IMT #409 - THIS IS THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD
64 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
>THE OFFICIAL IMAGE MODIFICATION THREAD.
Welcome to the IMT! We are here to help. All wallpaper, and most image, modification requests are welcome, but within reason, as this is not >>>/b/ or >>>/r/ or >>>/w/imt.
• ALWAYS REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH before you ask us for help. See the /wg/ sticky.
• EXPLAIN YOUR REQUEST IN DETAIL. Details help us get you the image that you want.
• STATE SPECIFIC DESIRED IMAGE SIZE, (ex.: 1920 x 1080). "Bigger," "higher," "fit my phone," and the like, are NOT sizes.
• KNOW YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION before you ask for help: http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
• UPLOAD AND LINK to an image hosting site, such as imgur.com, if your image is too small to post. DO NOT add white space OR stretch your picture.
• DO NOT post images unless they need to be modified or are the answer to a request.
• BE POLITE. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
• CORRECT word choice (ex.: transparency/cut-out/render) is not as important as DETAILS in a request.
• DO NOT harass people. HELP when they ask for an edit or let others deal with the request.
• IF YOU do not understand the edit or the word choice, leave it alone or ask the person who made the request.
>Want to talk to a modifier?
• Go to http://wgimt.r3bify.info select a name and talk.
• Tools we use: Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET, pixlr.com, MSpaint, and luck...
>4chan Image/Thread Limitations
• Images SMALLER than 480x600 pixels DO NOT post. (1000x599 or 479x1000 will NOT work)
• Images LARGER than 5000x5000 pixels DO NOT post.
• Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
• Maximum file size allowed is 6 MB
• Thread Image Limit - 250 +OP Image
• Thread Post Bump Limit - 300 +OP
http://archive.nyafuu.org/wg/search/subject/IMT/type/op/ (215-393, 405-present)
IMPORTANT NOTE: See the notice at http://archive.nyafuu.org
http://wgimt.r3bify.info/repo/threads.php (398-400, 402, 403)
Previous Thread: >>5901206
5 more posts in this thread. [Missing image file: ]
Alright, this is my current setup:
- Impulse Screenlet
- conky (at bottom right)
when a window is maximized the date is shown etc.
To run an application, i press the "windows" (Super) key and the Space key and xfce4-application-finder --noserver is launched insanely fast. It has auto completion so if I want to run Chrome I:
>press winkey + Space
> type in chr
> appfinder autocmpletes this to chromium-browser
> press enter
Also, when you click the bottom right corner, a sliding bar comes up (it's the volume meter) and on the other side, when clicked there is the same thing (but for brightness).
Post why you have your setup, and the efficiency it gives you!
ALSO, if you have any doubts on how to do anything ASK HERE.
I was wondering how to get conky to show the current track that it's playing on Rhythmbox, if anyone knows this, I would greatly appreciate it!