/csg/ Chink Shit General
44 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
• Aliexpress's Anniversary Sale will be up in 4 days
• Anon exposes his plants to the Sun >>59526642 , get admonished by Concerned Anon >>59534901
• Anon finally gets his package >>59526771
• Anon gets Chinked by a $10 coffee percolator >>59535296
• Anon receives his $3.50 Wallet >>59536937
• Anon shows off his Teeny Knife >>59537543 >>59537555
• Anon buys an $0.80 Wallet, claims it is shit >>59537998
• Pajeet Anon shares his cologne >>59538107
• Anon's weed grows a little taller >>59538278 >>59537924
• Anon shares his experience with Car LEDs >>59535009
• Chink cars are climbing the Social ladder >>59536902
• Degenerate Anon loves his Chink mousepad >>59538838 >>59538924
• Anon shares his exp with lineage OS on his MI5 >>59538939
Previous thread >>59515066
> the moment games or desktop applications use more than 8 cores
75 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
That's a fucking delusion. That stupid meme has to die. Interactive applications - for example, gaymes or photoshop during its actual interactive usage - will NEVER be able to be UNIVERSALLY fully multithreaded because they must be governed by a global loop that MUST be slowed down by inefficient variables locks that are always required to keep a certain consistency for interactivity, you stupid fucks.
The best you can hope for is specific games, of specific attributes that can use 999 cores, for instance the common "GTA/GTA clone" that has a cazillion of AI bots running about, which is the main reason you see most of those games using a ton of cores, you stupid idiots.
CPUs are not GPUs, they are de facto serial machines. If you want to blindly add cores and blindly get more performance look at GPUs, because they are de facto the opposite, parallel pipeline machines, you fucking assholes.
Will it work?
4 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
So I've got these neighbors that are absolute shit human beings, like to the point where one of them found out another neighbor is an atheist, so she tried telling everyone the atheist was trying to molest her kids.
Well... The dumb mother fuckers have their wifi set to WEP, and I've already cracked the key and their router is some generic Belkin bullshit with admin as the password.
If I were to check the devices attached to the network and grab their MAC addresses, would it be possible for anyone to determine that it wasn't really one of them if I were to clone one of their MAC addresses, connect to their network, and start doing illegal shit? Like if the cops took the router, would they be able to tell the MAC was cloned?
I mean, I guess they'd figure out something was up by the fact that the actual device the MAC belongs to has plenty of traffic *other* than the shit I want them getting blamed for, but with the traffic coming from that MAC inside their network, I'm guessing the authorities won't be too picky
tl;dr got on wifi belonging to absolute shitcunt excuses for human beings and I want to make them look like pedo fags for calling an innocent neighbor a pedo but I don't want it coming back on me.