VIDEO GAME IDENTIFICATION THREAD
133 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Was gonna post this on /vr/ but it can apply to games from any era, so I think it's better here
Describe a forgotten game as best you can, and others will try to figure out what it is for you.
I've been posting this fucking game for half a decade and have made no progress, hoping somebody out there remembers this garbage:
- Late 90s / early 2000s
- browser-based multiplayer game (at least, I THINK it was multiplayer)
- may have had "shadow", "realm" or "dark" in the title
- Top down or isometric 2D
- very ugly graphics... like pre-runescape, it looked like a very early java or flash game
- divided into stages
- the first stage had you descending into a graveyard/crypt, fighting skeletons as you go. at the bottom floor is a dragon which required multiple people to kill it
- the second stage was much more open, a snowy forest with unicorns in it. I never beat this stage.
32 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
First time playing this, I started on nightmare, got to the first nest and was kinda hard, not too much, but i thought maybe ultraviolence was better, finished the first level and that was really easy, so im asking, what difficulty should i play? Maybe is easy atbth start but gets worse later on?