Image Modification Thread #195
27 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the /w/IMT! We are here to help. All ANIME-RELATED wallpaper and image modification requests are welcome.
• ALWAYS DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. Iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for anime-related images.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR VECTORS. Please take your vector requests there.
• THIS IS A SFW BOARD. If you must request a lewd picture, please do warn us when you post the link.
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as maxfile.ro. DO NOT add white space OR stretch/shrink your picture.
• BE PATIENT. If your request is overlooked and skipped, don't take it personally. You can always try to request it again in the next thread.
• SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION. They're doing this on their own time, so don't forget to thank them.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS are always welcome.
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations:
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 6MB will NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum resolution allowed is 10000x10000
• Thanks to /wg/ for this modified copypasta.
Return of the Minimalist Threads #7
3 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
>What is minimalism?
Minimalism involves taking images and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.
>Guide to Making Your Own
Use either Illustrator or Inkscape (both are free if you know what I mean).
1) Do not post images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult
2) Be sure to thank the artist!
1) Always upload as 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!