2 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: adorable-animal-cute-owl-photo-Favi(...).jpg]
Hi guys. I'm building myself a new machine, I'm not an expert and I have a mid budget.
This is what I managed to come up with so far, tell me what you think:
- Intel Core i7-3770 8MB 3.4Ghz 1155 Ivy Bridge GPU 77W BOX
- ASUS 1155 P8Z77-V LE (Int,Z77,ATX,DDR3,VGA)
- Corsair Enthusiast Series CMPSU-750TXV2EU 750W
- GIGABYTE GTX670 2GB WINDFORCE2 2xDVI/HDMI/DP
- RAM: any 2x4gb should be alright
The machine would be used mainly for gaming and some entry level home recording stuff (I haven't put an audio card in there, because I'm REALLY a beginner, so I'll choose one in due time).
What do you think? Suggestions?