autist artist stories go
4 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 2013-1-19.png]
>Was buying watercolors today
>Found a cute girl asking some questions to an employee about the paints
>was like 'oh dayum'
>when we had a moment alone I decided to ask her about watercolors
>"Um, hey... you'r an artist right?"
>she responds, little bit of small talk happens
>so I ask "So I'm pretty new with this stuff, and I don't know what I need with this watercolor paint. Am I supposed to >buy a paint thinner with this?"
>she's answering and shit
>I discover that she was here with her father when he walks up behind her and gives me a dirty look
>I stutter and tremble
>they're watching me babble nonsense now
>I say something funny
>she giggles, awesome.
>She pointed at, "nah you definitely wont need any paint thinner with those watercolors. You wont need water either!" >Giggling at my watercolors that are getting wet from the urine stain in my pants.
>I begin to cry and run home with my piss-wet watercolors
>cashier doesn't give a shit and lets me run out without paying for these ruined watercolors
>I take my new watercolors home
>I make a painting with my new watercolors
Let's play a game.....
16 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Dorm room 2.jpg]
Hey /ic/, let's play a game.
How to play:
1) Take a picture of a person, place, object, anything. It does not necessarily have to be a picture you've taken, but that would be preferred.
2) Upload the pic and post it in this thread.
3) The post above you is your assignment. You must draw your assignment to the best of your ability using your preferred medium. If there is no picture directly above you, scroll up until you find one.
4) With the picture you upload, you may include ONE restriction, if you'd like. This restriction can be anything, from specifying style to choosing a color to specifying the media. Make it a challenge, this game is to help people learn to draw.
5) Post your finished drawing in this thread for critiques.
Let's do this, I'll start with a picture of my dorm room. The restriction is that only one color, any color, may be used.