Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing
29 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
>Previous thread -> >>1710026
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
- Request an image ONCE per thread please, and yes, that includes bumps and secondings.
- Check the list below if your request has been fulfilled before.
- All requests are welcome, within reason
- Nobody will waste time trying to vector trace poor quality images, so try to supply screenshots in decent quality.
- Removing the background from an image is a RENDER, NOT a vector. There is a separate thread for renders called the Image modification thread (IMT), please take render requests there.
- Refrain from using a Render for a request and try to find the Original non-rendered image as it is easier for the Vectorist to work on.
- note that overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature
- Requesting images that are "cropped out" on multiple sides, meaning images whose characters do not appear in full, is not reccomended, One side cropped is usually fine, two depends; something like minor cropping of the hair on one side is generally ok as well.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
--online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
--downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
--Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0cRvqYRVE
Image Modification Thread
71 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
THIS IS THE IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD (IMT)
Welcome to IMT
We are here to help. All wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome, within reason.
? Anyone who offers to help is doing so on their own time, so don't forget to thank them.
? Always do a reverse image search before posting an image.
? Explain your request as best you can.
? Don't take it personally if your request is skipped or overlooked.
? We do these requests for free, please don't redistribute these for upvotes or the sort elsewhere.
? There is a separate thread for vectors, please take vector requests there.
? Removing the background from an image is a RENDER, NOT a vector.
? Refrain from arguing about the "RENDER" word, it's just a slang for removing the background.
? Be polite and try to use proper spelling.
? Feel free to shower us with critique.
? Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels are not allowed. (100000x599 or 479x100000 will not work)
? Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
? Maximum file size allowed is 6 MB.
? Maximum resolution is 10000x10000
? Thanks /wg/ for this copypasta
18 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
post any Anime Picture you got on your computer, but you would never use as a Wallpaper.
Also, tell us why you dont use the Wallpaper (exmp. "doesnt fit to screen" , "afraid that somebody sees it" , "just dont like it, but still have it"
- my gf hates it if I use Anime Girls as Wallpaper on my screen, she gets jealous