94 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: bn.jpg]
My faggot neighbors wont stop throwing rocks at my house.
Its been happening for 3 weeks. I'm sure you're asking yourself "why so long anon?". Because asshole, it took me 1 week to figure out which house the rocks were coming from, another week of looking over their wall, and its been another week since I asked them to stop. Its happening every single time I go outside, the kids (about 18 yo) open up their backyard window, and throw shit at my house and backyard while I'm outside. Like this kid seriously has no life. I'm positive he's a tard. I talked to his father to tell the kid to stop throwing rocks, but its still happening. What do I do? Nothing he's doing is illegal until he hits me or breaks something. God damnit I'm pissed.
126 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Sol.jpg]
Our star will enter in maximum state this year. The first solar storms are predicted to hit us on september.
Best case scenario: the worst that happens is that our satellites will "fry" and we will lose all of the satellite related services (GPS, TV, Phone, Internet).
Worst case scenario: most of the eletronic devices on earth will "fry" together with the power transformers leaving us without electricity for months, even years.
However, it is said that some countries will remain unaffected because they will be on the darkest side of the planet when the storm hits. Are you prepared for WWIII, /k/?
15 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: IPSK Flier.jpg]
Official IPSK competition thread.
This is for the Internet Posted Shooting /k/onfederation's first competition. This will be a rifle competition for all /k/ommandos who wish to participate.
This competition will be held on 03/02/2013. All submissions will be shot by the individual and judged on the day of competition according to a pre determined set of rules. The target is available here http://www.lassensharpshooters.com/b2-8.5X11.pdf
1) All targets submitted must be the posted chosen IPSK 50 yard rifle target. Printed on 8.5"x11" paper, choose 'fit to page' when printing.
2) All submissions will consist of a five shot group on a single target at 50 yards in the standing position.
3) The score shall be calculated according to IPSC rulings on ringed targets
"If the bullet diameter of a hit on a scoring target touches the scoring line between two scoring areas, or the
line between the non-scoring border and a scoring area, or if it crosses multiple scoring areas, it will be
scored the higher value."
4) The total score shall be the combined total of all 5 shots, 4-10 points possible per shot.
5) Any round landing out side of the 4 ring will be considered a Zero.
5) All competitors are allowed ten targets in total, the individual is responsible for selecting the best of those and submitting it.
6) All rifles are allowed, individuals are encouraged to select a rifle based on personal preference, not performance. Your favorite rifle may be the old SKS not the flashy comp rifle.
7) Slings are permitted for stability but no ground support or shooting sticks will be allowed.
8) All submissions will be two part, showing both the target and the rifle used with time stamp. The target must be well lit with all holes and boundaries clearly visible.
9) Submissions will be divided into two categories and judged separately.
*Iron sights/non magnified optics.