4 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1306126029762.jpg]
I just came back from the cinema after watching Evangelion 3.0 .
1) Why the fuck is the 01 locked inside a black cross in space?
2) What's up with that pointless super flying ship?
3) Why Wille exists?
4) What the fuck is Addams' Pot ?(I don't know if that's the exact english translation, forgive me)
5) What the fuck is this Geff' Chamber supposed to be?
6) Why so many pointless Impacts?
7) Why the fuck is Mari so fucking annoying? I thought she would be more useful to the plot in this movie.
8) Shit fanservice, come on!
9) What exactly is Seele now? Ancient gods? Spirits of the old Seele from the original series?
10) Why did Gendo become a Cyclops fanboy?
11) Did Fuyutsuki really had to set up all those teatrics to make Shinji feel bad?
>hey Shinji, this board game was just an excuse
>wow, the light came back, just in time so YOU CAN SEE THE PLACE WHERE YOUR MOTHER DIED, FAGGOT! SEE THESE SEVERED HEADS BEHIND ME, CONVENIENTLY LIT AFTER THIS OH-SO-OCCASIONAL BLACK-OUT? THEY BELONG TO YOUR MOTHER, ASSHOLE!
12) Why do they all keep pushing Shinji left and right pretending he knows what to do AFTER 14 YEARS PASSED AND NO ONE GAVE HIM A PROPER EXPLANATION WITHOUT BEING ASSHOLE PRICKS?
13) What are the main characters' motives?
14) What's that strange inverted-pyramid structure hovering over the place of the Near-Third Impact?
But worst of all, why is the story such a fucking clusterfuck? Half of the film is Shinji being more and more gay with Kaworu and the other half [cont]