Image Modification Thread #174
75 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the /w/IMT! We are here to help. All ANIME-RELATED wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome.
• ALWAYS DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. Iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR VECTORS. Please take your vector requests there.
• THIS IS A SFW BOARD. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us when you post the link.
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as uguu.se or pomf.se. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• BE PATIENT. If your request is overlooked and skipped, don't take it personally. You can always try to request it again in the next thread.
• SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION. They're doing this on their own time, so don't forget to thank them.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS are always welcome.
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
• Thanks to /wg/ for this modified copypasta.
Vector Thread – Requests & Sharing
37 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
>Previous thread ? >>1773105
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread please, and yes, that includes bumps and secondings.
– Check the list below if your request has been fulfilled before.
– All requests are welcome, within reason
– Nobody will waste time trying to vector trace poor quality images, so try to supply screenshots in decent quality.
– Removing the background from an image is a RENDER, NOT a vector. There is a separate thread for renders called the Image modification thread (IMT), please take render requests there.
– Refrain from using a Render for a request and try to find the Original non-rendered image as it is easier for the Vectorist to work on.
– note that overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature
– Requesting images that are "cropped out" on multiple sides, meaning images whose characters do not appear in full, is not reccomended, One side cropped is usually fine, two depends; something like minor cropping of the hair on one side is generally ok as well
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0cRvqYRVE