4 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1305135660255.jpg]
>Kamille than Dan is 7 to 17-year-old colonial green NOA 1 civilian side opposite. His personal grudges, he joined the Titans will bring Augustine. Quattro requirements Kamille his wings, was his teacher. More and more, we see the partnership and cooperation Kamille and Namie Amuro Namie Amuro tension and love. Logistics, Augustine resistance group, the torch has been on Earth and in space to support many businesses, especially poppy company. In addition to the financial support of the giant moon Anaheim Electronics Augustine produced to provide logistical and technical support, including aerospace, mobile case, and strength.
43 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: dendoh.jpg]
So I started watching Dendoh yesterday, and holy shit this show is fun as hell. I love it.
Unfortunately, I've run out of decent subs, and holy interlacing Batman. The video quality on the crabsticks is appalling. And the worst part is, they're hardsubs, so they can't be applied to decent raws. At least the subs seem halfway intelligible.
I remember /m/ subs was going to pick up where ODF left off, but did that ever get past one episode? I'm only seeing episode 12 on their website.
3 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: mechanimu experiences.png]
Okay /m/, I want to try something different.
Let's measure up our experiences with shows/movies/etc. Number it or don't, doesn't matter.
It's pretty simple:
1. Backlog (I'm sure everyone knows what this is, but hey, why the hell not?): The list of shows/movies/animus you plan to watch, but haven't got around to yet
2. In Progress: The shows that you're currently watching and/or desperately need to finish/continue
3. In Season: Shows you're watching that are currently airing or may continue sometime soon
4. Completed (Positive Experience): Any show you've watched to completion that you felt generally good about watching. It doesn't matter if it was AOTYAYEY or "complete shit, but I still enjoyed watching it", it goes here.
[Optional] The shows that you have, with complete honesty, no opinion either way about.
5. Completed (Negative Experience): Similar to 4, but shows that you didn't like overall
6. Dropped: Shows that you just couldn't bear to watch to completion, whether it be boredom, poor writing, horrid visuals, or some other problem that was just so pressing that caused you to just quit
If you can't fit it into a reply, just upload it in a picture.
And remember: My Taste > Yo'ure Taste