36 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
1. When doing a giveaway, make sure you state:
>What Pokemon you are giving away.
>Relevant info about said pokemon (eg. If it is shiny, has HA, etc)
>What pokemon on the GTS you want for it
>What message the above pokemon should have to be noticed
2. When possible, avoid responding to GTS giveaways that have already been confirmed by other people.
3. Reply to yourself when your giveaway is finished informing the thread it is done. You may wish to adopt a name or tripcode to avoid spoofing.
4. No begging giveaway hosts for specific giveaways.
5. Event Pokémon should be traded through Acquaintances after a Disc-for-Disc trade.
6. Keep smaller giveaways like breeding leftovers elsewhere to avoid clutter. We have /wfg/ for that.
7. Common pokemon asked for by givers for GTS giveaways include, but are not limited to (recent givers and their mons listed first): Farfetch'd, Litwick, Bagon, Joltik, Absol, Luvdisc. This is not a comprehensive list, and you are responsible for catching and breeding common fodder pokemon. Giveaways happen often, the time it takes to post whining about pokemon, or asking to put up a different one, is time you could find the specific mon and have an endless supply.
>Why do givers do this
Because Zigzagoons often don't show up, Luvdiscs can flood the GTS by multiple giveaways, and it is easier for the giver to do what they do best when they have their own pokemon, and cuts down on them needing to mention it 50 times.
Please refrain from overjewing, unless the host gives the okay. This means taking more than one pokemon from the same giveaway and making it unfair for others to get things out of a giveaway.
>IGN is not required when responding to GTS giveaways unless specifically asked for/you are initially confirming the giveaway.
old thread: >>22395520
/vp/ixelmon Server: New Years Shiggy Diggy Edition
22 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
News: WE'VE BEEN LIVE 5 MONTHS!!!
Welcome to the /vp/ixelmon thread, all screenshots, complaints, bitching about the way spawntown looks, and calling OP a faggot are to be contained here.
New to the server? It's a simple setup, you join, get through the waves of autism you see in the threads on /vp/, and within an hour or so you'll fit right in.
Build a house, train Pokémon, or just make Pokéballs all day. This is your chance to train your 'mons and live in your very own Pokémon world, and feel like your Pokémon actually exist and aren't just a virtual monster you can't truly love.
Server Website / Installation Info:
Copypasta last Updated:
November 16th, 2014
Join the autism.
CYOA: Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage Part 72: A Duel of Iron Wits!
58 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Part 71: http://archive.moe/vp/thread/22323396
Chapter Directory: http://pastebin.com/sgnYBisD
The Ironworks Chamber, home to your third challenge on the difficult road to becoming champion of the Kalos Pokemon League. You're a little more than halfway to the fifth and final chamber, there's no turning back now, giving up is an impossibility, and so is outright losing.
You are Calem, the accurately-aged seventeen year old boy from Vaniville Town, and today you've entered the Pokemon League dead set on defeating everyone in there that stands in your way. Thus far, two members of the pristined Elite Four have fallen to your might and dumb luck, and a third one is about to be added to that list.
219 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
What is Pokemon Clover?
>151 (eventually 386) Fakemon, created by /vp/
>Fairy type and Physical/Special split added
>Some Gen 4/5 moves and abilities added
>Trainers will be made more challenging and edited to use the new Pokemon
>Towns/Routes will be the same, but minimally edited to add new events, with a couple of new areas
>TMs and HMs are the same
>Uses MrDollSteak's decap/attack patch
>Battle Facility where you can rematch people and buy rare items.
What is Pokemon DubsClover?
>A completely new region, the Inavia region
>Some new characters, some old characters
>Completely new plot
>A new dex of around 250 Pokemon - some new, some old, all created by /vp/
Post-game region map:
Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DIWPeo3EaFguJlvKS-kz54ZJchIHnmmrpiPGmVsfAoY/edit#gid=0
Clover is being made by Camerupt. So far we only need sprites.
DubsClover is being made by Numel Feel free to give us designs, for Pokemon, Inavia, towns and more!
DOWNLOAD HACK ALPHA 0.001 COCKTEASE EDITION HERE:
(Firered with starters)