127 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Untitled.png]
You know the drill, talk about STGs & Touhou. Chat with fellow players, blog about your progress, plead for help on problematic spots, and so on.
New challenges for this thread
Touhou challenge: Score in DDC Trial Easy/Lunatic
1. Every shot-type is welcome
2. The run must be done within the thread, no old scores.
3. Either screenshots or replays will be required for posts with scores.
STG challenge: Guwange
1. Tiebreaker on clears will be score > Lives.
2. Every shot-type is welcome
3. The run must be done within the thread, no old scores.
4. Either screenshots or .inps will be required for posts with scores.
You have time for until this thread ends (i.e. it hits the bump limit).
284 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Waiting For Drone Records to Come i(...).jpg]
Let's start a j-music/k-music/Otaku-music thread.
When it comes to poppy stuff I like Suga Shikao, B'z, Ayumi Hamasaki, TUBE, Arashi, FLiP (Damn awesome), Abingdon Boys School, KPP, Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen, Perfume, anything by Nakata really, Kana Hanazawa, etc to tired to think of more.
When it comes to other stuff I listen to Boris, World's End Girlfriend, Syrup16g, ART-SCHOOL, supercell, Nujabes, Boredoms, Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Kanno, Fushitsusha, Ground Zero, MASS OF THE FFERMENTING DREGS and recently I discovered Ling Tosite Sigure (??????), through PSYCHO-PASS, first anime I picked up in over 2 years.
I'm still trying to like Touhou music, but for some reason I don't enjoy it that much. ;_;
As for k-music, B2ST, T-ara, SHINEe, MBLAQ, and JYJ. All others are garbage.
What's does /jp/ listen to?
Picture is what I ordered recently, still didn't get it.