/csg/ Chink Shit General
305 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
In /csg/, We discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
• Anon gets 2 package >>59671358
• Anon bought late into Sharkmemes >>59671553 >>59671851
• Anon shows off his Whitelabel WD4000FYYZ >>59672398
• Anon displays his cheap custom Chink spectacles >>59672414
• Anon buys into Wansenda >>59672847
• Update on Le Weed >>59672925 >>59683620
• Anon receives his UPS package >>59674491
• Anons reflect upon previous purchases >>59675873 >>59676572 >>59677168
• A New Challenger emerges (but M-muh MTK)
• Anon shows off his Cayin n5 DAP >>59676721 >>59676974
• Anon from previous thread reassembles his shit >>59678570
Previous thread >>59671225
New Spaceflight Era
56 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
4 days ago, SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 booster for the second time. It took them 1 year to refurbish it for re-launch, but their goal is to achieve a turnaround time of 24 hours.
This means they will be able to launch a rocket, re-fuel it and launch it again within 24 hours. The Falcon 9 rocket is designed to re-launch basically indefinitely. At least 100 times.
Of course it will take them a few years to get that far, but its fair to say this is a quantum leap for spaceflight technology. We now have re-usable rockets!
Also, are russians aware that their space program is basically screwed, just like ESA?