[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/k/ Weapons

Threads added between 2013/01/09 and 2013/01/16

Threads by date

From 2013/01/09 22:00 to 2013/01/10 04:00 (22)
From 2013/01/10 04:00 to 2013/01/10 10:00 (41)
From 2013/01/10 10:00 to 2013/01/10 16:00 (3)
From 2013/01/10 16:00 to 2013/01/10 22:00 (4)
From 2013/01/10 22:00 to 2013/01/11 04:00 (20)
From 2013/01/11 04:00 to 2013/01/11 10:00 (29)
From 2013/01/11 10:00 to 2013/01/11 16:00 (10)
From 2013/01/11 16:00 to 2013/01/11 22:00 (33)
From 2013/01/11 22:00 to 2013/01/12 04:00 (5)
From 2013/01/12 04:00 to 2013/01/12 10:00 (43)
From 2013/01/12 10:00 to 2013/01/12 16:00 (0)
From 2013/01/12 16:00 to 2013/01/12 22:00 (0)
From 2013/01/12 22:00 to 2013/01/13 04:00 (0)
From 2013/01/13 04:00 to 2013/01/13 10:00 (4)
From 2013/01/13 10:00 to 2013/01/13 16:00 (4)
From 2013/01/13 16:00 to 2013/01/13 22:00 (17)
From 2013/01/13 22:00 to 2013/01/14 04:00 (15)
From 2013/01/14 04:00 to 2013/01/14 10:00 (47)
From 2013/01/14 10:00 to 2013/01/14 16:00 (45)
From 2013/01/14 16:00 to 2013/01/14 22:00 (1)
From 2013/01/14 22:00 to 2013/01/15 04:00 (19)
From 2013/01/15 04:00 to 2013/01/15 10:00 (117)
From 2013/01/15 10:00 to 2013/01/15 16:00 (10)
From 2013/01/15 16:00 to 2013/01/15 22:00 (9)
From 2013/01/15 22:00 to 2013/01/16 04:00 (60)
From 2013/01/16 04:00 to 2013/01/16 10:00 (15)
From 2013/01/16 10:00 to 2013/01/16 16:00 (5)
From 2013/01/16 16:00 to 2013/01/16 22:00 (0)
From 2013/01/16 22:00 to 2013/01/17 04:00 (0)

Most viewed threads in this category

14 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: tec9.jpg]
Are Tec-9's illegal? If they are could anybody recommend something that looks and performs the same function as a Tec-9?

AK47 magazine blue prints

76 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: receiver_template.png]
I know it's day/k/are but wondering if any of you anons have the blueprints (with dimensions and measurements) for AK47 magazines? >pic related to what I'm looking for
12 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: header.png]
I enlisted in the Army as a motor transport operator, 88M. Did I dun goof'd?
33 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 130116-031313.jpg]
>i am timeless >ever since 1891 I've been used on both sides of revolutions >I've fought for an against tyranny >america, i am on your side. >your glorious 2nd civil war will be passed down through the ages >I AM THE MOSIN NAGANT 91/30!
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
>handling very nice 1911 >love it >pull back slide >what the fuck >full length guide rod >aspie over drive tactical retreat from gun store

Compromise

21 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: bs.jpg]
I'll be shouted down, but let's talk realistic compromise. Since the libs are so fond of using that word when they mean "take". I don't believe any AWB is reasonable. But I also don't believe one would cause war or northern aggression v 2.0. I think we should come up with a list of points for the NRA to negotiate with -- to appear reasonable and make sure that if they're going to steal rights, it actually comes with a cherry on top and hurts some. No free lunch for liberalfucks. Candidates include: - Nationwide reciprocity - Non-military law enforcement restricted to civilian legal weaponry in all operations. No MP5s Or M4's for SWAT ever again. - 99% of NICS checks must answer any and all queries within 15 minutes, remaining 1% must not take longer than 24 hours or approved. - 99% NFA forms must be replied to within 30 days of receipt, or default "approved". Remaining 1%, the fed may send notice of 3 month extension with a complete refund of all fees. The feds must pay fees appropriate to fix the broken 7 month waits. - 5000 rounds per year of whatever the nearest army base keeps on hand, available on request for target practice (hell, open the base ranges). - 95% of CONUS population must have a designated open range good to no less than 750 meters available within a 1 hour drive within 5 years. - No round cap on magazines chambering (.38 ?) and smaller, for sporting purposes. Non compromise: - Under no circumstances must any sort of registry be created - All background checks and paperwork must be destroyed within 7 years, failure to properly destroy applications shall constitute a felony. I'm not saying it's perfect. I'm not saying I like these ideas, but can we build up a list of actual negotiating points? Or at least try? In b4 free dragon dildos....

Army MOS?

91 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1310888429092.jpg]
I am enlisting in the Army before I graduate and am definitely going into a combat arms MOS. >What MOS will may give me the 'best' preparation for 2 years in garrison before I attend SFAS? >What combat arms MOS will give me the most field time and training outside of garrison/janitorial work? I was originally dead set on infantry, but it also seems to be vain to earn the blue cord, but never the CIB. My primary considerations have been >11X >12B >13F I will bump with some HR photos.
1 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: SV_10_M.jpg]
Let's talk Slavshit armor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hzC4jSnRis&feature=endscreen&NR=1

White House readies 19 executive orders on guns...

171 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: americanburning.jpg]
HAPPENING http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-guns-executive-actions-86187.html?hp=t1_3
3 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 38.jpg]
>The cruelty of the Israeli Army Show me one video or photo, where TERRIBLE Zionists someone being tortured, killed, urinate on a corpse, etc.
40 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Colt M1911.jpg]
Post the sexist 1911 pictures you have. I'll be dumping the pictures I have. Once I'm done it'll turn into a general gun porn thread.
150 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: photo.jpg]
Is there any other Luger lovers out there? I think it is the most beautiful handgun ever manufactured. Oh, and it's the father of automatic pistols. Boom
14 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1358055619573.jpg]
“The State must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.” — Adolf Hitler, “Mein Kampf”
130 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Introduction page.jpg]
Ok /k/. It is time. Summary of last thread: I made scans, they are not perfect, some are resized, I tried to keep most of content and annotations. Will post download links after I am done.

FUCK YEAH INDIANA

184 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Indiana_with_Torch_Star_Logo.svg.jpg]
http://www.examiner<dot>com/article/indiana-republican-attempts-to-beat-gun-control-by-nullifying-federal-law >Indiana is passing a law that blocks the feds from regulating guns in Indiana. Many other states are doing the same. It only applies to firearms manufactured in Indiana and stay within our borders, but it's a start. A statement to the feds, if nothing else I also heard that Indiana passed a bill that clarifies the milita part in our state constitution that designates all 18+ citizens as inactive militia, unless they are exempt from service. That means that if the 2nd Amendment only applies to militia, any adult in the state can still own weapons >Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law. Thoughts?
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 217373_1008538860490_1435500108_300(...).jpg]
Rev up those militias. Ohio militia thread. 614/419 reporting. Seriously though, what are you fuckturds gonna do when this administration fucks us? When is it appropriate to form militias? After all, it is our second amendment right.
117 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 32809360.jpg]
ITT: Stalker

Good Russian music!

2 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: f3m44.jpg]
Komrades! Am needings music of glorious Soviet Union to plays while cleaning new Mosin Nagant rifle of Model 1944! Will be home in 30 or so minutes and am realize I not have idea of what to celebrate with! National anthem is of course will flood my humble Communist dwelling.
279 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: DVeT0.jpg]
Fuck man, this ruined my night. http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/police-shoot-kill-dog-when-going-to-a-home-by-mistake/ Why /k/ why
27 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: image.jpg]
KEEP IT DOWN /k/, IM TRYING TO SLEEP AND MY KIDS HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING!!






[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 0.677046 seconds.