco was trying to change the rules because of Arista's success.
>During closing arguments, Arista's lawyer Robert Van Nest described Cisco's CLI as using simple, uncreative phrases, according to a report in Law360. He called the commands unoriginal and noted that they were based on 40-year-old technology from older systems. By finding in favor of a "scènes à faire" defense, the jury has shown that those arguments, questioning the creativity behind CLI, had a strong effect.