/m/ Sings Skill
187 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: R_m_dio.png]
Alright guys, we need to do another /m/ sings. This, I'm sure we're all aware of.
However, the coordination required to do a good one, is well, quite a bit, at least from my understanding of it.
So, until we actually gather together to do this right, I'm going to give you guys an opportunity.
Anyone who supplies me with an MP3 file, vocaroo link, or youtube video of them singing Skill, will be played during tomorrow's R/m/dio, alongside everyone else who sends me their takes.
It's going to be unorganized, it's going to be a clusterfuck, but goddamn it, it'll be glorious. Anyone feel brave enough?
If anyone wants a free easy voice to MP3 service, feel free to use vocaroo. http://vocaroo.com/
I'd prefer to have only you guys' voices, I'll be playing vanilla Skill in the background. Also, feel free to sing only certain verses or refrains, or throw in a little flavor, like "About to get cray Double Z" from the /m/ sings Anime Ja Nai. Just try to remember that there will be others singing.
But most of all though, have fun! This probably won't be nearly as polished as the other /m/ sings, but that's okay as long as everyone enjoys making it.
I'll put up my own cover soon.
4 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1306126029762.jpg]
I just came back from the cinema after watching Evangelion 3.0 .
1) Why the fuck is the 01 locked inside a black cross in space?
2) What's up with that pointless super flying ship?
3) Why Wille exists?
4) What the fuck is Addams' Pot ?(I don't know if that's the exact english translation, forgive me)
5) What the fuck is this Geff' Chamber supposed to be?
6) Why so many pointless Impacts?
7) Why the fuck is Mari so fucking annoying? I thought she would be more useful to the plot in this movie.
8) Shit fanservice, come on!
9) What exactly is Seele now? Ancient gods? Spirits of the old Seele from the original series?
10) Why did Gendo become a Cyclops fanboy?
11) Did Fuyutsuki really had to set up all those teatrics to make Shinji feel bad?
>hey Shinji, this board game was just an excuse
>wow, the light came back, just in time so YOU CAN SEE THE PLACE WHERE YOUR MOTHER DIED, FAGGOT! SEE THESE SEVERED HEADS BEHIND ME, CONVENIENTLY LIT AFTER THIS OH-SO-OCCASIONAL BLACK-OUT? THEY BELONG TO YOUR MOTHER, ASSHOLE!
12) Why do they all keep pushing Shinji left and right pretending he knows what to do AFTER 14 YEARS PASSED AND NO ONE GAVE HIM A PROPER EXPLANATION WITHOUT BEING ASSHOLE PRICKS?
13) What are the main characters' motives?
14) What's that strange inverted-pyramid structure hovering over the place of the Near-Third Impact?
But worst of all, why is the story such a fucking clusterfuck? Half of the film is Shinji being more and more gay with Kaworu and the other half [cont]