ThreeA General: 2spooky Edition
74 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ThreeA General03.jpg]
Old one is on autosage: >>3775299
- Lasstranaut will be on sale soon!
- Next TKlub release will be a G2 Slicer TK with a big sword. This will be the first of the Generation 2 TKs, may mean big changes in the looks.
- No plans for 1/12 MGS Rex or Ray as of yet
- There will be a fat TK at some point in the future, named Gurn-ika
- Peppermint Grove goes up in November, Zomb MD + Nurse set in December
Also, didn't see this mentioned this in the last thread, but 10" TQs are apparently coming soon. This may help remedy the fact that the current female figures tower over all the males by quite a bit.
Welcome to the Gunpla/Plamo General
247 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: swarm (Copy).jpg]
MORE CHANGES TO THE GUIDE. All done to the Google Docs version. Comments questions and concerns welcomed.
For those unfamiliar, "Plamo" is a shortened form of "plastic model." If it's made of plastic, someone can probably help you here.
>"If you're new, you're gonna fuck up. Don't worry! If you're experienced, don't make the new people worry!"
Welcome to the Gunpla/Plamo General.
For those of you just joining us, please read this guide. I've done my best to answer basic and commonly asked questions. Please read it before asking questions as there is a chance it has already been answered there.
And the OR version:
And the one on my blog:
Old thread: >>3825419