Return of the Minimalist Threads #8
13 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
>What is minimalism?
Minimalism involves taking images and reducing them down to basic colors and removing most features. Most wallpapers will not include shadowing or faces, but this is subjective.
>Guide to Making Your Own
Use either Illustrator or Inkscape (both are free if you know what I mean).
1) Do not post images with incredibly intricate designs, vague or conflicting colors, or undefined edges, these make minimalizing very difficult
2) Be sure to thank the artist!
1) Always upload as 1080p PNGs, try and post transparents too
2) Look over other people's works! We need good criticism if we want to improve!
35 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Welcome to the /w/'s Image Modification Thread!
We are here to help.
All sort of anime image modification requests are welcome.
Visit /wg/'s Image Modification Thread for not-anime modifications.
• RENDERS ARE NOT VECTORS. Renders cut the image background, vectors redraw the image with shapes (better quality, but a lot more work). There's a separate thread for vectors in this same board.
• ALWAYS DO A REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH. Try to find the best image for us to work with. Iqdb and SauceNao are very helpful for searching anime images.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Ask for specific resolutions or colors, and avoid using characters names that not everyone may know.
• UPLOAD AND LINK LEWD IMAGES. And please warn about the lewdness when requesting.
• UPLOAD AND LINK SMALL IMAGES. Do not add white space or stretch/shrink your picture so 4chan accepts it. It'll only damage the image and means more work for editors.
• USE LOSSLESS IMAGE HOSTING. Sites such as puush.me, teknik.io, mixtape.moe, uguu.se or others. Imgur will most likely compress the images, so avoid it. Use temporary file hosting when possible.
• BE PATIENT. If your request is overlooked and skipped, don't take it personally. You can always try to request it again in the next thread.
• DO NOT POST UNNECESSARY IMAGES. Unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request, you are wasting an image slot in the thread.
• MINIMUM RESOLUTION is 480x600 pixels. MAXIMUM RESOLUTION is 10000x10000.
• MAXIMUM FILE SIZE is 6MB.
• SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS are gif, jpg, png and webm.
• THREAD'S IMAGE LIMIT is 150 images.
>BASIC FAQ ABOUT HOW TO EDIT: