257 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
READ THE PASTA BEFORE POSTING
-Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek /rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Check the pastebin to see if it was in a discography or essentials folder?
- Share something first?
- google "blogspot + artist name + album name"
>I don't have anything to share!
- Have a Goodwill, thrift store or library in your area? Try picking up the most obscure thing you can find there and share it. Somebody might be happy you shared it!
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>>https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega|zippyshare|mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.
- No samples available on Youtube, Soundcloud, etc? Drag'n'drop any MP3 on clyp.it
v93 >>65374125 ?
v92 >>65326272 ?
v91 >>65262762 ?
Not Waving - Animals (2016) [FLAC]
>industrial, EBM, electro and techno have rubbed up against new wave, dark ambient and moments of rueful machine abstractions. With Animals, his first full-length for Powell's Diagonal label, Natalizia puts the whole gamut on show.
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1IX5s8uCNI [Embed]
/mu/ makes a "Top 100 songs of all time" list. 2
101 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Second Thread here Guys, here's the last one:
Every "Top 100" list I've come across has been really bad and not nearly as inclusive as it should be, so, how about we make one?
The rules are as follows:
Rule 1) Name a song that you think deserves to be in a list of greatest songs ever.
Rule 2) If you see a song that you agree to be in the Top 100, reply to it with a "1", to confirm your vote for it.
Rule 3) Songs without any replies are a 0 and will not be included in the list, songs with 1 reply have 1 vote, 2 / 2, 3 / 3 and so on.
Rule 4) If a comment includes more than one some, reply to that comment with a 1 and the song that you think deserves to be on the list.
Rule 5) I will be taking the first thousand songs with either 1 vote or more, then I will hold a poll to slim the list down until we eventually get the top 100.
So, /mu/, what is the greatest song of all time?