6 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1345948995273.jpg]
I would very much like to know why there is no trap/transgendered/crossdressing board yet.
I will log into the /d/, and find over 3 threads just for it. just three weeks ago, i think we were on thread 30 something in a 3-4 day period.
On /b/, there is always a couple trap threads up.
I feel like it would be in the best interest of the regulars and viewers of these threads if a board was made for them themselves, as I know many people want one as is.
tl;dr trap threads have been flooding /d/, /b/ is becoming less random with a daily trap thread. make a CD/transgendered board please.
pic not related.
/pol/acks can't handle free speech responsibly
14 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: pol.jpg]
1. Some bullshit about squatting
2. Literally endless debates about circumcision
3. Paranoid theories regarding some Jewish anti-defamation organizations which in all likelihood do not exist
4. Homophobia. However, all threads about circumcision and racism tend to have gay undertones
5. Anti-Islam threads. Islam is only put in a favourable light when it comes to sexism
6. Constant griping about the excesses found within Feminism. Sane feminists are never mentioned, never.
7. Ron Paul and his happenings, but nothing happens, ever.
8. Racism, xenophobia and all manner of hate speech.
/pol/ gives a voice to dangerous fringes. Moot and the rest are condoning these harmful activities by not closing the board or reforming it.
Rule enforcement on /b/
37 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: stap.png]
Rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
Rule 15: All pony/brony threads, images, and avatars belong on /mlp/.
Yet, they are spread all over /b/, a CP thread is deleted within seconds, but all the daily circlejerks reach the bump limit.
I request justice.
all this fucking bitching about tripfags
0 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: tripadvisor-logo1.png]
Jesus fucking Christ this whole thread. Why is this kind of shitposting not yet a bannable offence?
I've said before and I'll say again, we need to hash out a list of circumstances where using a tripcode and/or name is acceptable, and also enforce a ban on bitching about trips for no good reason.
I think Questy is grand and he's contributed a lot to the site, but I don't think tripping was necessary in this instance. That said, derailing a genuinely interesting and different thread to whine about tripfags is far, far worse. If we had some actual rules about trips and names, people could just report and move on as with anything else.