[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

/vp/ Pokémon

Threads added between 2013/03/20 and 2013/03/27

Threads by date

From 2013/03/20 22:00 to 2013/03/21 04:00 (1)
From 2013/03/21 04:00 to 2013/03/21 10:00 (2)
From 2013/03/21 10:00 to 2013/03/21 16:00 (2)
From 2013/03/21 16:00 to 2013/03/21 22:00 (0)
From 2013/03/21 22:00 to 2013/03/22 04:00 (2)
From 2013/03/22 04:00 to 2013/03/22 10:00 (0)
From 2013/03/22 10:00 to 2013/03/22 16:00 (1)
From 2013/03/22 16:00 to 2013/03/22 22:00 (1)
From 2013/03/22 22:00 to 2013/03/23 04:00 (9)
From 2013/03/23 04:00 to 2013/03/23 10:00 (8)
From 2013/03/23 10:00 to 2013/03/23 16:00 (17)
From 2013/03/23 16:00 to 2013/03/23 22:00 (20)
From 2013/03/23 22:00 to 2013/03/24 04:00 (4)
From 2013/03/24 04:00 to 2013/03/24 10:00 (2)
From 2013/03/24 10:00 to 2013/03/24 16:00 (0)
From 2013/03/24 16:00 to 2013/03/24 22:00 (1)
From 2013/03/24 22:00 to 2013/03/25 04:00 (2)
From 2013/03/25 04:00 to 2013/03/25 10:00 (2)
From 2013/03/25 10:00 to 2013/03/25 16:00 (3)
From 2013/03/25 16:00 to 2013/03/25 22:00 (5)
From 2013/03/25 22:00 to 2013/03/26 04:00 (14)
From 2013/03/26 04:00 to 2013/03/26 10:00 (4)
From 2013/03/26 10:00 to 2013/03/26 16:00 (3)
From 2013/03/26 16:00 to 2013/03/26 22:00 (25)
From 2013/03/26 22:00 to 2013/03/27 04:00 (15)
From 2013/03/27 04:00 to 2013/03/27 10:00 (0)
From 2013/03/27 10:00 to 2013/03/27 16:00 (0)
From 2013/03/27 16:00 to 2013/03/27 22:00 (6)
From 2013/03/27 22:00 to 2013/03/28 04:00 (8)

Most viewed threads in this category

125 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1358550901319.jpg]
Are there any laws in the pokemon world against fucking pokemon? Is it considered taboo in their world?
275 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 448Lucario.png]
Lucario is cool. I like Lucario. However, I concede that it is very overrated, and at the end of the day, despite all the hype it gets, there's nothing really great about it. It got its own freaking movie and was featured in Brawl as a playable character. It's treated like a freaking legendary, even though in reality, it is nothing more than a regular Pokemon. Anyone who likes this thing in a non-platonic way should have been weeded out by natural selection. A few years ago, anyone who stated "I want to fuck a dog" would have been shunned by society and deemed a bloody loon. Now there's a whole nation of people who are head-over heels about having sex with a Pokemon. WHY? There's nothing remotely attractive about this thing, it's just an anthropomorphic cartoon wolf! I just can't get over the fact that there are bloody SCUM on this earth that look at some anubis monster and say "Wow, that thing is sexy!" Tl;DR most Lucario fans deserve a swift kick in the groin
48 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1363376883266.png]
THE BATTLE TOWERS, BATTLE FRONTIERS AND THE BATTLE SUBWAYS ARE FUCKING RIGGED. I always get the worst luck at the worst possible times. This can't just be a coincidence. I was about to ko the last trainer on the subway with my blaziken. he had a snorlax. blazkien was about to use hi jump kick. keep in mind that blaziken was holding an item that boosts the accuracy of every move by 10%, so hi jump kick had a MOTHERFUCKING 99% ACCURACY. the snorlax had already consumed its sitrus berry so I know it wasn't hold any hax item like bright powder. I click on hi jump kick. Blaziken missed! Blaziken kept going and crashed! Blaziken fainted! Player lost! 1% chance of missing. I had a fucking ONE PERCENT CHANCE This isn't the first time this happened to me too. The random number generator ALWAYS seems to be in my opponents favor. I've had instances when I missed a 99% accuracy move then my opponent went on to land a 1hko move on me. Has any evidence been found of this? maybe someone has opened the rom up and found out how RNG is on your opponenta favor when in the battle facilities? fuck this shit so much.
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
New Gen VI legendaries revealed

Pokémon WiFi General

185 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Toxicroak15.jpg]
Trades | Battles | Autism Old thread: >>11781003
1 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: image.jpg]
Do certain line of pokemon, like walls, need to have 31 speed iv? I know trick room and gyro ball pokemon benefits of low speed, but are they the only for whom i shouldn't care of the speed iv's?
6 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Brorunt.png]
>I come here for advice /vp/ I have this dream of getting all possible ribbons on my bro here. I have 61 at the moment, but am really struggling with some of the gen 4 battle tower ribbons. Namely the: >great ability ribbon (tower tycoon round 2) I get trashed before I get their >Multi ability ribbon (pair up with a cpu and win 50 battles) The partner's pokemon and ai get worse and worse the further you get >World ability ribbon I get beasted almost immediately. Does anyone have any good strategies for these three things? Bear in mind I don't have to use snorunt until the round you are given the ribbon in, but I have to use it eventually.
107 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: TCG general.jpg]
Pokemon TCG general- Generic title image edition >Megalo Cannon scans have been released. >Megalo Cannon is now available in Japan. >Plasma Freeze coming on May 8th >State Championships now/past few weeks >still no news on those "Highly Popular" promo cards from TCPi FAQ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/6yVtkkpw TOTT: What have you been playing at states/what whould you play if you were able to go?
106 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1300564064560.png]
ITT: we describe our personalities and other people give us a Pokemon team to match that personality. Someone posted this yesterday, but I thought it was a cool idea to continue. I'll start us off: Laid back and friendly guy, enjoys friends. Introvert, but kind and loves making people happy. Cheerful and loves nature.
117 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Capture.png]
Source of pic: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/pokemon/direct20130108/ For how long will Pokémon last, /vp/?
189 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1363034962084.jpg]
Post your current teams and we will rate them here. Pokemon Black Simisage Seismitoad Darmanitan Archeops Excadrill Heracross In victory road and gonna fight the Elite four.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Animation Special

108 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1364178137704.png]
Behold the tsuderechu but in english: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEjujJDAhRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMY8rFreuqI
88 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: makuhita.jpg]
THINGS YOU JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT ABOUT POKEMON SmellingSalt is a move. Since gen 3. And it's the signature move of this guy.
258 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Untitled.png]
Speed is split into Special Speed and Physical Speed.
210 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1363502962037.gif]
Pokemon Confessions No judgment, just letting it out. One of my favorite pokemon is Koffing, and yet I'm a Karenfag I play the games for the plot
41 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 018.png]
Do you still remember that very first Pokémon you trained up to level 100? In Red, pic related.
59 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Steveniswaiterwithbetterhaircut.png]
I think I did a pretty damn good job. >pic related
143 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: image.jpg]
Pokemon moments you will always remember, till you die >Was an 8year old kid >Had played and loved pokemon >Get pokemon Sapphire >Have amazing memories with friends family and other things while playing this game >Parents get divorced >Played Sapphire, because it made me happy and forget what was going on >Never showed emotion or even signs of caring about my parents divorce >Finally beat E4 after aimlessly just exploring the game like I did with everything as a kid >Go back to LittleRoot >Hear that music > Unexpectedly Start crying because it reminded me of happier times with my family Will never forget how happy I was when I was with my friends and that game. It still makes me smile.
134 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: pika3ds.jpg]
I don't get paid until Friday, will I still be able to buy it by then?

Fanfiction General

28 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1359720729041.jpg]
Old thread:>>11659221 >Don't dump in the thread, throw a Pastebin (or similar) link instead >Don't be too explicit about NSFW stuff No TToT.






[  3  /  a  /  adv  /  an  /  c  /  cgl  /  ck  /  cm  /  co  /  diy  /  fa  /  fit  /  g  /  i  /  ic  /  jp  /  k  /  lit  /  m  /  mlp  /  mu  /  n  /  o  /  p  /  po  /  q  /  sci  /  sp  /  tg  /  toy  /  trv  /  tv  /  v  /  vg  /  vp  /  w  /  wg  /  wsg  /  x  ]

Contact me | All the content on this website come from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Dofus quêtes

Page loaded in 1.531208 seconds.