35 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: the great(coat) debate.jpg]
/k/omrades, I am split between two items of clothing. Either I buy a Czech M85 Parka, brand new, unissued, with liner and hood etc. or I buy a (I think new) Bulgarian Army greatcoat for about £5 more. I was set on the parka but the greatcoat looks good also. Help me decide, /k/.
The reason I am asking you fellows is because /fa/ doesn't actually have any idea of fashion, unlike /k/.
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 3-10-to-Yuma-wallpaper-3-10-to-yuma(...).jpg]
I have a thing for cowboy guns, milsurp, blackpowder, and pretty much everything with a history to it.
I am also looking to get my first guns.
>shotgun for grouse, pheasant, and clay pigeons
>rifle for semi long range shooting and taking deer
I'm currently looking at a Henry (plain non golden boy model) for my .22 and a k31 for my rifle. Not sure on a shotgun, but I've seen some Stoegers for cheap.
I'd also like
>black powder rifle (flintlock vs cap)
>black powder revolver
>black powder shotgun
>about to watch pic related
>that obvious gay man love from prince to his boss
>that feel when he wasn't a pussy because of it
I'd make sweet manlove with him.
8 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: USAF_logo.png]
I'm in a bit of a predicament, and I like a bit of advice:
I'll be 19 in just a few weeks and I'm looking at about a 99% chance oh enlisting. The 1% is if I find a better job (not really even looking) or if I get more hours at my current job; a plumbing supply store (which I hate).
I'm mostly interested in the Air Force, not because it the most "cozy" but for easier transition to civilian life afterward. My brother, a former marine, told me this would be the best thing I've ever done for my life. My brother-in-law, former Army, agreed but also said he would go back to the army any day if he could.
I've had a meeting with an Army recruiter and actually didn't get lied to or sweet-talked, my brother-in-law came along with to make sure.
Now tomorrow, I've got a meeting with an Air Force recruiter but I've done my research, so I pretty much know what to expect.
So what I'd like to know is:
>which would you choose and why?
Also, Navy and Marines are out of the question for my own personal reasons, so don't bother.
Last side not, I took a practice ASVAB and scored a 63, I've been reed up on some material to get my score a little higher so I can have better job opportunities.
96 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 120816084834-china-activists-story-top.jpg]
‘‘America is the global tiger and Japan is Asia’s wolf and both are now madly biting China,’’ Colonel Liu said. ‘‘Of all the animals, Chinese people hate the wolf the most.’’
‘‘If this Japanese wolf again attacks America’s Pearl Harbour or Australia’s Darwin, how do you know it wouldn’t receive another nuclear bomb?’’ Colonel Liu said. ‘‘The world would hail if Japan receives such a blow.
‘‘Australia should never play the jackal for the tiger or dance with the wolf,’’ he said.‘‘American hegemony is not at its dawn and not at its zenith,’’ Colonel Liu said. ‘‘It is at its sunset and night is coming.’’
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/shun-us-tiger-and-japanese-wolf-chinese-colonel-warns-20130122-2d52d.html#ixzz2IhEwa5Cc