/csg/ Chink Shit General
47 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
• Anon takes a nicely shot picture of garbage with his Doogee Shoot 1 >>59475474
• Seller Teresa is awfully friendly towards anon >>59475483
• Anon takes on false ebay listings by asking for refunds >>59482827
• Anon mods a wide angle lens to his security camera >>59483708 >>59483783
• Anon shows off pictures taken with his Doogee Shoot 1 >>59461690 >>59461812
• Anon has some teas, a mouse mat and some other things show up >>59463412
• Anon is NOT happy with his Doogee phone and tosses it into a forest >>59463913
• Anon bought electric guitar strings, they all ended up being different a thickness >>59463458 >>59464107 >>59464123 >>59464088
• Anon recieves the Motospeed CK?? with red switches >>59464235 >>59464253 >>59466127
• Anon does not recommend this lab power supply bought off Banggood >>59470341 >>59471108 >>59471384 >>59471925
Previous thread >>59475270
228 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Previous thread: >>59443833
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.
*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***
Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.
If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.
>What distro should I choose?
Search for software by category:
/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/749768
/t/'s GNU/Linux Training Videos: >>>/t/713097
Your friendly neighborhood search engine
(try to use a search engine that respects your penis such as qwant, searx, ixquick or startpage)
Don't know what to look for?
Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros)
Learn the command line:
Break out of the botnet:
Learn more about Free Software:
/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
/pcbg/ - PC Build General - 2000 Qubits edition
123 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Post your component list, rate other anons', and ask questions in general.
Always state the purpose of your PC, your budget, AND YOUR COUNTRY if outside the USA.
If you are asking for improvements, clarify whether you want to lower price or to improve specs or build quality.
Assemble your parts list; built-in price comparisons by vendor and a compatibility filter.
Gaming builds based monitor resolution and refresh rate
>To activate the Description, select build from sidebar then click on the title over the parts list
>Description contains notes, other options, and build skeleton for easy customization / cost savings
>Note: Win7 and 8.1 cannot be installed on a 200 series chipset
Have a budget, but don't know where to start? This will recommend you a parts list based on price.
>Subsitute a G4560 with 2400MHz RAM for any Pentium or i3; similar performance, up to 50% cost reduction.
>Consider using an i5 7500 in any RX470/480 or GTX 1060 tier build
>Consider stock fan+heatsink for any i3 or locked i5 build without a Z mobo
>Consider a B250 or mobo for any Pentium or i3 build
>Add a 240GB SSD to the "Very Good" tier build
>The only worthwhile gfx cards are the GTX1050, RX470, RX480, GTX1060 6GB for 1080p
>wait for Ryzen R5s
General build advice including chipset compatibility, power supply advice, Windows activation information.
http://pastebin.com/F9diF2hA (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Information about how to assemble a PC, how to select components, etc.
>Outdated chipset information
If you see any other build advice or part list threads, direct them here with >>>/g/pcbg
Old Thread: >>59471255