Giveaway and Shitposting general /ggsp/ : Needs more Connor edition!
89 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
1. When doing a giveaway, make sure you state:
>What Pokemon you are giving away.
>Relevant info about said pokemon (eg. If it is shiny, has HA, etc)
>What pokemon on the GTS you want for it
>What message the above pokemon should have to be noticed
2. When possible, avoid responding to GTS giveaways that have already been confirmed by other people.
3. Reply to yourself when your giveaway is finished informing the thread it is done. You may wish to adopt a name or tripcode to avoid spoofing.
4. No begging giveaway hosts for specific giveaways.
5. Event Pokémon should be traded through Acquaintances after a Disc-for-Disc trade.
6. Keep smaller giveaways like breeding leftovers elsewhere to avoid clutter. We have threads like /wfg/ for that.
And most importantly
Please refrain from overjewing. This means taking more than one pokemon from the same giveaway and making it unfair for others to obtain a pokemon. Unless ok'd by the giver of course.