13 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
- Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek / rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it
- No samples on YouTube, Soundcloud? Drag'n'drop any mp3 on clyp.it
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Share something first?
- Google "blogspot + artist name + album name"
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega | zippyshare | mediafire"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.
Extract the archive & open "start.bat" to rip albums available @ Deezer.com at 320kbps. Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1C1Xw0xis [Embed]
- Soulseek (P2P) http://www.soulseekqt.net/news/
USEFUL SHARES & DISCOGRAPHIES
The Moody Blues - Days of Future Past (Vinyl Mix) 1967 (MP3 320)