Preview of TEB7 on Melonooks
13 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: teb7_1201-thumb-300x300-302.jpg]
• First track sounds like DJ Command. Riff is a little too flailing and chaotic for my tastes, but not bad.
• Second track is the mandatory Rute fare, executed pretty solid.
• Third track is a bit more energetic than usual Cocoa-voiced TEB songs so far, but it still doesn't sound significantly different. I like Cocoa's songs so far, so I suppose it works for me.
• Fourth track has that Tiger Yamato style that I liked about Flower Tartan on TEB6. Good stuff.
• Fifth track, Stebbins on a sped-up Italo-flavored track, can't hear him much at all. Is it just me, or is the mixing for his stuff almost always fucked up on TEB compared to his own releases?
• Sixth track, Nagisa on what sounds like an Elementas-produced track, riff seems alright.
• Seventh track, Akane on some more energetic fare this time around. I dig it, and the ABeatC vibe the brass has.
• Eight track, the usual Rute + Vocalist-I-Can't-Hear-Well fare. Not bad, but it sounds very samey for the rest of his repertoire.
• Ninth track, a DJ Command-produced track with a somewhat more mellow but still pretty fucking sweet riff. I like what I hear.
My big gripe is... isn't this just the exact same lineup we've had since TEB5? Where's Kizuna Records? Where's Liz Triangle? I know that in a way this is almost a MORE accurate translation of how the original SEB handles its own releases, but I'm not sure if I like it.
AKB0048 curse strikes again
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: shot0001.jpg]
Orine says she wants to be Sasshi
>IRL Sasshi is a fucking slut, gets into a scandal, and is sent to HKT48
Sonata wants to be Love-tan
>IRL Love-tan is sent to HKT48 too, but just because Aki-P is a fucking jerk and hates fun
Sae is the only kenkyuusei from the last 3 generations that has been promoted
>IRL Sae, for the same reasons as Love-tan, gets sent to SNH48, in fucking China
Nagisa is pretty much confirmed for Acchan in season 2
>IRL Acchan fucking quits
And last but not least, the curse strikes again:
In episode 5, Sayaka is frustrated with Mimori because she's too lewd, and asks "Who are you?! Tomo-mi!?"
>IRL Tomo-mi fucking quits, only two days ago
How do you think Chieri and Kanata will ruin IRL Yuuko and Takamina's careers, /jaypee/?
Also, is anybody else cursed? Did Yuuka, Linda, Makoto and Megu-tan say they wanted a name in particular? Or are the current members of AKB48 safe, other than Yuuko and Takamina?