Phone Thread #130
85 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Phone Thread #130
Before asking for a wallpaper, reverse image search it. This function is built into 4chan now. Its not hard to do.
>Resources for Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
http://pastebin.com/JzWPVMGP - General Resources: fonts, wallpapers, color palettes
http://a.pomf.se/flwfcv.png - 'Quick and Dirty' Banner Tutorial
http://pastebin.com/G3Zde2ga - Basics and terminology to know for android.
http://pastebin.com/Z3Wursx6 - Read this after the basic/terms guide, and before your "first time post"
http://pastebin.com/86gCz85D - Starting place for a customized android notification bar. Outdated
http://pastebin.com/qGHi8GRr - Crude iPhone ricing guide
http://pastebin.com/Zzj7aGzc - Jailbreak/theming guide
http://www.mediafire.com/?xptygbsj9eqos56 - Aiko Nation Theme.
http://pastebin.com/nE6F3zVp - thals's /w/ Guide for Ricing&Hacking Windows Phone 7 and 8
http://i.imgur.com/znGGUeT.jpg - Infograph style guide
Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing
30 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
>Previous thread ? >>1790774
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0cRvqYRVE