Paladin of Joy Quest 36
133 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
You are Sireyi Valyenya, 22 years old; you have been made into a Baroness, and given lands on the border of the kingdom.
You are currently solving the problems you and your realm have.
Character Sheet http://pastebin.com/tsAx3JGT
Your Realm http://pastebin.com/jYjB9BBQ
Party Powers http://pastebin.com/awA8AvWi
The World http://pastebin.com/3H9fnizc
QM Twitter https://twitter.com/anAspiringQM
QM Askfm http://ask.fm/AnAspiringQM
Most of the year is over, you look forward to all the challenges the new year will bring and you look back on the previous year, and some of the odd conversations you had with your friends.....
Ebonsong has grown up so fast, and yet in many ways, she’s still a child. True to her word, she’s not tried to make any more *Ophinus’*.
She also tries to follow you around a lot, imitating you – she’s even got the keeps blacksmith to make her a small halberd.
Her arcane powers are growing strongly, you wonder if hers will one day exceed your own.
One day after finding Ebonsong perched in a tree, watching the sky, you get talking to her.
“What’re you looking at Ebby?” you ask, taking a seat on the branch beside her, your little sister in her half-dragon form.
“The sky, the clouds” she says
“See any interesting ones?” you ask, wondering what she sees in them
“Just wondering what it’d be like to be a cloud.” says Ebonsong “Just drifting with all the other clouds.”
“That sounds a bit of a heavy thought for such a lovely afternoon.” You venture
Ebby shrugs “No one to talk to” she says “so I think a lot.”
“There’s Mili and Vivi” you say.
She snorts “They’re just babies” she says “Humans grow up so slooooooow.”
2 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Connecting to JackPoint VPN...
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Enter Passcode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to < ERROR: NODE UNKNOWN >
>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer!
>Watch your Back
>Never make a deal with a dragon
>Shadowrun Playlist: http://leg.che.moe/r/shadowrun
Also Anon's "Love Love Meta High" Adventure I guess. He seemed pretty proud of it.
The game is called Shadowrun but how many of you have played characters that weren't runners? Have you played HTR, medics, corpsec, gangers, mafiosi, etc.
Tell us about it!
Weekend Smut Thread 2 - Orc Attack
247 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
All word and pixel /tg/-related lewdness is welcome here, so long as the rules are followed. Writefags, consider pastebin/1d4chan rather than dumping for long stories. Drawfags with uncensored pictures need to host their images offsite and link to them. For those of you visiting from other boards, err on the side of censorbars and spoilers if you're hesitant.
People especially appreciate it when you give them meaningful feedback and criticism, so make sure to do so. It's easy and both writefags and drawfags will love you for it.
In any case, enjoy! Remember to play nice and that all contributions and requests are welcome!
While people seem to be talking about middle-earth lore...
46 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
I've got a number of questions, hoping someone can at least guide me to some answers.
1) Bilbo composes a poem about Earendil in Rivendell, and Aragorn insists he adds some lines about an emerald at his breast. It doesn't seem to be the Silmaril, given that's at his brow, isn't an emerald, and would be staggeringly important, even more than Aragorn insisting he add a line or two.
So what is it?
2) Who is Queen Beruthiel, and what's so important about her cats?
3) Who is Gil-Galad's mother? The Silmarillion says he's Fingon's son, but Fingon never marries and there's no mention of him having a girlfriend. Can the High King of the Noldor even go to a bastard?
4) Why does Legolas act so weird? He's the only person I've ever seen in Middle Earth who tries to cover up his parentage, introducing himself as merely an elf sent by his lord at Rivendell, and he dresses and fights in Silvan style, not Sindarin, even falls back to Sylvan when he curses that one time, suggesting it's his first language. Did he "go native"? And why?
5) In fact, why did the Noldor of Beleriand adopt Sindarin anyway? Sure, they're less numerous, but they're also in charge in most of the places they build. And it certainly reverses the usual order of things we see, where the dominant political group makes the weaker one learn its language, not the reverse.
A Tale Of Witches: Chapter twenty-three (Quest): Wer nicht schreiben kann, säuft.
289 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Ask.fm http://ask.fm/ConvictCyborg (Way, way, WAY too much lore in there)
Current Medium update: https://medium.com/@ATaleOfWitches/dialogues-on-magic-truth-82cf8b09084
Answer collection by based Question Anon http://pastebin.com/h7TvK9yx
"Power is the biggest freedom and the strongest shackle" -- Dragonblood Mantra
I am Maria of House Antioch, bearer of the Raven Seal! What that means is something I've yet to find out but I'm sure my friends -cause that's what they are- will help me along the way. One of them, a pretty, easy-going, but also kind of strange girl by the name of Sora is currently explaining sweets to the rest of us. These foreigners really have the most amazing things. Or at least it kind of sounds amazing. I wonder if Eriadne would mind travelling the world a little with me if I asked. Probably not, there wouldn't really be a reason but it could be really exciting!
>>Sensation. Impression. Presence<<
>>Sensation. Impression. Presence<<
I turn back, but there is nobody there. Huh, guess that wasn't Eriadne after all?
"Did you just feel that, Sora?" The redhead shrugs.
"A lil' draft or something? Not sure, felt kinda odd. Why?" I just shake my head. I can't exactly say "I felt this yesterday and then things happend but I'm not sure if they have anything to do with it or not", not can I?
"You feelin' anything, north girl?" Noo, stop making me look like even more of a weirdo!!