/hwg/ - Historical Wargames General
65 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Forty Minutes At Zanzibar Edition
Previous thread: >>42023059
Get in here, post games, miniatures, questions, whatever you like.
List of mini providers:
List of Historical Tactical, Strategic, and Military Drill treatises:
/hwg/ Steam Group:
Games, Ospreys & References folders:
Hellborn Quest 126
210 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
The Story So Far: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=hellborn
1-50 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/DYy8w24r
51-100 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/wx3HtRT5
QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/HellbornQuest
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/rNg3Yw8m (pictures within)
Ask Languid Anything: ask.fm/HellbornQM
You are Sierra Beckhoff, and you are hellborn – part mortal, part demon. After traveling coast to coast on the ultimate road trip with your friends to establish yourself as a landmaster, you have reached New York. You’re not just here to buy cheesy souvenirs and get sweet photo ops though.
Over the past couple weeks you've started having a lot of questions about your father, and as it turns out, your dead dad might have an old storage unit in town. Getting your claws on his old junk might be the only shot you have at getting answers.
“No reason to be shy,” you mutter to your friends. “I’ve got a right to be here.” Kind of.
“Lead the way,” Ro says.
You step around a pool of rainwater and walk up to the storage place’s security office. You lean over and knock on the window with a knuckle. It’s crisscrossed with that wire mesh reinforcement stuff, whatever it’s called.
The guy inside folds his paper and rolls his chair over to open the window just a bit so he can hear you talk. He’s not really happy to be here right now, and the fatigue worn under his eyes and the fact he smells of strong coffee say he had a long night.
You take a calming breath, and try to trust your gut. You need to get in here, preferably without doing anything illegal. You hate cameras. With a touch of focus, trying to wing it based on your impressions of the security guy’s demeanor, you start talking without knowing exactly what you’re saying until you’re saying it.
Mortal Kombat Konquest #18
259 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome back to Mortal Kombat Konquest (Yes, a Quest), an adventure that will span the realms and incorporates many aspects of Mortal Kombat canon, from the games to the films to the comics and more.
After splitting up from the Special Forces team to investigate a distress beacon, Kaito rescued a damaged Cyrax from the desert and met (and fought) an amnesiac Jade. After riding a dinosaur and reuniting with Johnny Cage and Kaito, and learning of Khameleon's disappearance, they infiltrated the surprisingly unguarded fortress only to discover that Shao Kahn was already in the process of bringing his new plan to fruition--marriage (for the second time).
Obligatory Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
Past Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mortal+Kombat+Konquest
Thread 6 was improperly archived: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/40414231/
Our Current Protagonist: http://pastebin.com/kbHD49Z4
Damashi's Twitter for updates about the game: https://twitter.com/DamashiKonquest
Our story continues now.
6 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Do these stats seem playable to you for Pathfinder?
## Domesticated Goblin Player Characters
* Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, and –4 Strength.
* Type: Domesticated goblins are humanoids with the goblinoid subtype.
* Size: Domesticated goblins are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
* Base Speed: Domesticated goblins are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet.
* Languages: Domesticated goblins begin play speaking Common. Domesticated goblins with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Gnome, Halfling, and Orc.
* Skilled: Domesticated goblins gain a +4 racial bonus on Perception and Stealth checks. Diplomacy, Perception, Perform, and Stealth are always class skills for domesticated goblins.
* Low-Light Vision: Domesticated goblins can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
* Compliant: Domesticated goblins receive a -2 penalty to saving throws against mind-affecting effects. Other creatures gain a +2 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy or Intimidate checks against domesticated goblins.
* Hurry-Scurry: Domesticated goblins gain Underfoot as a bonus feat, even if they wouldn't qualify for it.
WARMACHINE & HORDES General
188 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Can't rely on that crutch anymore, Haley.
Dark days for the babies in blue, salt lake edition.
Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
>textuploader <dot> com / ajxmp
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
List building at
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
Table of contents for all NQ issues
>gargantuans abridged: http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc (embed)
>hordes abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv (embed)
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki: