[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/trv/ Travel

Warning: All the content of this page originally come from 4chan.org. This is only a partial archive made to avoid destruction. Some posts and images may be missing. All the messages below have been posted by anonymous users and we do not guarantee any truth of what they said.
For any illegal content, please contact me so that I can immediatly destroy it!

Anonymous 2016-09-16 18:51:13 No.1162277

[Missing image file: ]

Is there any non American here (Europeans preferred) who moved to the states for extended periods of time and managed to work while there?
My reasoning behind this is that my girlfriend is from there and she can't come back to Europe within the year due to doctor appointments, so i want to close the distance, but I'm also broke. I've scoured the internet but nothing has helped, so I'm hoping someone may have done the same thing.

Anonymous 2016-09-16 19:49:57 No.1162286
>American girlfriend
pls tell my how you met her.

t. someone whose biggest goal in life is to become an American and getting an American gf is the best way to do it

Anonymous 2016-09-16 20:02:08 No.1162289
We met at an art program in my country.
I don't really care to become an American, I don't like the country so much, but I don't like restrictions.
Are you the German dude with the thread?

Anonymous 2016-09-16 20:14:57 No.1162290

Are you asking how to be an "undocumented worker"?

Get a job that pays cash. Get your girlfriend to get some landscaping company or restaurant to give you a job that pays under the table.

Anonymous 2016-09-16 20:43:51 No.1162296
What if I want to leave after 8 months? or a year?
What if I need to come back to help my family?
I don't want to be banned from the country, but of course I understand there might not be a legal alternative, I was still hoping there might be a less known legal option.

Anonymous 2016-09-16 20:57:09 No.1162298

I assume you already saw this: https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/temporary-employment/

Anonymous 2016-09-16 21:00:43 No.1162300
Who the hell would WANT to employ me?
I'm as useless as they come.

Anonymous 2016-09-16 21:03:03 No.1162301

Well then I guess you have your answer. Sorry man.

Anonymous 2016-09-16 21:06:47 No.1162303
Guess it's option b then.
Maybe it won't come to that, but I'm willing to do it.
The thing is I am not in a hurry to get married, my girlfriend isn't either and neither of our home countries will let us live together, it's these laws that piss me off, so I think I'm willing to break them.

[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 0.002857 seconds.