Phone Thread #139
48 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Phone Thread #139
Before asking for a wallpaper, reverse image search it. This function is built into 4chan now. Its not hard to do.
>Resources for Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
http://pastebin.com/JzWPVMGP - General Resources: fonts, wallpapers, color palettes
http://www.mediafire.com/view/bu0e8ordiw0il3y/banner_tutuorial.png - 'Quick and Dirty' Banner Tutorial
http://pastebin.com/G3Zde2ga - Basics and terminology to know for android.
http://pastebin.com/Z3Wursx6 - Read this after the basic/terms guide, and before your "first time post"
http://pastebin.com/86gCz85D - Starting place for a customized android notification bar. Outdated
http://pastebin.com/vuXnm1wi - WebMs made easy
http://pastebin.com/qGHi8GRr - Crude iPhone ricing guide
http://pastebin.com/Zzj7aGzc - Jailbreak/theming guide
http://www.mediafire.com/?xptygbsj9eqos56 - Aiko Nation Theme.
http://pastebin.com/nE6F3zVp - thals's /w/ Guide for Ricing&Hacking Windows Phone 7 and 8
http://i.imgur.com/znGGUeT.jpg - Infograph style guide
Vector Thread - Requests & Sharing
11 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Post your vector requests and recently done vectors here.
>Previous thread ? >>1824035
READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING!
>Before requesting, here are some tips:
– Request an image ONCE per thread. Do not bump or second - once is enough.
– Check the lists below to see if your request has already been previously fulfilled.
– All requests are welcome, within reason, but remember:
– The poorer the quality of an image (in resolution and drawing ability), the less likely it will be picked up. The more detail seen and higher the resolution, the better.
– Full-body images preferred. Images cut off on 3 or more sides are very unlikely to be picked up due to their limited usage; keep this in mind when finding an image to request. (Hair or skirt edges that are barely cut off don't usually count)
– Requests for removing the background from an image (called a RENDER) and resizing requests should go to the IMT threads.
– Refrain from using renders for requests. Try to find the original non-rendered image; it is easier for vectorists to work with.
– Note: Overly complicated images are unlikely to be picked up due to their nature. IF your request is taken, please have patience.
>Check these places before requesting:
>Anime vectoring tutorials:
—online viewable guide (Inkscape): http://sites.google.com/site/jjaaba/main
—downloadable guide (Inkscape): http://www.mediafire.com/?xhj5d254zhui0tr
—Illustrator video tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g0cRvqYRVE
Image Modification Thread #203
52 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the /w/'s Image Modification Thread!
We are here to help.
All sort of anime image modification requests are welcome.
Visit /wg/'s Image Modification Thread for not-anime modifications.
• RENDERS ARE NOT VECTORS. Renders cut the image background, vectors redraw the image with shapes (better quality, but a lot more work). There's a separate thread for vectors in this same board.
• ALWAYS DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH. Try to find the best image for us to work with. Iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for searching anime images.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Ask for specific resolutions or colors, and avoid using characters names that not everyone may know.
• UPLOAD AND LINK LEWD IMAGES. And please warn about the lewdness when requesting.
• UPLOAD AND LINK SMALL IMAGES. Do not add white space or stretch/shrink your picture so 4chan accepts it. It'll only damage the image and means more work for editors.
• USE LOSSLESS IMAGE HOSTING. Sites such as puush.me, teknik.io, mixtape.moe, uguu.se or others. Imgur will most likely compress the images, so avoid it. Use temporary file hosting when possible.
• BE PATIENT. If your request is overlooked and skipped, don't take it personally. You can always try to request it again in the next thread.
• DO NOT POST UNNECESSARY IMAGES. Unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request, you are wasting an image slot in the thread.
• MINIMUM RESOLUTION is 480x600 pixels. MAXIMUM RESOLUTION is 10000x10000.
• MAXIMUM FILE SIZE is 6MB.
• SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS are gif, jpg, png and webm.
• THREAD'S IMAGE LIMIT is 150 images.
>BASIC FAQ ABOUT HOW TO EDIT: