29 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Tru-Scale-Imperial-Fist-Space-Marin(...).jpg]
Sentinels of Terra Imperial Fists supplement
Warlord Traits table
1. Siege Lord: Your Warlord, and his unit add a +1 to the result when rolling on the Building Damage Table.
2. Tenacious Opponent: Your Warlord has the It will not Die special rule.
3. Wise Commander: Whilst your Warlord is alive, you can choose to add or subtract one from any of your Reserve Rolls(state which before the dice is rolled)
4. Indomitable: If your warlord and his unit do not move in their Movement phase, then he and his unit has Fearless and Counter-attack special rules until the start of their next turn.
5. Architect of War: Whilst your Warlord is embarked inside a building, all damage rolls against that building suffer a -1 penalty, to a minimum of 1.
6. Fleet Commander: Once per game, your Warlord can call down an orbital strike in his Shooting phase. This counts as firing a ranged weapon with the profile below. Range: Infinite, S: 10, AP: 1, Ordnance 1, Barrage, Large Blast, Orbital. Orbital: If an arrow is rolled on the scatter dice, the blast marker scatters the full 2D6" - the Warlord's Ballistic Kill makes no difference.
* If Lysander is your Warlord,then he has Champion of Humanity Warlord trait(see Codex: Space Marines)
*If another Model is your Warlord from the Sentinels of Terra detachment is your Warlord, you can either roll on the Warlord Traits table in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, or roll on the the table below.
Dark Souls Quest
269 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1265482595.jpg]
So, here's my first attempt at making a quest on /tg/. Deciding to “Write what you know”, and having beaten the game several times, I have decided to make a Dark Souls Quest. Here are the basic rules.
1. Majority rules. I'll wait five minutes, or for the first five posts before deciding on an action, whichever comes first. I may change this, if enough people start posting.
2. There won't be any rolls. I'll judge the fate of the action by: Soul Level and statistics, general plausibility of the action, cleverness and Rule of Cool.
3. Suicide actions, unless incredibly well reasoned, will be ignored. This includes: Jumping off a cliff, repeated actions that lead to death (Let's try and kill the Asylum Demon without our weapons! - You die. - Do it again!).
4. Leveling up will be handled differently. Unless the majority rules that we will save up for something, every time our character can level up, he/she will. Once again, majority will decide what we level up.
5. Every time the character dies, without using a humanity to reverse hollowing, he will lose a portion of his max health, and go gain a single point of insanity. 20 points of insanity means a complete hollowing, Game Over. Using a humanity completely reverses the health issue, and removes 5 insanity points. More insanity points also means more crazed actions, so try not to procrastinate on the humanity issue.
6. This quest is neither a strict interpretation of the game's mechanics or the game's lore. Liberties will be taken with both. There will be secrets, different endings and special options available that are not in the game. If you want a text version Let's Play of Dark Souls, this not be she.
If you haven't played or heard of Dark Souls before, do not fear, I'll try and keep as user friendly as possible.
Time for our character sheet. We'll do this bit by bit, so:
>Name and Gender of our Chosen Undead.
Design an Apoc Phoenix Lord
13 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Fuegan_by_John_Gravato.jpg]
WS9 BS9 S5 T5 W5 I9 A5 Ld10 2+
Eternal Warrior, FNP, Exarch Powers, Fleet, Ancient Doom, Battle Focus, It Will Not Die, Battle Reflexes, Unquenchable Resolve, Fearless, Independent character
Fire Axe, Phoenix Armour, Fire Pike, Meltabombs
Battle Reflexes: 5+ inv. save (Phoenix Lord universal rule)
Unquenchable Resolve: Each unsaved wound Fuegan takes increases his Attacks, Toughness and Strength characteristics by 1, and improve his Feel no Pain to a maximum of 3+ for each wound suffered until the end of the game.
Multi-Shot: Fuegan may shoot the Fire Pike equal to half his attack characteristic, rounding up.
Blazefire: Enemy units that are hit by Fuegan with a close combat or shooting attack are afflicted by Soul Blaze until the end of Fuegan's next assault phase.
Ignite: Instead of shooting the Firepike normally, it may fired with this profile: Template, S4, AP5, Torrent
Fire Axe: AP1, Armour Bane; Hits against enemies afflicted by Soul Blaze are re-roll failed wounds and cause Instant Death.
Nonhuman stories and fairy tales
38 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ibveubCm0H3lVm.jpg]
This picture makes me wonder just what that book contains, and what kinds of adorable stories the dwarf father is telling to his daughter. And from there, the question just sort of grew in scale, and now I'm wondering about all the demihumans and monstrous humanoids. Do dwarves have their own version of Goldilocks? How does the elven Little Red Riding Hood go? Or Three Little Piggies as told by goblins?
I can't get this thought out of my head anymore. I need to ask you, /tg/.
Bonus points if they can be used in a campaign, as plot hooks or such, somehow.
Playing With Dolls is the Most Traditional Game
7 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: sailor panty.jpg]
Anyone else remember that old senshi dollmaker thread we had, bored and stumbling back through my history logs that I should get to erasing sometime in the near future, I noticed one of our fellow enthusiasts is campaigning for add-ons, including male senshi - they got my twenty.
Dollmaker: http://www dolldivine com/sailor-senshi-maker.php
Campaign Fund: http://www gofundme com/senshidollmakerupdate
Oh, and by the way, post your bishoujou senshi.
Flames of War General
63 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Flames.jpg]
Fate of a Nation: A supplement included in the September issue of Wargames Illustrated covering the Six-Day War between Israel and a united Arab force.
Rising Sun - The Japanese have arrived for Early War! Contains lists for EW Japanese, Russians, and Finns. Book added to our scan data base!
Overlord & Atlantik Wall - updated D-Day books for Version 3
There is a planned LW Italy compilation set Road to Rome and Fortress Italy.
Desperate Measures: mentioned in WGI, it will be a '45 Late War Eastern Front book.
Red Bear will get a reprint, with small changes (the changes will also be made available as a free PDF)
Early War books for Operation Barbarossa.
Flames of War scans database (recently updated with Fate of a Nation, Tour of Duty and Rising Sun): http://www.mediafire.com/?8ciamhs8husms
Official Flames of War Free Briefings:
Late War Leviathans - Currently in the process of getting a graphics design overhaul thanks to our Photoscanfag. Version 1.4 is complete and has about 20 vehicles. Proof that /tg/ gets shit done!
Current /tg/ fan project - Noob Guide & FAQ!
Archive of all known Panzer Tracts PDFs: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/nyvobnlg12hoz/Panzer_Tracts