Shiny Trading Thread; Beautifly 2.0 edition
242 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: Beautifly.jpg]
Hasty Dragalge (F) Poison Point [No 31s](Nicknamed Purple Haze)
Modest Spinda (F) Own Tempo [no 31s](N)
Quirky Ferrothorn (F) Iron Barbs [xx/xx/31/31/xx/xx]
Quiet Ponyta (M) Run away [xx/31/31/31/xx/xx]
Brave Pyroar (F) Unnerve [xx/xx/31/31/xx/xx] (Nicknamed Sarabi)
Hasty Floette(yellow) () Flower veil [31/31/xx/xx/0/xx]
Sassy Steelix (M) Rock Head [no 31s](French)
Hard to let go of;
Relaxed Wartortle (M) Rain Dish [xx/31/xx/xx/xx/31]
Adamant Vivillon (F) Compound Eyes [xx/xx/xx/xx/31/31](Jap Name)
Mild Dusknoir (M) Pressure [31/31/xx/xx/xx/xx]
Timid Shedinja Wonder Guard [xx/xx/xx/31/31/xx](jap name)
Timid Manectric (M) Lightning Rod [xx/31/xx/31/xx/xx](Nicknamed Ascendancy, cannot be changed)
Adamant Blaziken (M) Speed Boost [31/xx/xx/xx/31/31](I)
Impish Furfrou (M) Fur Coat [xx/xx/31/xx/xx/xx](I)
Sassy Drifblim (M) Unburden [xx/xx/31/xx/31/xx](N)
Dante must die to get it from me;
Adamant Metagross Clear Body [xx/31/xx/31/xx/31](N)
Jolly Aggron (F) Sturdy [31/31/31/xx/xx/31] (egg move stealth rock)(I)
Timid Noivern (M) Infiltrator [31/xx/31/xx/31/31](I)(Egg move switcharoo)(I)
Timid Helioptile (M) Dry skin [31/xx/xx/31/31/31](I)(Egg move glare)(I)
Modest Petilil (F) Chorophyll [31/xx/31/31/31/31](I)
Adamant Aggron (M) Rock Head [31/xx/31/xx/xx/xx](I)(Egg moves Stealth Rock & Head Smash)(I)
Modest Delphox (M) Magician [31/31/31/xx/31/31](I)(N)(Egg moves Wish, Hypnosis, Heat Wave, and Magic Coat)
Want some offers
Any questions about my mons then feel free to ask!
Will say yes to;
4-5iv shiny timid/modest flare boost/unburden drifloon/drifblim
Modest/Timid Friend Guard vivillon.
If you're interested in joining the cloning steam group, add either me or chi on steam and we'll evaluate you from there
SHOWDERP SO-CALLED "OLDFAGS" ARE FULL OF SHIT EDITION
38 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 1341587297568.jpg]
Showderp is a game where we choose a champ, give him a team and he/she will wreck OU with his ragtag team of misfits.
1) After a showderp suspension or after a new champ call (must be in an actual post in the current thread, not just in the battle chat) or disappearance of champ for 30 minutes, first one to call champ (anything from an empty post to just quoting the post calling new champ to just "me" or "lel"; must contain a name field or name in post) is champ. Tripcode is required; secure tripcode is recommended.
2) Suggestions may not be skipped; if they are mutually incompatible, the first one takes precedence:
2a) Two calls for "gengar" in the first six suggestions: One Gengar is used, the second call is skipped in favor of the seventh suggestion.
2b) Two calls, one is "blood waifu", the other is "liligant": Merge suggestions to the blood waifu set and skip the more general request.
2c) Two calls specifically for mega-evolutions: Champ gives stones to both and decides in the match which evo to use for the match.
3) Champ is free to call new team or new champ after having played at least two matches.
3a) Champ may also call new champ at any point if he has to leave for some reason, such as doorbell ringing. He should announce in the battle chat if he really can't do anything against it mid-battle.
4) Intentionally forfeiting, disconnecting and/or timestalling is not allowed. You fight until your pokemon or your opponent's pokemon are KO'd. If you know your Internet connection is currently very unstable (cannot finish a 30-turn match without disconnecting), do not champ.
CYOA: The Incredibly Unrelentingly Half-Assed Scrumptious Calem Christmas Special [Part 20]
107 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: 3954980363.jpg]
Previous thread: >>16825717
Part 19: http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/16701913 +
Chapter Directory: http://pastebin.com/sgnYBisD
Wulfric takes another sip of his eggnog before placing it back on Avalugg's back, "So Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno discovered the corpses of three intelligent individuals who died on the top of the chilly mountain, and inspired by their endeavor, they set off in order to finish the job those old fellas could not fulfill on their own."
"With three dead Pokemon as peace offerings for the potluck in addition to other trinkets and tidbits, the three friends trudged through the glacial tundra, led by the sparkly star in the sky, so that they wouldn't be led astray on their journey."
"We re-join them, now."
/VP/ Gym Leader Challenge: NO MORE APPLICATIONS edition
30 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: vp leader castle.png]
Previous thread HERE
1. You have a team of 6 pokemon, but the actual battle is 3v3. Finals will be 4v4.
2. Pokemon on your team must all share a chosen type. Your type will be made public. Megas that change type are valid for ALL possible type teams.
3. Flat rules. So no special pokemon
4. Matches are best out of 3 battles. Substitutions are limited to your team of 6, but are allowed.
5. Be as assholish and dastardly as you want to be. There are no bans on any pokemon or moves, aside from the legendaries, as per flat rules.
6. Disconnects will count as draws, unless the players decide to redo that particular battle. Having a record of repeated disconnects may result in a disqualification.
7. Unplayed rounds count as a loss. More rules on this forthcoming
8. Mons obtainable in gen 6 only. This shouldn't actually be an issue though, as everyone should have their teams assembled before pokebank is up and running.
9. NO SIMULATORS! Let's do this all through the 3DS and then post up the battle videos for everyone to watch!
10. There are no prizes. If you hack to predict moves, all you're doing is cheating yourself out of any sort of real victory here. This is for fun.
There are the rules, buddies. It's all single battles. Applications has CLOSED. I am compiling pairings AS WE SPEAK!
Tomorrow, at around 5PM, a Google Doc with the first 2 round's worth of pairings will go up. Instructions on how to report your team composition and report victories will be included in the document. Spectators will be encouraged, as we're hoping to put up tons of Battle Recorder videos.
THE TIME HAS COME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
/vp/ makes a vidya
96 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: newdex.jpg]
IF YOU ARE NEW PLEASE READ FAQ HERE:
Wiki, #1 resource
Current Demo of the Game(Very Old, New One Soon):
>Design revisions for vectol line, phlask line, and diloweed line
>Region details & Mapping (Interiors needed!)
>Movepools, Stats & Abilities
>All the rest of the dex info (?)
If you have constructive ideas for revisions, post them. If you're going to complain, don't
Ideas are only as good as the person willing to execute them.
If you're working on maps, music, programs or art, please continue!
>Check the wiki!!! it has the answer to 90% of new questions
>Pokemon with Green Arrows are ready design wise to go in game, they can still be adjusted but your time is much better spent elsewhere.
>We have art for the entire dex, this image just only shows whats been sugid (check the wiki!)
>Spriters make original sprites! no copying GF or sizing down art!
>We are not adding Fairy Type or Mega Evolutions.
Clash's art folder(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Gen_VP/index.php?showtopic=336):
Also SZ's Sugi'ed art so far: