6 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Hey what's up, /trv/avelers. I'm wondering what's the cheapest city of these to book an hotel?
The cities are: Budapest, Paris, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Bruges, Roma, Florence and Milan.
13 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
I'm planning going alone in my first trip to Europe next april for around 20 days and was looking for some recommendations:
1) What pocket WIFI service is good to use in Europe (and in those countries)?
2) Places I should absolutely must see?
3) I assume those cities are pretty safe, but anyway what places I should avoid?
4) Interested in events & concerts (classical, rock, etc), in that time of the year is there something that should be aware?
5) Since don't know about foods or drinks and don't want to go to McDonalds, what should I taste? (if you can appoint some places too I would be very grateful too)
6) Thanks for advance