Dueling Network General
164 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1238975698734.png]
Dueling Network General 788
Last Thread: >>44954646
Cards are free, the prices under cards are for buying real-life cards online. This is a simulator, not a game, so you need to do everything yourself.
Beginner's Guide, containing a link to the official rulebook
Premade (though dated) decks for beginners and returning players
BEFORE YOU ASK FOR ADVICE FOR YOUR DECK DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Keep your deck at 40-41 cards. This raises your chances at drawing your key cards.
- Use Google before you post the deck here. If your deck is competitive it will probably have topped an event. If you're unsure on the variant, check multiple events for the deck you want.
- After you've done those steps and feel confident in the deck, post your deck here. If multiple people suggest something, try it out. And actually Take the advice, even if it sounds weird to you. You don't know about everything.
- Now you can go playtest the deck. Do not change the whole deck around because you were unlucky a single game or two. Play at least 10 - 20 games to get an accurate statement. After you get a feel for the deck, adjust for personal techs.
Persona, Arena, and Nanjo General
561 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: nanjew.png]
>General Purse Owner Guide
>Purse Owner Juan Guide
>STARTER WEBSITES TO LEARN:
>/PG/ STEAM GROUP
>STORY COLLECTION ETC:
>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads (Persona and SMT)
>Doing the Robot
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
>Persona/SMT image collection
/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General
577 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1376660887139.png]
Kirby Confirmed Edition
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Official Website:
Slated for 2014 release.
Both the Wii U and 3DS will have the same characters, but there will be certain stages exclusive to the handheld/console, focusing on the game libraries. E.g., 3DS Version gets a Nintendogs stage, while Wii U gets a Wii Fit stage.
- Villager from Animal Crossing
- Mega Man from Mega Man
- Wii Fit Trainer from Wii Fit
Megaman and Wii Fit Trainer Intros:
In-depth gameplay look at Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS with Sakurai:
Sakurai will be doing Japan time personally through Miiverse posts every weekday at:
http://www.smashbros.com/us/ and https://miiverse.nintendo.net/
Lots of news about Smash 4, no tripping!
Make your own roster with the SSB Roster Maker:
Smash 64/Melee Netplay:
Old thread: >>44571835